Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) Empty
PostSubject: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Alissa walked toward the Volleyball Pit. Alissa was very excited to try something new. She never played volleyball, but she knew how to play. How hard could it be, she thought. Alissa grabbed the blue hair clip of her wrist and tied her hair in a ponytail. She was wearing denim shorts and just a white tee shirt with pink and green sneakers.Alissa grabbed a volleyball. Then she saw someone walking.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) Tumblr_m3rxht2sfo1r4kfic

Acacia was walking. She hadn't really done anything today, and she needed some exercise. She was kind of hoping that she would find something to do on her walk. In truth, Acacia didn't really like walking. It was boring and very repetitive. Her luck must've been in because she spotted someone with a volleyball. Perfect. They would need someone to verse. Acacia had only played volleyball a couple of times, even though she'd been at camp since she was seven. She would manage though. "Hi, can I play?" she asked hopefully.

Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 pm

"Sure. I'm Alissa! Nice to meet you." she said. Perfect timing she thought. Everyday Alissa met someone new. Now she met another person. Alissa had to admit she was a bit nervous considering she never played. But she was sure she could put it all together and at least hit the ball. Hopefully! Now she had to just hope and play positive and have fun. Just have fun thats it. No winner or loser, just fun. Which she hoped to have.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 pm

"Nice to meet you too Alissa. I'm Acacia." Acacia said happily. She finally had something interesting to do. Plus, it fulfilled her daily exercise as well. It was a win-win situation. Acacia eyed the volleyball in Alissa's hands. It seemed inflated enough. There was nothing worse than playing with a deflated volleyball. It just didn't work. Acacia had tried that before and it had been a major failure. "So are we going to play?"

Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 pm

"Oh we're gonna play. Hi Acadia." she said with a friendly smile. She looked at where Kate's eyes were, on the volleyball. "Oh, your looking at that! Yeah, I never played but I don't think this will work. Got a pump." she said all smiley. Now the volleyball was half pumped with air. Now the other half of air, well they took a trip to the graveyard. She looked at the volleyball all sad. Oh well she thought.

Last edited by Purple on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Acacia jumped slightly as the volleyball popped. Well, that was unfortunate. Acacia quickly scanned the Volleyball court. There must be another ball somewhere. Surely this wasn't the first time a volleybal had popped. Acacia quickly spotted a second ball. She jogged over to it and picked it up. She bounced it on the ground and it rebounded high into the air. "This one's inflated." she called to Alissa. Acacia jogged back over to her. "So are you ready to play?" she asked with an excited glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:24 pm

"Yup Acacia! I'll serve." she said. Alissa held her arms out for her to throw the ball. Alissa bent down to fix her shoe. She stops back up waiting for her response and for her to throw the ball. "Ready?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Acacia waited for Alissa to finish fixing her shoe before chucking her the volleyball. "Of course I'm ready." she called back as she took her position on the other side of the net. "The real question is are you ready." she added. Acacia quickly tied her hair up in a neat ponytail as she waited for Alissa. She seemed to be taking her time. Acacia stood up straight and waited for Alissa to serve.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm

"Oh yeah! Sorry, just a wardrobe malfunction." she said. She hoped up. Alissa opened her arms with a bit of a shrug. She waited for her to pass the ball. "Sorry I took a long time before." she said with a chuckle. Alissa stood in the perfect position. So if the ball came to her, she could get it and hit it over the net. Well thats what she hoped!
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 am

Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) Tumblr_m3rxht2sfo1r4kfic

Acacia brushed a few strands of silky black hair out of her eyes. She waited patiently for Alissa to serve the ball. Instead, she got herself into a good position, but didn't do anything else. "Alright, serve!" she called playfully. Acacia readied herself for the ball.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:50 am

Alissa hit the ball. And it was over the net. This was actually pretty fun, she thought. Now all she had to do was wait for Acacia, to hit the ball back to her. Alissa watched the ball and how high it had went. She was she shocked at herself. She never really knew her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Acacia watched the volleyball sail over the net towards her. She stood under it and it at exactly the right time. The ball went high in the air, back towards Alissa. Acacia smiled in satisfaction. Even though she had only played volleyball a few times she was still good at it. Natural talent, some would call it.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:23 pm

The ball was high, but she tried to hit it back. She dove for it, while still on her feet. The ball went over the net back towards Acacia. She smiled in grief. You could call it begginer's luck. Or just call it Alissa not knowing her abilities. She had noticed Acacia's smile.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Acacia watched as Alissa managed to hit the ball again. She nodded in approval as she ran towards it again. Acacia hit the ball easily, sending it flying towards Alissa. Acacia loved volleyball. It was so fun, and it was a perfect Summer sport. Plus, you didn't relly need to know much about it.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Alissa really liked playing volleyball. It was fun and not a lot of work. Acacia hit the ball easily. So Alissa tried to hit it very light back to her. However, it still went over the net so she could still hit it bcd. "So Acacia, this is pretty fun." She said trying to make a conversation with her and make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:58 am

Acacia ran under the ball again and whacked it over the net again. She smiled again. Volleyball was so much fun. Acacia really didn't know why she didn't do this more. Probably because most people played basketball or something. Acacia had never really seen why so many people loved basketball. She definitely preferred volleyball. "Yeah, it is." Acacia agreed.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Acacia hit the ball to Alissa. Alissa got under the ball. She thought it was kind of like a fly ball in softball. The way to catch it, or in this case hit it, you have to get under the ball. The volleyball courts were never as busy as the basketball court. She never knew about the Chariot track though. "So Acacia, tell me about yourself." She said as the ball went over the net.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:44 am

"What do you want to know?" Acacia asked. She was happy to talk about herself, but first she had to know what Alissa wanted to know. Maybe she was one of those people who wanted to know really obscure things about her. Or maybe she was normal. But, then again, Acacia wasn't here to judge. She ran to the ball and hit it back over the net. She and Alissa were having a pretty good rally so far. No one had dropped the ball yet.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Alissa tried to get it. She did! It went right above her. She had to almost dive to get it. "Well, your uh- personality or actually what you do on Camp grounds." She said. Alissa hit the ball over the net. She had time to scratch her noise. It was getting dust on it from the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)   Trying a New Sport (Balisugar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying a New Sport (Balisugar)
Page 1 of 1