Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Playing his favorite sport again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Playing his favorite sport again Empty
PostSubject: Playing his favorite sport again   Playing his favorite sport again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Ryan picked up a ball and started dribbling it he put it under his legs and shot it SwooshRyan picked it up and showed his skills he went to the other side of the court and throw it to there other side it went in and he cheered to himself.Ryan ran to the three pointer and it went it again.He started making more shots not even missing.Some kids came over and said did Ryan want to play."Sure i will play" He said nicely.He took of his shirt and his tank top was on.Ryan got the ball and made his first shot making his teammates happy.Ryan's team were up by twenty and he scored most of the points.He dropped back and shot the ball making it with his eye's closed.He opened them and screamed his team had one and he was to get the credit.They all patted him on the back and told him great job he looked up and saw the other team head down they lost to these kids.Ryan got up and headed toward the weapon place.
Back to top Go down

Playing his favorite sport again
Page 1 of 1