Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Partners in Crime [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Partners in Crime [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Andrew | James | Barak

Partners in Crime [Private] Tumblr_m192ku8jmL1rrijgfo7_r1_500

I don't wanna lie,
I'm gonna take what you're giving
'Cause I know you're willing,
To take me all the way...you got me right here.
Combustible. And I can't wait to finally explode.

Andrew had no clue what he was doing. He sat in his car, well not his but that's besides the point. Andrew looked out the window of the parked car, watching everyone's move. Nothing wrong with being careful. Andrew was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, a black leather jacket, and brown boots. Andrew wasn't wearing a hat today as usual. But, he did have his black Ray Bans on.

Someone knocked in the car window, making Andrew groan. The man was telling Andrew that he couldn't park here. Andrew sighed and took off his black leather jacket, revealing the gun that was on his belt buckle. The man suddenly stopped talking, which made Andrew grin.

Andrew got out of the car, slipping his black leather jacket back on. He closed the car door and walked inside a building that looked like a bar. Andrew looked around the place, grinning a bit. Hm, he hadn't been to one in a long time. Andrew ordered a drink and looked around, his dark blue eyes settling on a girl. Well, he's eyes were a bright blue now considering it was night time. The girl looked like fun. Andrew walked over to her, keeping his posture.

"What are you doing here?" Andrew asked the girl, taking off his Ray Bans and putting them in his pocket. His bright blue eyes stood out against the dim light of the bar.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:29 am

madeline arabella,
        Partners in Crime [Private] Tumblr_lx8upo75OC1r23tzz

Madeline parked her 2012 Camaro in the parking lot, quickly getting in front of the line and budging, leaving the nobodies to eat her dust. She walked in, her auburn hair behind her shoulders. She was in a Gucci dress, Michael Kors heels, and her purse was the black, classic Chanel. She felt good, and was up for some flirting tonight. Of course, nobody realised her real intentions. Just to play around and satisfy her quenching thirst for a nice fling. Nothing else.

She felt like causing some trouble tonight. But where? With who? Alone? That was never fun. No, she had to find someone to manipulate, to get what she wanted. Madeline Arabella always got what she wanted. Everyone just simply couldn’t say no.

She was in her thoughts when she heard a deep voice ask her what she was doing here, turning her head so that she was standing face to face with him, Madeline smiled, “I’d ask you the same question.” She said in her velvety voice. Her grin was mysterious, and her voice just said, “I know what you want. But you have no clue what I’m thinking.”. He was cute. No, scratch that. He was incredibly hot, and she couldn’t help but flirt.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 am

Andrew grinned when the girl flirted right back. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad night. Besides, this girl was beautiful. Or just hot really. Andrew's eyes trailed her body up and down, his mouth turning into a smirk when he saw what he liked. Taking another sip of his drink, Andrew pursed his lips, thinking of what to do next.

"The usual. Trying to help lonely gorgeous girls find their way back home," Andrew told the girl with a sly smile. Andrew studied her features, looking t her body language. To most people it would seem that he was checking her out. Andrew was making she she meant no harm. Or was part of his dads plan. Taking another sip of his drink, Andrew leaned forward, his mouth by her ear.

"You are a very lovely girl. I'm Andrew," Andrew whispered in a husky voice before pulling away. He grinned, rubbing the stubble on his chin.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

madeline arabella,

Madeline gave him a flirty smile. She leaned against the counter and took a sip of her drink. It wasn't the best, but she didn't really care. It was better than nothing. To be honest, she thought that he was pretty hot, and wouldn't mind... She shook the thoughts off. No, she wasn't going to give in. She noticed something in his jacket. Something was bulging out of an inner pocket, but she didn't know what. She would've thought that it was his wallet, but his wallet was in his back pocket. It was a familiar shape. A faint outline of something that was blurred. But then she realised that it was a gun. Yes, a gun.

