Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Newbie...you could say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Newbie...you could say Empty
PostSubject: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:35 pm

As Kelly walked in to the cabin, she saw many people. She was nervous with butterflies in her stomach. I can't believe I made it she thought. It was a whole new life. She sat on one of the beds with her pink converse on the mattress. She looked at her phone and looked at pictures of her old family and her sister Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn disappeared and about 7 years ago found dead. She was imagining how her sister A.J. was. She hoped that one day she could come here one day. They could share rooms. A.J and Kelly were became super close after the dissapearence. Police say she was kidnapped and escaped, but there was no water and she was 6 so she didn't now where to go.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Newbie...you could say 01
TRACY // HERMES \\ GUO
I'm beautiful, and you know it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracy entered the crowded cabin. She saw many kids, going around on their usual business. Tracy saw a girl that seemed a lot like her, clueless. She walked towards her. She seemed to be a young adult, maybe eighteen or nineteen. Tracy casually took the bunk above the other new girl's bunk, and threw out her stuff. There were her spare clothes, mostly graphic tees. She had many electronics, an iPad, an iPod, an iPhone, and a 3DS. She decided to keep those in her bag. She pulled out her wedges, and slipped them on. She hopped down from the top bunk, landing in front of the girl. "Hey. I'm Tracy. You new here too?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:26 pm

"Yeah I am. I'm Kelly and confused," she said. Kelly had her hair pulled to the side wearing jeans and a glittery top with a sweatshirt. She looked around the cabin with her hands in her pocket. She was texting her sister A.J., but she wasn't answering.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Tracy casually walked around Kelly. She then quickly snatched her half-sister's phone. "Haha! You can't get me!" she said, running around the cabin. She had a knife in her pocket, but kept it concealed. Whenever Kelly came up to Tracy to get her phone back, Tracy was going to point it at her throat. Perfect practial joke. Or death sentence. Not sure which. Either way, it seemed funny to her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:14 pm

"Haha!," she said laughing. "NOw give me my phone back," she said not so smiling with a serious look on her face. Her pone was her prized poccesion. I want it! she thought. She ran around her, but it was hard.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Tracy stopped in her tracks. She just stood there, waiting for Kelly to catch her. She had her hand on her knife. She could not wait for this to happen. Her first practical prank at camp! And what a prank it was.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:23 pm

"Okay, prankster. You have a knife that is not fair. Put it down, or here come the claws. Ughh," she said. She ran forward her. Just inches away from the precious phone.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Tracy shrugged. "What knife? I do not know what you are talking about," she said. She snapped her hand and the phone disappeared. Well, not really. It just went into her bag. She smiled. Well, her prank didn't go as planned, but it was still going pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:34 pm

"Tracy. I just met you. We could do this the easy way. Or the Kelly way," Kelly said with her hands on her hips. She was ready for her way to get her phone back. Kelly was serious.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Tracy smiled. "You gotta find. I don't know where it is. The spell takes the item somewhere in the same building. Luckily for us, we live in a small cabin." she said. She crawled up to her bunk, and threw down the phone. She was tired of the prank. Kelly didn't have good reactions to pranks. She just got pissed.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

"Thank you. Just to let you know, I may be a pretty unicorn, but mess with my phone and out comes the claws," she said. She was waiting for her reaction. Then, she hugged her phone with her eyes closed. I love you she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie...you could say   Newbie...you could say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie...you could say
Page 1 of 1