Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Quest Plot!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Okay, I decided to make a plot. I will ask a mod and admin, but I thought I would sort it all out first.

The plot:

I want to go on a quest. There will only be three people going, with me as one. BUT, I only want people who I have RPed with and/or chatted with to go. I know it limits my choices, but I don't want to be with anyone who I don't know.
The form is like this:
Username:
Character name:
Link to charrie topic:
Why do you want to go:
How often will you be on:
If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you:
Do I know you:
I'm only doing that ^ so it's not messy and all over the place.
The characters: Well, I'm not going to say just bring boys, or just bring girls. I'm thinking either Kendra, Kegan or Auburn. (Maybe Ronnie)
The quest: My basic thought was to go to Egypt. I mean, we have seen the Greek Gods, and the Roman Gods, but never was it mentioned about the Egyptian versions. If not, I was thinking about going to the underworld/labyrinth.
I will do the prophecy if we agree. I'm slightly good at poetry, and if the others say, I will make it.
We will probably have to RP for a while with the characters, just so they can become good enough friends that they would go to on a quest together.

Thank you all! Just post underneath, and I'll be fair in my choices. (Meaning I'll put the names in a hat)
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Username: camcam9999
Character name: Joseph black
Link to charrie topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7201-camcam9999-s-character-needs-acceptance
Why do you want to go: I want to use my new character and because I think it may be fun
How often will you be on: i get on and stay on 24/7
If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you: yes.
Do I know you: yes from chat
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 am

Username: Queen Vixen
Character name: Tabitha Porter
Link to charrie topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10651-vixen-s-ladies-and-not-so-many-gents
Why do you want to go: It'll be my first quest ever on the site!
How often will you be on: Every day usually, with few exceptions
If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you: No, I'm kinda strict about that because no one could know what my character might do. Little things like following or something, I'm okay with, but not whole posts.
Do I know you: Yes, we've rp'd
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 am

We have our questers! I've decided to bring Kendra Lehane. I am on nearly every day, with the exception of this weekend, because my nanny wants us to visit her. I would allow people to post for me, but I would say on the top of the post. I know the two of the people going.
The prophecy. I have wrote three versions, so QueenV and Cam can pick with me which one we want.

To the land of sand and stone,
Across the water wide and long,
Where the dead were worshipped,
Three demigods must toil,
The raven holds the trio together,
The forge holds the key,
The fire user is the doom to your quest,
But alas, not all is what it seems,
You can not be told all that you need,
For the God of light is not at ease,
The final part to your success,
Will lead you all to your deaths.

To the land of sand and stone,
Where the dead were worshipped,
Three demigods must toil,
The raven holds the trio together,
The forge holds the key,
The fire user stands strong among the fold,

Three demigods shall answer the call,
To leave for the land of sand and stone,
The time will come for a cost,
The raven holds the three together,
The forge holds the key,
The witch is the doom of your quest,

These are examples of the basic prophecy. Choose and we can start planning!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:39 am

Okay, so I'm double posting because I need too. Sorry if it offends someone, but I am.

I'm explaining the prophecys. They each mean the same thing, so here goes.

To the land of sand and stone, = First line. Egypt is the land of sand and stone
Across the water wide and long, = The atlantic sea
Where the dead were worshipped, = Egypt again
Three demigods must toil, = Telling us that 3 demigods must go
The raven holds the trio together, = Son of Erebus, holds the group together
The forge holds the key, = Not sure yet, but Daughter of Hephaestus knows something during the quest
The fire user is the doom to your quest, = Kendra has power over fire. Something she has to do could doom the quest
But alas, not all is what it seems, = Literal meaning
You can not be told all that you need, = Literal meaning
For the God of light is not at ease, = Not the God you think it is. Aether is the one in the prophecy. He's the God in the quest
The final part to your success, = Meaning another person who will be found in Egypt
= To the underworld.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:54 am

First of all we need a boat. We also need an Aether canon to give us the quest. Also do we have an oracle canon?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 am

To the first: We can get one of them in the game easy. Just say we go to a dock and 'borrow' one.
Second: He won't be giving us the quest. He would be in a pryamid. And we could speak for him. If not, I'll ask a admin/mod if I can become the Aether canon.
Third: You don't need an oracle canon as far as I know. I looked at the other ones in the attic, and they all posted for the oracle.

My basic thought was, we go on the quest. We sail over the atlantic, and make our way to the pyramids. Before we go in we find a girl/boy. S/he seems fine. After, we enter one 'sacred' to Aether. We go deep, deep into it, facing perils and danger etc. There we find Aether. He has done something, and we stop him. To get back to America, we enter the underworld from a place in the pyramids that the girl/boy leads us to.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 am

Okay I see that working. Now how will we start our characters knowing each other?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

Post somewhere. I don't know I'll see with QueenV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Quest Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Quest Plot!   My Quest Plot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Quest Plot!
Page 1 of 1