Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wanna Plot with my buddies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Wanna Plot with my buddies? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:41 pm

My buddies are anxious to meet some new people. Here's a bit about them:

Lex Smith

• Lex is a son of Apollo
  • He is 14
  • He just got out of a relationship, but wouldn't be too sad if he got a new girlfriend.
  • He is an amazing singer, being a son of Apollo.
  • He's a prankster.
  • He is willing to take risks (like climbing the climbing wall.)
  • His preferred weapon is an Ebony bow from his father and black Celestial Bronze arrows. He is a master at archery, so he would be a good trainer.
  • Lex has a few friends, but is wanting to make more.
  • Lex Was 7 when his sister was kidnapped. Let's not get into that. He got the bow and arrows when he was 10, when he first came to camp.
  • He has a sister, Jazzie Smith

Savannah Reed

• Savannah is 14 years old, the same as Lex.
  • She is a daughter of Hephaestus, so she is handy with weapons.
  • She is dating Alex Carter (lord betnon)
  • She is a serious girl at first sight, but she is hilarious when you get to know her.
  • She two special swords she made by herself. They are made of emeralds and Celestial Bronze.
  • She has quite a few friends. Jonathan (Rune Dragon), Claire (purplegirl13), and many others.
  • When she was 7, she inherited a necklace from her mother, It's made of emerald. Apparently, all the girls in her family were born in the month of May. She grew up to be a great fighter, the one she is today.

Austin Miller

• Austin is 13 years old
  • He is a son of Athena, so he is very smart.
  • He is also very new, so he has no friends.
  • Austin is part Canadian, and whenever someone brings that up, he is really bothered (chance to make some enemies)
  • He is dibbed by Bella Jones (Purple)
  • He has a sword that he chose. Not too special.
  • He spends most of his time in the library.
  • Austin had a simple life before camp. Lived with his father and mother, all the other stuff. Nothing bad happened to him.

Anthony Collins

• Anthony is 17
  • He is a son of Khione
  • Anthony is blind (that's a big one XD)
  • He is dibbed by Starr Watson (Katniss Everdeen)
  • He uses a sword he made himself, that is made of dry ice and bits of Celestial Bronze.
  • He has made 1 friend, but could use more.
  • He told me he does not want anyone to know his past. Sorry!

Tracy Guo

• Tracy is Japanese, so she may speak some Japanese in the middle of her sentences.
  • She enjoys pranks
  • She is 17, and is dating Scott Aspholt (Arilee)
  • She is a daughter of Hermes
  • Her preferred weapon is knives. Throwing knives, stabbing knives, and all knives in between.
  • She loves singing.
  • Her family died, so she was raised in an orphanage, and taken to Camp Half Blood by a satyr, Jason.
  • She is new to camp, and only met her half-siblings.

You want to know more? Role play with them! Get to know them better. Reply in this topic or PM me if you wanna role play!

Last edited by Korra on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Lex and Livia should really meet. He could hit on her, but she would be really disgusted because she and Jesse (Pip) are in a sort-of relationship. Lyra would probably get along well with Austin or Jassie.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Kay! Should we plan out the meetings or just wing it?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Winging it sounds good. You want to make the topic or should I do it?
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Hmm. For Lex's, I will, and for Lyra and Jazzie, you start it. That sound good?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:41 pm

OK!
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Plot with my buddies?   Wanna Plot with my buddies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna Plot with my buddies?
Page 1 of 1