She was pretty sure. And she decided to play innocent. She pretended to not see it. And well, let's just say she was a good actress. She leaned in, showing a bit more than the dress was intended to. "You're a pretty handsome boy yourself." she said, smiling seductively at him. Her moves were elegant, as if she was at a ball, not a bar. As if she was in one of those old spy action movies, one of those women that were underestimated. Minus the gloves. It was all too cliched. "I'm Madeline. Madeline Arabella." she introduced herself. The exchange was quite casual, and there wasn't much to it. But he was sure that they could both feel the tension between them.

Before she pulled back, she decided to add one little comment. "I know what's in your pocket. What do you want." she growled. Thinking that he was another one of those guys that carried a gun around for show. Not for protection. Besides, unless he was... She didn't know. The son of an internationally wanted thief or something. But if he was, which was highly unlikely, she would totally team up with him. It just seemed so unreal, but her godly parentage was unreal, also. She didn't see why this was so bad. She thought it was perfectly fine. As Madeline pulled back, she took another sip of her drink innocently, pretending that nothing had happened. As if his cover hadn't been blown by a small detail that she managed to observe.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 am

Andrew clicked his tongue at what Madeline had said. Well, his cover was blown. Andrew finished his drink with a last sip before his bright blue eyes looked at Madeline again. What a precious name. Andrew leaned toward Madeline again, his lips curving up into a smile.

"It's kind of hard not to when your father was the most wanted man in the world," Andrew told her, leaning back and raising his hand, signaling that he wanted another drink. Andrew looked over at Madeline again, his blue eyes daring and dangerous.

"Plus, I'm a pretty dangerous guy. Not the usual person you would want to hang out with," Andrew said in a low voice. Of course, Andrew wasn't going to tell Madeline he was suppose to be dead. She would figure that out eventually. Or just figure out who his father was. Almost everyone knew who his father was. Andrew was practically the spitting image of his father. But, his father was dead. Plus, he wasn't sure how much Madeline knew of the criminal world and who was a big shot or not.

Andrew smiled when some worker got Andrew another drink. He slid the drink across the table to Madeline and winked at her.

"On me."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:47 pm

madeline arabella,

Madeline raised an eyebrow cockily, “Oh really?” She asked him. She had only been in New York for three years. She had barely learned to get rid of her French accent, now this guy was telling her about his father? Who was he, Anthony Barak’s son? Come to think of it, they actually did share a striking resemblance… But that was impossible. They were dead. Both of them. Madeline set her empty glass down, leaving it there for the bartender to collect it. She looked at the other drink and took a sip from it slowly. “Thanks.” She said.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Andrew grinned at what Madeline said. He knew exactly what she was thinking. Andrew was suppose to be dead. But, his father couldn't kill his own son. Andrew really didn't know what happened to his dad after that really. Andrew knew he was most likely dead. No one could fail plans. No one. Being a traitor was also a big no no in the criminal world.

Andrew grabbed some peanuts that were in a glass bowl on the table. With daring eyes, Andrew looked back at Madeline. What should he tell her? Andrew didn't know if she was one of them who were still trying to kill him. But, he doubted they knew Andrew was alive. Camp hid Andrew well. He was able to hide there.

"Let's just say Madeline, plans don't always work sweat pea," Andrew told her, raising an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:27 pm

madeline arabella,

Madeline raised her eyebrow. “You… you’re… his son?” she asked quietly? She was stuttering, and her voice gave her emotions away, but her expression was the complete opposite. She was just lucky to have control over her facial expressions unlike many people. Unlike them, she could tell a lie. “So.. he didn’t kill you. I assume that there are others after you?” she asked him quietly. Pretty sure that nobody heard their conversation.

See, her mother was a wanted woman for what she did. Maddie was never told what her mother did, but it was pretty obvious that she wanted to know. After all, she wanted to know what had caused them to kill her. They didn’t even bother torturing her mother. They just barged in their apartment, one day and then when Maddie woke up, her mother was dead.

"Plans also succeed." she said softly.

She noticed that this man at the other side of the bar checking them out. He sermed familiar and then she realised that he was here to take either one of them back to wherever. Possibly both of them. "You see the guy at the end of the bar? He's one of them." she said quietly, not moving her mouth. But her words were as clear as day.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 am

Andrew shrugged at what Madeline said. Maybe he considered himself lucky for his father not going through with his plans. Andrew should be grateful. Andrew shrugged as she continues talking, taking another peanut. But, her next words froze him. Well, looks like some people were going to have to die tonight. Glancing over his shoulder, Andrew sneaked a look at the guy. He probably was. One way too find out.

