Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Doing My Usual Thing (Rachie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Just Doing My Usual Thing (Rachie) Empty
PostSubject: Just Doing My Usual Thing (Rachie)   Just Doing My Usual Thing (Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Just Doing My Usual Thing (Rachie) Tumblr_m2yg5vkBkR1qfivuvo1_500_large_large
Layla Jessica Mills
Daughter of Aphrodite

I want you back I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
I broke it off thinking you'd be
cryin'
Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'
I want you back I want you back
Wa-want you, want
you back

She was here right now at the Stables. It was her favorite place to go because she got to see her favorite horse. Sun Magic. She was brushing her horse's mane. She really loved her horse. She really liked that name and named her horse that. Layla never had a pet, but Sun Magic was the closest to a pet to her. Sun Magic was white and had nice sky blue eyes. Layla really liked Sun Magic's white coat. It blended into the snow and the snow was a very shiny and clean white. She might not be a daughter of Khione, but she really loves the snow.

She out the gear on her horse and was starting to get ready to ride her horse. She really loved riding her horse. It was really fun and a bit calming. Layla almost didn't have any friends and she had been staying here for almost 5 years. After this year it would be 6. But the only friends she had was Sun Magic and a new girl she met in her cabin earlier today. She really wanted a friend born from a different god then Aphrodite and they could be any age, really. She didn't care. She just wanted a friend almost like a sister.

Please, this ain't even jealousy
She ain't got thing on me
Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans
You clearly
think this through
If what I've been told is true
You'll be crawling back like boo hoo hoo
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

Just Doing My Usual Thing (Rachie)
Page 1 of 1