Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.

Go down 
+6
Beanie
Gazimu
Sniggle
Prince Hawk
xxxxxx
Baby Lex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. Empty
PostSubject: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Okay, well, lately we've had a lack of big events on the website involving roleplaying. Correct me if I'm wrong, but yeah. My idea is basically like the Hunger Games. Ever had a character that you really like ropleplaying with, but you want room for other characters? Do you just not like a character in general? WHY NOT THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES? It could be like a tournament system, with two characters 'battling' against each other in brackets. One character dies off each battle, and the other moves on. Eventually, there would be finals, and the winner gets an extra character slot or something, I dunno about prizes yet, but whatever. To make it fair, the dice system could be used. People on other RPs like Hunger Games know how the dice work, and it would make it fair and even the playing field. This idea of mine isn't truly developed yet, and if there are any additions you would suggest, comment below.

Most, if not all, people know the Hunger Games, and this could be a fun roleplaying opportunity.
~ Alex ;) xx
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Yeah, that would be awesome. It can be like hunger games with Greek monsters and Demi-gods
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 pm

I think this is a good idea, however it should remain more canonical, this is a Percy Jackson RPG site, and we should stay true to the story.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Why would CHB wanna pit kids against themselves? Somehow, while Mr. D might get a kick out of it, I'm not sure Chiron or the godly or mortal parentals would approve.

Maybe if some kids got captured by the opposing army and were msde to fight--something like what hsppened with the labyrynth...otherwise I can't see this bring logical for the story.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Snig does have a good point...I just thought of it on a whim, I really didn't think of why it would happen.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:04 pm

You could always just find a Hunger Games Roleplay

*Cough*Shameless Promoting*Cough*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 pm

I could see a tornament happening, but not characters killing each other. It's going to be REALLY hard, seeing as everyone wants to win. I'd be willing to help, but you should have admin aprovaval first.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

I like the suggestion of a tournament, because I really don't see Chiron letting the campers hack each other to pieces. Even if we use dice to be fair it would still be completely out of context.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

you COULD just do the enemy demis capture some of our charries and make them fight to the death...It could be something monthly to get rid of inactive charries you don't want haha
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 pm

It doesn't have to be to the death. Just like a tournoment of sorts. With a ref, like in ultimate fighting.

I <3 the idea though.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Hmmmm that seems rather good as well :D A tourney to see who is the best at what maybe with a reward? If no reward then just what was Mentioned above ^^^^
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 pm

DId anyone think of maybe making a seperate forum just for this purpose? So we can stay true to this site, but maybe if we want to do this as well, someone could make a forum site for it, so we can make an account there, serving for this purpose.

I dunno, just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.   THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HALF-BLOOD GAMES.
Page 1 of 1