Andrew looked back at Madeline and smiled a bit. He winked at her before standing up. "His wallet is also sticking out of his back pocket, almost about to fall. Watch and learn," Andrew said with a sly grin. He walked over to where the guy was, making it look like he was going to the bathroom. On "accident" Andrew bumped into the guy rather hardly, making the wallet fall out of his back pocket.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," Andrew said in a sincere voice, stepping on the wallet with his large foot so the man couldn't see that he had dropped it. The man grumbled and walked away, looking over at Madeline. Did that mean he was after her? It seemed more liked it. At least the world thought Andrew was dead. He couldn't say the same for Madeline.

Andrew picked up the wallet and quickly looked through its contents as he walked back over to Madeline.
"Hate to break it to you princess, but it looks like he's after you," Andrew mumbled to her, sliding her a photograph of Madeline that Andrew had found in the wallet.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 pm

madeline arabella,

Madeline almost groaned. She hated it when she left camp. They all followed her wherever she went, and it was just plain annoying. She didn’t want to deal with them. She took another sip of the drink and scanned the place. It was crawling with those people who were all probably following her. She reached in her Chanel clutch, feeling the ring and moving onto another item that could mask her intentions for looking for it. She took her phone out, pretending to check it, even if it was off, and she dropped it back into the clutch.

Madeline was pretty tired of them, sure, but if he would play along, she would have quite the time messing with these guys. Alone, she could only run. She hated running from others. She felt cowardly doing it, and cowardly wasn’t the best thing one could label themselves with. As Madeline set yet another glass on the counter, she snapped her fingers and asked for a glass of water. Water was important if you didn’t want to get drunk. Getting drunk was the last on her list right now. Besides, getting drunk is stupid in general. She wasn’t a looser like one of those alcoholics she saw in the alleys.

The girl brushed her hair behind to her left shoulder and tied it at a side ponytail. She looked around, and though she looked perfectly calm and innocent, she was panicking and thinking of ways to kill these guys before they killed her. She leaned in, her position almost as if she was embracing or kissing his neck from afar, but she was just whispering in his ear. “I need to leave, there are too many of them.” She said quietly. She withdrew her arms from his neck and turned away, beginning to walk away, hopefully getting away from them.

-Horribly cliched post, but I needed an excuse for him to follow her, and a decent work count.-

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Andrew was a bit surprised by Madeline's reaction. He thought she was one of those girls who would have faced the situation, rather than run away from it. Andrew made a small noise as she whispered in his ear. He was afraid of nodding, not knowing if that would make the situation worse. With his bright blue eyes, he watched Madeline leave. The man from before also followed him. Groaning, Andrew followed them both. He knew he wouldn't be able to live with the guilt if Madeline died.

Andrew watched as the man followed Madeline, pulling a gun out. It was either now or never. Andrew reached forward and grabbed the man's arm, causing the gun to go. Andrew didn't have time to know if Madeline had gotten hit. Andrew shoved the man into the wall, pulling the gun away and shooting him instead. Andrew dropped the man's gun before running over to Madeline.

"Hey, you okay?" Andrew asked her, briefly looking at her before looking back up. Andrew looked around to make sure no one else was following them. Grabbing her hand, Andrew pulled her out on the street. Not the best choice, but it was dark and crowded with people making it easy to lose whoever else was after them.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 pm

madeline arabella,

As Madeline left the building, she heard a gunshot. Running, she felt a strong hang grab onto her arm, and she stabbed him with the only thing on her hand. A ring. Sure, it seemed stupid, but it was poisonous. The man’s grip loosened, and she elbowed him in the stomach before making a run for it. She could’ve killed him, but honestly, she didn’t care at all. It was to kill or be killed. Her life was just a run from greed. A run from what he stupid step-mother had left behind.

