Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a macroni sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Making a macroni sheet Empty
PostSubject: Making a macroni sheet   Making a macroni sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

He grabbed the clay and used some glue to make a necklace.A kid next to him stared at the art and laughed at his art.Ryan looked down and it was not really the ideal art.He grabbed some clay and quickly made a statue of Zeus,Poseidon,Hades.He liked the sun so he made a sun sculpture and grabbed some candy and ate some while making his beauty."I wonder what the god are doing maybe making front of my art"Ryan laughed and slapped the art,as he did it the clay splatted everywhere.
Back to top Go down

Making a macroni sheet
Page 1 of 1