Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)

Go down 
+2
Kol Mikaelson
LoveLoveLovix
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) Empty
PostSubject: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:36 am

Truth is? I don't have any. But I WOULD love to get Kadena active. She's a new camper, and since I'm not sure how to jump in, I figure maybe someone would be willing to push me off the diving board! So... if you're up for it, message me or post or whatever.

Here's Kadena, in a nutshell.

My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) Lol10

Kadena Courtland is fourteen years old, and a daughter of Hecate... not that she knows it, she's unclaimed. Growing up with a rich and eccentric writer for a father made a marked impact on her personality. In short, everyone thinks she's a little crazy.

Despite that, Kadena is one of the most determined, resourceful, and creative people you'll meet. She's a little idealistic, sure, but hey, she believed in magic and she was right about that! She's friendly and always looking for something to do or someone to talk to. She's also interested in finding out who her godly mother is. Probably the Unicorn Goddess... hey, what do you mean there's no such thing?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:58 pm

I would be honored to help you through an rp!
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Yay! Am I allowed to be in more than one at the same time? Do you have any ideas as for what to do?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Yes, actually. Your character can be in more than one place at the same time. Cool, huh? As long as what happens in the other rp pertains to the one you are rping in currently. For example if you break your leg in one rp, your leg is broken in the other.

Also I have no clue on what to rp about lol
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Oh, that's cool! Maybe one of your characters could show Kadena around camp, or to the Hermes cabin? Or maybe help her learn to fight?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:13 pm

...Sounds good. Maybe Kyle can help get her a weapon and Sutton, being a cabin leader, can show her around camp (Sutton and Kyle are like inseparable)
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 am

Alright! You wanna start, or shall I?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:01 am

Both Kadena and my character Chrys live in the Hermes cabin for the meantime, so... can they meet? They have some similar traits too, I think. Friend potential? :3
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:02 am

ohh. Maybe my charrie Naren could meet Kadena and Naren could play some really mean prank on her and get in a whole bucket load of trouble, but scare the Hades out of Kadena. (Just a thought)
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Can you start it please
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 pm

I need to rp with someone else and maybe start a friendship.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Troy you can post here asking her to rp with you, or you could even make your own topic! C:
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Okay thank you brenyn you help is great.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Np
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:26 pm

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10620-all-dressed-up-nowhere-to-go#230149

Okay, there it is!

Rune Dragon wrote:
Both Kadena and my character Chrys live in the Hermes cabin for the meantime, so... can they meet? They have some similar traits too, I think. Friend potential? :3

Sure, but since Kadena hasn't been shown Hermes cabin yet, it'll be until she does. :) But I would love to do that!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer wrote:
ohh. Maybe my charrie Naren could meet Kadena and Naren could play some really mean prank on her and get in a whole bucket load of trouble, but scare the Hades out of Kadena. (Just a thought)

I adore that idea! Any idea of where to put it?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Is that linky for me? And oh my gosh you are a good rper!
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Brenyn wrote:
Is that linky for me? And oh my gosh you are a good rper!

Yes! That linky is for you! And thanks so much. I've been doing it eight years, so I have some practice. *sheepish grin*
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:38 pm

eight years holy jeebus I forgot you were eighteen
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Well people normally mistake me for fifteen because I have a baby face and I'm short. So yeah. :p
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:44 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:44 am

brennan putting an xD is not a post. *sneeze* xD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 am

lovelovelovix wrote:
Sure, but since Kadena hasn't been shown Hermes cabin yet, it'll be until she does. :) But I would love to do that!

Alright. I'll just wait :D
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:48 am

Probably in the Hermes cabin. Maybe after she is shown the hermes cabin, we could do a group Rp with Saphire (If she's ok with that)
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Thanks bren and yours is great also pigs:)
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Buffy the Vampire Slayer wrote:
Probably in the Hermes cabin. Maybe after she is shown the hermes cabin, we could do a group Rp with Saphire (If she's ok with that)

I like that plan! I'll PM you when I've been shown to Hermes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)   My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My evil plots (that I am willing to share with you!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next