Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zira`s sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zari

Zira`s sheet Empty
PostSubject: Zira`s sheet   Zira`s sheet I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Name: Zira Cleales
Age/Birthday:12 july 14
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: no
Mortal Family: tom cleales
Years in Camp:1
Brief History:She never really knew she was a half blood until her father told her.He said that it would best if she went.She misses her father and friends.every once in a while she sneaks back to america.
Physical Appearance:a skinny blonde with a few streaks of purple in her hair.She has deep green eyes.She always wears jeans.She wears her hair down with white cat ears berets.
Personality: Shes very creative and a natural leader.She will get mad if you insalut anyone of her friends or her.She is ususualy the first one to volunteer to help.She acts really tough.She is very determined.
Fatal Flaw:once you betray her trust she`ll never trust you again.
Pets:Fear(small black ca that sits on her shoulder.)
Talents:She very flexible,shes a great artist.Shes gets people to notice her
Weapons:A ruby sword
Year-Round or Summer:year-round
Other:none
Back to top Go down

Zira`s sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zira`s sheet   Zira`s sheet I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Lovely character! A few more flaws personality-wise would make her even better though. :]
Back to top Go down

Zira`s sheet
Page 1 of 1