Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Title Here (Rune)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 am

Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 Taylor-150x150
Taylor Lilian Brooks
Daughter of Khione

Taylor ducked, narrowly missing the guy's hand that was just about to grab her hood. Her demigod instincts took over and she aimed a kick at his legs. His knees buckled as he roared in pain, earning a small smirk from the daughter of Khione. But that was when she felt someone grab her from behind, his thick arm pressed against her neck as he roughly pulled her up. Seething, she tried to bite him instead, but his grip was strong enough to prevent her from moving her head any closer to his weak spots. She began to gasp for breath, seeing as his arm was also stopping her from breathing normally.

"Long time no see, Zachy boy," the one who had her in a headlock said as the boy Zach punched stepped away and swore, clutching his broken nose. Taylor shuddered involuntarily at the feel of his breath close to her face. How long had it been since he last brushed his teeth? Eww. Taylor tried to move her arms to no avail with his other hand holding her wrists together.

((As long as we can come up with a way to bring her back to life, I'm game xD))
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:30 am

Zachary | Chance

Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 Tumblr_lyhr3yxs2U1qkspsro1_500

"Your past can change you...or make you a better person."

Zach's hands curled into fists. Zach reached forward for the boy who was holding into Taylor with a headlock. Instead, Zach was met with a fist from the guy he had backhand. Zach fell back, feeling dazed. He blinked a few times and got up, only to be punched in the face again. He groaned into the dirty tile floor, his face pounding. Someone picked Zach up by his shirt an shoved him against the wall. "Still can't fight," the boy with the broken nose said. Zach groaned and fought against the boy's grip. Zach managed to get free and punch the boy in the face again. Zach turned to Taylor again but froze. The guy had something in his hands now.

[white=color]"No, dude stop. I'll let you beat me up. Don't hurt her,"
Zach said, panic in his voice.[/color]

Yes we can bring her back somehow. xD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 am

Taylor Lilian Brooks
Daughter of Khione

Taylor's eyes widened when she saw something glint in her captor's hand. Couple that with Zach's words, all her mind can do is scream 'no', the headlock blocking her throat from actually screaming the word. Some small part in her mind couldn't help but realize the fact that the boy's knife was nothing compared to her sword, if it wasn't made of celestial bronze. Who made the celestial-bronze-only rule in demigod weapons anyway? Didn't they know that mortals can just as easily be deadly as monsters?

"Let--go," was all Taylor could seethe, even if she knew that it was pointless. She was so going to kick the guy's butt when she broke free.

He had a strange gleam in his eyes though as he leered at Zach. "Always had a soft spot in you somewhere dincha?" he said in a scratchy voice. "The offer's tempting, but I'm afraid that beating ya up is not gonna give me enough satisfaction."

And that was all Taylor heard before she felt a sharp stab to her side.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 am

Zachary | Chance

Zach could have died on the spot. It was like as if it was in slow motion. The guy just laughed and pulled the knife out of Taylor's side and let her go. Zach's breath was caught in his throat and he felt sick. But that didn't stop him.

Zach ran forward and punched the guy in the face, causing him to stumble. Zach was throwing punches and the guy fell to the floor. Picking him up by his shirt, Zach threw him down on the subway tacks. Zach didn't care if the guy died, he deserved it.

Zach ran to Taylor's side. He looked at her side. It didn't look too good. He bit his lip, trying not to loose all self control at the sight of it. He didn't know what to do. He was no Apollo kid. He was just a kid who always ran away when things got tough.

"You are going to be okay," Zach said to Taylor, putting pressure on her wound.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:17 am

Taylor Lilian Brooks
Daughter of Khione

Taylor sank to the ground, clenching her teeth to stop herself from screaming in pain. She clutched at her side but it was useless, the sticky liquid coating her hands faster than she could blink. The kid must have really hit something deep. She fell into Zach's arms instead of the hard floor. Her breaths became ragged and uneven as she tried to focus. It didn't help that her vision was becoming hazy as well.

"Lying doesn't suit you," she breathed, unsure if Zach can even hear her. She could vaguely feel Zach trying to fix her wound. Her heart dropped in her chest. Crap, this was really it. Taylor knew it the moment the knife touched her skin. She was going to die.

She drew in an uneven breath, trying not to show that it hurt. That alone took a whole lot of the remaining energy she had left. Through the cloudiness of it all she still managed to look at Zach, see the color of his eyes. "Stay with me... please?" she said softly. She was being selfish, trying to keep him there when he could be anywhere else but watching her fall apart. But Taylor needed him. If she was going to die, she wanted to at least die in his arms, knowing that he wouldn't leave her even at the last moment.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 am

Zachary | Chance

Zach bit his lip. No tears would come out. Or maybe it was just Zach was tired of crying. He took in a jagged breath and nodded. Something told him Taylor couldn't be saved. zach wrapped his arms around Taylor, kissing her forehead.

"I love you. I love you a lot," Zach told Taylor in a whisper, not knowing if he would break down or not. Zach suddenly thought of that stupid song.

"To die in your arms would be such a heavenly way to die," Zach sang quietly, knowing he had gotten the lyrics wrong.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 am

Taylor Lilian Brooks
Daughter of Khione

This was nice. Zach singing. Zach holding her close. Taylor could only wish that she had more time in the world. More time to hear him sing. More time to show him how much he meant to her. But the fates were cruel. They proved once again how life can be so easily whisked away at the most surprising times. One moment you're breathing, but you can't be sure how long you were going to stay that way. What Taylor was sure of, however, that the time left was short.

Taylor almost never cried. The last time she did was when she thought Zach would leave her for good. A tear squeezed out of her closed eyes. Was it only fitting that she started to cry now, when she was leaving him for good?

I love you too. Those words were stuck in her throat. She couldn't say them even if she tried. A small smile graced her lips.

And by the time the tear cascaded down her cheek, landing on the fabric of his shirt, Taylor was gone.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:44 am

Zachary | Chance

Zach could feel Taylor's chest stop rising. Zach looked down at Taylor and saw the tear that had fallen. A sob was stuck in Zach's throat and it felt like he was choking on his misery. What was Zach suppose to do now? Zach could hear the guy trying to get back up before the train came. Zach didn't care. He could die. It wasn't the first time Zach watched someone die.

Suddenly the tears fell and didn't stop. He felt so broken. Zach kissed Taylor's forehead again before just sobbing into her chest. Zach picked up Taylor. Well, now what? The only thing Zach could think of was going back to camp. And that's what Zach did....

Okay so like three months could pass or whatever and you know how demigods can be reborn, but as a different person. Taylor gets reborn but it gets messed up and she comes back as the same person with all her memories and shiz.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:46 am

((rofl, so it's as if she never died? Anyway, new thread?))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 am

Yes xD. But she did die and yeah xD. But new topic. This could be in the forest. I'll make it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Here (Rune)   Title Here (Rune) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Here (Rune)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2