Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)

Go down 
+4
Echo92
Pip
Purple
moon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) Empty
PostSubject: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi ya guys, I have a few plots, but I need you guys to help me with them. I just want to make my charries more active. Here's the information on what kind of plots I would be interested in my characters doing

Trent ~

• Quest - I wouldn't mind having Trent go on a quest, it would be good for him. Trent needs to build up his fighting and leadership skills.
  • Friends - I want some people to role play with Trent. I don't use him very much, and really think he should have a lot of friends, I just can't name anyone because I haven't roleplayed him that much.

Clay ~

• Friends - I really (really) would like Clay to have at least one good friend. He needs it, quite frankly. He is the loner-type of guy, and no one really understands him.

If you are interested in any of my plots, or my boys, PM me or post here. I would be glad to get back to you ASAP. I'm also allowing Clay up for dibs, so if you think your character could understand him, or is similar to him; PM me. I'll look over your character page and decide. Thanks for looking at this!

~Moonie
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Okay, you said you wanted Clay to have friends. I would like if one of my girl characters and Clay, could have a friendship. But, not a realayshinship, though.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Okay, which one? If you could link me to your character topic that would be a big help :) They could be best frands... to some extent...
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Here you go!
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10465-purple-s-friends
I was thinking Alissa or Kimberly. You can choose between those two!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 pm

PSSSTTTTTTTTTTT
MOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN

I think Trent and my character, Heather, should become friends. Cause Trent kind of reminds me of Heather, and I think they'd be good friends. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:29 am

Hello Moon!

Btw, congrats on the Newspaper Staff. I'm excited to work with you.

Anyways, I think that Anthony would enjoy going on his first quest. It would be quite an adventure for him, considering he's blind. But we should have them be friends first.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 am

Amber needs a Quest. Mind if she joins your charrie? :)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:09 pm

*MOOOOON* ~Kat whispers rather loudly.

Danny needs friends too. I think her and Clay could try. Danny is kinda being very secluded and just needs to build relationships with people so she isn't all lonely and clueless the rest of her miserable life...

lol xP
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Naren will always and forever be a friend to Clay. Wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Okay, tell me if I got this right.

Anthony and Amber would go on a quest with Trent.

Heather would be Trent's friend.

Danny, Naren, and Alissa would be Clay's friends, and roleplay with them ASAP.

I'll Pm you guys :3
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Moon, Alissa just got in a realashinship and Kim is inactive, so maybe they can be good friends. because I got your PM
Back to top Go down
Sheeran's Army

Sheeran's Army

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Could Ari be fraands with Trent? :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)   Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just close your eyes... (PLOTPLOTPLOT)
Page 1 of 1