Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 pm

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D O A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week
Your month or even your year

Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) Normal10

Charity Sara-Tamsin Lessard

Charity smiled. "Yeah. I'm good. Let's go." She started to walk towards the hill. The breeze blew her long, sleek, dark brown hair behind her. Charity's stomach grumbled. Good thing we're going out for lunch... She widened her eyes and looked down at her stomach laughing. "Holy S***" She looked over at Christen with a funny expression on her face. This was going to be fun.

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight
You've burned your breakfast so far things are going great
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
But she didn't tell you when the world
Has brought you down to your knees

Last edited by Mackenzie ♥ on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 am

Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) 780964-8-1328120092240
Christian Vincent Rogers
Son of Hecate

Christian grinned. He didn't know why, but he never smiled. He started walking with Charity to the hill. The breeze was nice because of how hot they were from playing basketball. When Charity cursed he got over to her quickly. "What happened?" He asked. Was it something good or bad?
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Charity nodded. "I'm fine. Just hungry. My stomach rumbled." She smiled and pushed her hair back. Charity looked at her surroundings. The sky was bright blue, the grass as green as can be. Charity really loved days likes these. Even if she didn't go outside much. "So, how'd you get to camp?" Charity turned her head to Christen. She thought he was cute but, she didn't know him well enough to say she liked him.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Christian Vincent Rogers
Son of Hecate

He grinned. He was as hungry as Charity is. His stomach didn't rumble like Charity's did. He smirked. He had an idea. "Are you that hungry? As hungry as me? Because I have an idea. Who can eat the most pizza? Me or you? You up for the challenge?" He said. He smirked. When Charity asked how he got here he had an easy answer for that. "I packed up my bags and walked here. What about you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Charity had a signature Hermesian mischievous smile on now. "Your on." She continued to smile until he asked her, her question back. "Well, when I was 12, I started to hear voices in my head. So, after many doctor's appointments, My mother put me up for adoption. Soon, I was adopted by a new family. After warming up to me, they sent me to a private school here in New York. I was furious. I ran away from the school two weeks later and here I am." She raised her arms, quickly letting them drop to her sides. Her anger at her mother set in right then. She just couldn't let it go. It was too much. What kind of mother was she? And Fae and Jonez sending her away to school? What the hell was that?

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Christian Vincent Rogers
Son of Hecate

He smiled when Charity said Your on. Then when Charity told him about how she got here he thought it was nothing like his. "Well, mine is nothing like yours. When I was born my god parent left my dad and me. Then when he was shopping for food and he met a girl named Melinda. They got married had a kid named Belle. Then one day she cut me with a knife and I got in trouble for no reason at all. Then my father died by Melinda and then I found a note to come here." I said. Then soon we were at the pizza place.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Charity nodded slowly, understanding what had happened. "So, how did you deal with coming to camp." Charity's dealing with was pathetic. She'd sat on a rock at the beach crying. That's when she met Lance. Lance. She couldn't forget about Lance. But, she had to. He was gone. Chairty got feel her breathing going unstable. She quickly steadied herself, making sure she wouldn't cry. She could stand thinking back on her past. It hurt her. She couldn't stand the thought of her birth mother not wanting her.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Christian Vincent Rogers
Son of Hecate

"I just walked here." He said. It was true he walked a long way, but he did take a couple of trains and subways. He opened the door for Charity. When they got inside the pizza place, it was full. Looks like a lot of people like pizza. Well, on the other hand it was Friday and a lot of people ate pizza on Friday. "What are you going to get?" He asked Charity.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Charity nodded. "Uh, I guess I get one large slice of Pepperoni and Cheese with Cheese filled crust." She smiled. Melted cheese. She hated cheese that wasn't melted. Couldn't stand it. Charity looked around the place. There were people as old as 80 sitting down, eating.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:58 am

Christian Vincent Rogers
Son of Hecate

He grinned. "I didn't know old people liked pizza." He whispered to Charity. Christian wished his grandparents liked pizza. So whenever he visited their house he would at least have something edible to eat. When he got to the cash register there was no one online. He just shrugged his shoulders. "Two large pepperoni and cheese slices with cheese filled crust." He said. He would have said please, but Christian wasn't the kind of person to have manners. Soon the cashier came with pizzas and told him the bill. It was $6.39. He didn't think that was a lot of money. "Hurry up, kid." The cashier said. That made him come back to reality. When the cashier said that that made Christian want to punch him, like in the face. He didn't like to be hurried, but e did what the cashier said. He took out the money and gave it to the cashier. Then he said to the cashier, "Never say that t me." He said in a hard tone. he took the pizza and turned to Charity. "Where do you want to sit?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Charity smiled, looked around the shop. "We don't have to stay here ya know, we can go walk around while eating." She shrugged, taking her piece of pizza. "Thank you." She didn't have the best manners, so this was out of the ordinary. Charity gave a wide smile, making way for the door.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Christian Vincent Rogers
Son of Hecate

"Okay. Sounds fine by me." He said. Christian thought of something funny. Instead of gaining weight from the pizza, they'll just be loosing it once they eat it. He grinned at that thought. "Your welcome." He said to Charity. He never would've thought that Charity would say things like thank you and other stuff like. Then an idea popped into his mind. He decided to go with his idea. "Hey Charity. Um, do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked. Christian did know a lot abut Charity, and what other way is to learn more about her?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:49 pm

OOC: I'm too lazy to code xD

Charity was speechless. What was she suppose to say? She stopped walking and looked at Christian. "As long as it not some fancy, sit-down, date,....sure." She smiled. She tore the crust off her pizza and ate it. She's a charmer, isn't she? Charity finished eating the pizza crust and then hugged Christian. He was nice to her. Nicer than most people at camp.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 pm

"Don't worry. I wasn't really thinking about that kind of date." He said. He smiled. For the first time in his entire life he smiled. He never smiled at anyone. And that was surprising Christian himself. Christian wasn't the most romantic guy. Then he thought of an idea for a date. When Charity hugged him that's what brought him back to reality. He hugged Charity back. Then he pulled away from the hug to tell Charity something. "What about a basketball game? For our first date?" I heard there's a basketball game tonight." He said. He thought it was a great idea because they both loved basketball. Then he took a bite of his pizza.