When she saw Andrew take her gun out, she slipped the ring back into her clutch, hoping that he didn’t see what she had just done. Not that stabbing someone with a poison ring could even compete with shooting someone. But you know, it was still a bit much. She took a deep breath. “Oh, it’s just you.” She said, trying to catch her breath after running.

The girl wanted to slip off her heels, but she couldn’t risk getting hurt. So she would just have to deal with them for now. She spotted another shadow in the corner of her eye. “There’s someone behind that building. Personally, I’d like to run him over, but you know, you can choose.” She said, half smiling maliciously at the possible ways she could kill the stalker. She could even make him kill himself.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Andrew nodded at Madeline. But, he didn't want to kill the person quickly. Andrew loved to play with people's minds or get inside their head. To him, that just made the job more fun. But, Andrew wouldn't be able to play with his prey if there were too many people. Andrew sucked in his breath as he neared the building. For the first time in his life, he had no idea what to do. But, he didn't have to decide at the moment.

The man turned the corner, pulling out a gun. Andrew pulled out his and quickly shot him before the man could even move. Andrew jogged forward and grabbed the now dead man by his collar and pushed him into the alley. He felt a bit bad for the person who would find him. Andrew turned back to Madeline and shrugged.

"Now what? More people are probably going to find us," Andrew said to Madeline, rubbing the back of his head. He had no idea what to do now. Andrew usually knew what to do, but this situation seemed different. Andrew was usually saving himself, not protecting some else. Plus that someone else was a girl... Well, a girl who knew how to kick butt.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:03 pm

madeline arabella,

“So we can run him over?” she asked like a young child? She imagined the ways that she could. But running them over on the side would always be fun. Or she could have Andrew drive the car while the guy chased her. It would be fun to see how the guy would think that catching her was going to be easy. Yeah, because she was a helpless girl, one that hadn’t survived them on multiple occasions. Right.

Madeline almost frowned at the fact that Andrew had decided to shoot the guy. It took away the fun for her. Killing… well it was almost a sport for her. She did it ruthlessly and found it entertaining at times. Some people would call her a heartless bish, but honestly, they haven’t killed before. Nor were they a child of mania.

“I’m willing to have fun. Unless you have a better idea?” she asked him, imagining the possibilities as she spoke. If only she had more opportunities like this, she would be a very happy girl.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Andrew looked at Madeline and laughed. She seemed eager to kill. He knew one thing was sure though. Madeline was very different from any girls he knew. Andrew put his gun back on his belt, grinning over a Madeline. He wrapped an arm around Madeline's waist, still grinning. Having fun with Madeline would be easy and just plain awesome.

"Sure Madeline. Whatever you want. I usually play with my prey. Get inside their minds," Andrew whispered in her ear, his voice husky. Andrew pulled away, his blue eyes flickering everywhere. Andrew would play with every person he killed. It just depended how many people were after him or Madeline. Too many people made a big mess. Andrew didn't like cleaning up either.

"Well, I'm not found of cleaning up my mess. Just saying," Andrew told her, making a small face. Even though Andrew liked killing people, he didn't like the mess. Or the smell after a while. His bright blue eyes flickered over to every corner of the street and every shadow. Andrew almost grinned when he saw another guy in the dark shadows.

"There's someone right there in that alley. Behind something,"
Andrew told Madeline grinning. He wanted to take this one out, but he killed the last two. It would only be fair to let Madeline do this. "After you miss," Andrew said to her, stretching his arm out.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 pm

madeline arabella,

Madeline licked her lips maliciously. Her eyes scanned around, and she felt a bit weird at first, when Andrew wrapped one arm around her waist, but dismissed the thought. He was just so… what was the word that the American girls around here? Right, dreamy. Or chaud. She didn’t keeping him around at all. “I usually don’t kill them. I harm them and then make them learn not to mess with me.” She told him softly. “The longer they endure the pain, the more fun it is. No?” she asked rhetorically. It was quite amusing for her, and she didn’t know about Andrew, but she could do this all day. If it was allowed. Besides, those pests needed to learn a lesson in keeping to themselves. Putting them near death was a way to teach.

