Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Your new Admin !

Go down 
+8
Beanie
kenzie
pinkgirl
firelord zuko
welshy
Prince Hawk
Pink
Nico
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:53 am

The election is over, you guys voted, and Sniggle has been elected Admin! We're more than excited to welcome her onto the team, and to calm her possible nerves, you're free to resign if things ever get too tough. You're strong and we trust you, "Master Sniggle". xD

Let's all congratulate our newest Admin! Good job. You deserve this.

With love,
CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 am

Congratulations, Sni! -tackles-
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:21 am

Way to go Sniggle, congrats. You will do just fine, i have faith in you.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:49 am

Yayayay! Congrats Sniggle!!! We love you!
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Congratulations Sniggle! I know that you'll be an amazing admin, and that you'll do a good job. Let's just hope you do so, though I don't doubt you. Once again, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Congrats Sniggle! We all know you'll do a great job! (;
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Congrats Sni! Charmander has faith in you!
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 pm

SNIII! Good Job. you will be a great admin. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Haha, thanks guys~ I'm going to go on a little spiel now. Read if you want, lol.

First of all, dance :'D

Okay, so, I know a lot of you were hesitant about me being admin. And I can obviously understand why. I'm hesitant about being admin. But don't worry, because it's just until the end of summer, so I can't wreak that much havoc and then I'm back to member. I'm just helping out with some loose ends. Think of me as the maid, just straightening things up. pfffft.

That being said, I did come from cabin leader. I've been offered leadership positions on other sites before, but I've turned most down. In short, I have little experience leading a forum--especially one this large. I mean, come on, there's more of you then I can count on two hands so that's a buttload to me. |D But, I'm going to try to do my best here. I probably can't live up to the wonder and achievement of previous admins like Angel, Inan, and Canada, but I'll do as much as I can for everyone. Honestly? I won't be perfect. I just can't be. It's gonna take some time just to get used to the different chores and what not. But bear with me, guys, because I'll get this stuff down and hopefully be something chb can be proud of.

And, most importantly? I'm listening. I practically roll across the suggestion box and I love feedback and fresh ideas so don't be afraid to speak your mind. If you think something could be improved, or you'd like to see an event or something happen, throw it out in the open, and I will look into it. Not every suggestion is possible or will be used, but I do want to see some fun stuff happen this summer, and it would be pretty cool if we all got a say in that. So I encourage everyone to shift through suggestions and put in their two cents.

So yeah, I'll try not to let y'all down. /spray poots across everyone
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:24 pm

sniggle is the most delicious best choice for admin. /squeeze
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:30 pm

YEAAAA go sister! I'm so proud of you! -hugglomp- (pronounced huuh-gull-omp)

Haven't you come a long way from the plain yellow name that we both used to be when I first joined CHB? We both have, through arguments that may or may not have improved the situation at hand, but hey, we're still not on mutual 'kill-on-sight' mode so everything turned out fine, right?

This song says 'listen up sister' so obviously you should listen to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5VJX9kYf3Q&feature=relmfu

I like it.

I don't care if you don't.

#YOLO!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:08 am

I'm pretty late, but congratulations Sniggle!
-Static
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your new Admin ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new Admin !   Your new Admin ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your new Admin !
Page 1 of 1