OOC: That's okay. I just rather not do code.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Charity nodded. A basketball game sounded fun. "Basketball sounds good." Charity took another couple bites out of her pizza. It was so good. The cheese was stringy and perfect. And the pepperoni was perfectly spicey. She loved her pizza. And bacon. Charity snapped back to reality. She almost tripped over a piece of metal, except she grabbed onto Christian's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Christian grinned. He knew that Charity liked basketball as much as him so a basketball game was good. Well, at least to him. He took another couple of bites of his pizza and soon in a matter of seconds he was finished with pizza. He quickly finished his crust. It was the best cheese crust he ever had. When Charity grabbed his shoulder it didn't hurt. But he wondered, why did she do that? Then he saw some metal. Wait, when did that get there? He looked at Charity concerned. "I think we should go back to camp." He said.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 pm

"Yeah. Me too." She looked around them. Their was a man in a black trench coat standing against a streetpole not to far away. "Christian. Run." Charity took his hand and pulled him down the sidewalk. She hadn't left camp since she'd got there 4 months ago so, this was a bit of a rush for her. She was still running from whatever it was though. She knew they couldn't outrun it. And, before she knew it, there was a Manticore on her tail.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 pm

When Charity started running, Christian started running. Then he did the worst thing you should do while running, look back. That made him slow down a bit, but he knew he and Charity wouldn't outrun the manticore. He had to thing fast and quick. He looked around for something to make them go faster. Like a car or bike, something. Then he saw a motorcycle. His dad had taught him once, but he forgot most of what to, but that didn't matter. He pushed the guy off the motorcycle. "Charity, get on. We don't have much time." He said. When she got on the bike he started it up and soon they were riding in the hot sun.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Charity hopped on the motorcycle. She was actually smiling. This was why she never left camp though. Something always had to happen. Charity turned her head so she could watch what was going on behind them. The Manticore was so close. Who knew it could run that fast? She was breathing heavily, her heart beat rapidly. Christian could probably hear her heartbeat it was so loud.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 am

"Um...Charity I think you should relax. Were almost there." He said. He could hear Charity breathing really heavily. He was surprised he couldn't hear her heartbeat. Then soon they were at camp. The manticore was only a few steps behind them. Christian grabbed Charity's wrist and pulled her to the camp entrance. Once they were in camp borders Christian just collasped. He was so tired from doing all that running.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Charity stopped breathing so heavily. "I have Asthma so, if I run, I tend to breath heavily after." She wasn't scared right now, oddly enough. Charity was soon pulled off the bike by Christian. She ran, her feet barely touching the ground. After they crossed camp borders, Christian collapsed and Charity, being the klutz she is, tripped over him. She fell so that her knees hit her stomach. Her face hit the dirt. Groaning, she turned herself over.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 am

"Are...you...okay?" He asked Charity breathing heavily. Christian didn't have Asthma, but his younger sister Belle did. That reminded him of Belle. He didn't miss her a lot, but he did happen to miss him a little bit. He continued to breathe heavily for maybe like a couple of minutes before going out cold.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

The Future Is Bullet Proof, The Aftermath Is Secondary

chairty | SARA-TAMSIN | lessard

Charity nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." She sat criss-cross next to Christian. "Are you alright?" Then Christian passed out and Charity spent a couple minutes trying to shake him awake. But, after that didn't work, she stood up, splipped her arms under Christians, and dragged him to the infirmary. He'd be fine, he just needed rest.

After arriving at the infirmary, Charity tried deperately to get him on a cot. She couldn't lift him. He was too heavy. She had muscle, but not enough to lift a teenage boy. Even through her stubborness, she knew she needed help. "Hello? Can someone help me? Passed out guy over here!" Charity shouted. She figured someone would come help but, when nobody came, Charity collapsed into a chair. Christian's head lay against her knees. He was cmpletely limp. Charity sighed shakily. She was becoming dizzy, she saw everything in two's.

Well, Is It Hard Understanding I'm Incomplete? A life that's so demanding, I get so weak. A love that's so demanding, I can't speak.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:26 pm

After couple of minutes, Christian woke up. His head was aching and he was somewhere else than before. He didn't remember everything that happened, but he just knew he passed out outside and now he was outside. He looked around. He knew where he exactly where he was. The infirmary. Fr some reason he didn't like being here. He felt perfectly fine. Okay maybe he wasn't, but he wasn't seriously hurt. He got up and looked around to look for Charity. "Um..Charity? Where are you?" He said loudly. He turned around and there she was. "Oh there you are. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm

The Future Is Bullet Proof, The Aftermath Is Secondary

charity | SARA-TAMSIN | lessard

Charity managed a faint smile. "Just peachy." Her head lolled to her right. Suddenly all her limbs felt heavy. Like they were made of led. She tried to lift her fingers, trying to calm her ADHD. She couldn't lift her fingers. Even a simple finger. She was scared now. Her eyelids closed and finally, she drifted off to sleep. She was passed out. Just asleep. Charity dreamt of nothing. Absolutely nothing. And she was happy about it. She snored lightly but, it just sounded like breathing.

Well, Is It Hard Understanding I'm Incomplete? A life that's so demanding, I get so weak. A love that's so demanding, I can't speak.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)   Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Donovan's Pizza (Pink)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next