Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

close your eyes --- open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

close your eyes --- open Empty
PostSubject: close your eyes --- open   close your eyes --- open I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:42 am

i used to roll the dice
FEEL THE FEAR
IN MY ENEMY'S EYES
One minute I held the key,
the next the walls were closed on me.
FAYE LYNN MCJEAN
not enough words : outfit
ooc: hey if you reply please use a character that actually knows faye bc she's losing it yay
Just when she starts regaining her sanity, the monsters come again. In waves, perfectly paced to leave enough time to catch your breath before another horde comes, before she begins wiring herself for battle once more. Faye hadn't thought Kronos' Army would be so bold so soon after, but then again, he had eyes inside the camp, they must've alerted him that the campers were getting comfortable again. Can't have sane teenagers now, at least, maybe that's what the titan thought.

Sword in hand, the Athenian wasn't really thinking about much. Her brain had returned to an almost mechanical state, where killing and fighting was all that mattered. Then, once the wave would stop for a while, she'd realize what just happened. Snake women and hellhounds, as well as everything else under the sun would come, die, and then come again. The only thing that Faye was grateful for was the fact that once the monster would die, it would leave golden dust, not black blood in it's path.

That little connection to the apocalypse would've been enough to truly push her over the edge. As if continuing a constant motion of slashing, stabbing and side-stepping wasn't bad enough, the memory of death surely was. Her hair had been tied up in a makeshift ponytail, to keep from distracting her, while the rest of her clothing was from the last battle she fought. The jeans still had James' blood on it, something she had meant to wash out several months ago, but couldn't. It only felt natural to wear the clothing like a symbol, saying 'I survived that, and can survive anything!' At least, that's what the demigod liked thinking.  

Golden dust appearing at her feet, Faye tried slowing her breathing once more. In, out. Inhale, Exhale. Wiping a layer of sweat from her forehead, the girl slid down against one of the cabins, which one, she didn't care. They had been at this since midnight, and the sun had almost rose to it's midday position. She knew she needed rest. Going on like this would just cause self-destruction. "James," the girl muttered unknowingly. "Where are you?"
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

close your eyes --- open Empty
PostSubject: Re: close your eyes --- open   close your eyes --- open I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:20 pm

close your eyes --- open Tumblr_lnxxaijbme1qgng81o1_500
ELIJAH GRAY

The world was officially lame.

At least according to Elijah Gray.

Perhaps lame was the wrong word. He had been considering calling it stupid, or dumb, or insane. But no, none of them were right. The world was cruel, that was the truth. The honest truth which he was only seeing now. Gods, he was a fool. The world wasn't rainbows and sparkles and unicorns and music. It was hard and cold and occassionally lame.

After everything to Camp had been through, after everything the Campers had been through, it all came around again. The Zombie Apocalypse had been terrible- he'd thought he was going to die. But when it ended, he'd allowed himself to push it straight out of his mind. Out of mind, out of sight, right? Right. At least in his case. He went back to normal and watched everyone around him be affected more and try to heal, and all he could think was "Well at least I didn't let myself fall too the bottom of the pit". He hated that about himself. How he'd continued as normal, continued like nothing had happened at all, when everyone around him was so obviously affected.

Well, his optimism hadn't gotten him very far had it? It was back again, some would argue not as bad. At least they weren't looking into the faces of zombies of campers past. But monsters. Everywhere. He'd been one of the lucky ones. He'd brought his weapon, and managed to survive to attack on the beach. Eli had no idea what had happened to his friends. Ronnie and Robin to name a couple off the top of his head. Where they ok? Only Zeus knew that at this point.

Although, given the God of Lightning's record in stepping in to save us, its possible he doesn't know if anyone is ok. He's probably playing pinochle in Hawaii or something while we're all here doing war things. Like dying.

On that happy note, the boy slipped between two cabins, hoping to rest. Just for a little while. He'd been at this so long, hacking at monsters. All he wanted (Hell, all he needed), was a rest. Catch his breath, tally his wounds, prepare himself for going out again and doing what he could.

He sat down on the cold ground, and laid his head on the wall of the cabin. It didn't matter that Eli was opening himself to any attack from a monster. He didn't give a damn. All he wanted was rest. And if he was suddenly attacked while resting? Well, maybe he was better off dead this time.

Elijah jumped as he heard someone else come close, and his eyes flew open as he searched for whatever monster was going to end it all. But, there was no monster. Just a girl, a brunette, who looked exhausted. Looked... well, he didn't want to say bad, but she looked bad.

'James... Where are you?' she muttered, and for a moment, Elijah was stunned. Had she lost someone she cared for? His heart strings pulled, because he knew how that felt.

Rising too his feet, he walked slowly, cautiously closer to her. (Just in case she was insane and tried to stab him or something, ya know. Always best to be careful). When she made no move, he managed to paste a half-smile on his face, tried to look a little optimistic, in one sense of the word.

'Hey!' he almost cringed at how normal his voice sounded, 'I'm not a James... but, I hear that an Elijah is a pretty good alternative.'

TAG?! Open thread which I decided to invade with Eli cause Faye looks like she could use some optimism
    WORDS?! 613
    OOC?! I have no OOC oops
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

close your eyes --- open
Page 1 of 1