“Exactly, if you don’t kill them, then they have no choice but to clean up after. Especially because they aren’t allowed to tell about us. Nor will the police even believe their little tale. They don’t think that I can kill, they think that I can only be killed.” She told him, almost rolling her eyes. “Watch closely.” She whispered, pecking his cheek and pretending to leave to her car. Walking right past that alley, the second that the guy got a hold of her, she stabbed him in the abdomen with the ring, causing him to fall back and look at her, petrified. “They told you that I couldn’t kill, no? Fou, cent pourcent fou, monsieur.” She said, reaching for his gun. “Sweet dreams.” She said, shooting him in the lower stomach again. She knew that he wouldn’t die from this. It could paralyze him, but not kill him.

She bent down, right beside his ear. “I can’t kill. Madeline Arabelle cannot kill.” She whispered, making good use of the powers her mother gave her. It should last long enough for the guy to report back to whoever he was reporting to.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Andrew watched as Madeline slowly torture the guy. But, just wow. Andrew never realized how sexy Madeline looked when she did that. It was probably so wrong, but Andrew couldn't help it. He grinned and slowly jogged over to her. He looked down at the man whose face was red and he was coughing up blood.

"Damn Madeline. Has anyone told you that you looked hot doing that," Andrew told Madeline, grinning. But, just damn. Madeline did. Andrew wrapped an arm around Madeline. He really couldn't help himself and kissed Madeline's neck.

Unwrapping his arm, Andrew still couldn't help but grin. The man looked at Madeline and whimpered. Andrew couldn't help but scoff. Men needed to grow up. Andrew knew what pain felt like. What real pain felt like. "Suck it up," Andrew muttered o the guy, almost rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 pm

madeline arabella,

Just before she got back up, she whispered something else in his ear. “Allez. Go back to where you came from, chien stupide.” She growled, and the man stood up, limping, but running away as quickly as he could, all because of her powers. She actually thanked mania, this time. As she felt his lips on her neck, she giggled lightly and bit back a moan. He felt good, okay. His voice made her want to melt, and she would do anything to make him hers.

Madeline smirked as he called her hot. “So I’m not hot when I’m not killing?” she asked him teasingly, but she was slightly serious. She took a few steps away from the pool of blood, finding it gross. “I guess I’ll be going. Unless you have a suggestion?” she asked him, secretly hoping that they could go and make out or something, but she was just being a hormonal teenage girl. There wasn’t much of a need to actually take her suggestions seriously.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Andrew smirked lightly at what Madeline said. He liked the effect he was making Madeline have. Andrew wrapped his arms around Madeline, pulling her closer to him. he could smell her perfume. To him, Madeline smelled pretty good. He kissed her neck again, wanting to see what Madeline would know.

Andrew pulled back, pushing some of her hair back. "No, you look good doing anything. That just turned me on though," Andrew whispered in Madeline's ear, chucking a bit. He wasn't going to let her go anytime soon though. "I have a lot of suggestions Madeline, " Andrew told her, his voice deep. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her slowly at first, just to tease her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:50 pm

madeline arabella,

Madeline giggled at his lips on her neck. He smelled quite good, to be honest, and she didn’t mind. “You sound quite sexy yourself, Andrew.” She whispered, her eyes looking at her side, to find his perfect brown hair. She could smell his aftershave, and even if it usually turned her off when a guy used too much aftershave, but it smelled quite good.

“Well, I could say the same thing about you.” She whispered flirtingly. “Oh really?” she asked before her lips were met with hers. She kissed him roughly, not even bothering to wait. She was excited for this. He was her weakness, she didn’t care. Part of her wanted to pull away, running far from here so that she wouldn’t have to deal with being around him. After all, it her life depended on her ability to be independent and not rely on others too often. However, her other side refused to give in, as stubborn as a rock, keeping her lips pressed against his.

She lightly bit his bottom lip, asking for entry. She couldn’t hold herself back, and her stubborn side just wouldn’t give in. But there was this American saying… ‘You only live once’, and for once, she found reason, no, an excuse in it. After all, she was also known for her loopholes in life. She of all people knew that there was a loophole out of everything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [Private]   Partners in Crime [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partners in Crime [Private]
Page 1 of 1