Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Newbie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrystalWolf206

Newbie! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie!   Newbie! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi people, im new here so I need someone to help me with the things going on here and there. So help please! Very Happy tongue Shocked Newbie! 3829799685 dance lol! Newbie! 1944190462
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

Newbie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie!   Newbie! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi! Welcome to CHB! Before you can start roleplaying, you must make a character (which is what you do here). I do suggest, before you create your character, that you check out the rules and the how to roleplay forum, along with Gary and Mary-Stu's characters, so you have a better chance to get you're characters accepted. You can use this template to help out with you're first character! And before you go out and start roleplaying with your characters, you must wait until your character is accepted by a character moderator or a administrator. If you need any help with anything else, feel free to pm me or any of the admin/mods! Happy roleplaying!

the words that are highlighted white are links, btw
Back to top Go down

Newbie!
Page 1 of 1