Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Jazzie || Apollo || Smith

Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} Bailee-madison-3869

With the new look and all, Jazzie wanted to find a new wardrobe. She put all her old clothes in a donation box. She looked around, seeing all the choices. There were short skirts, sweaters, tee shirts, and all other kinds of clothing in between. She walked around the racks, looking at all the clothes.

She reached a rack with lots of video game graphic tees. She adored video games. She looked at all the choices. There were Mario shirts, Legend of Zelda shirts, Angry Birds shirts, and all other video game shirt. She grabbed a Yoshi shirt and a Zelda shirt. She went into one of the fitting rooms and tried the shirts on. She smiled, full of glee, as she found out they fit.

Jazzie got some more graphic tees, some kind of formal shirts, and started looking for shorts and jeans. There were ripped jeans, which she also adored. She took a few pairs of them, already knowing her size. She also got some skirts and some shorts. By accident, she brushed up against someone.
"I'm sorry," she said to the person.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

"Hi Jazzie! What are you looking for? Need some help?" Claire said. She really only met Jazzie once or twice. But she seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Jazzie smiled when she saw it was Claire. "Hey Claire! I was just shopping for a new wardrobe. I got rid of the rebellious look, in case you didn't notice." she said, smiling. She liked Claire. Even though they had a bad first meeting, with Lex screaming at her, Jazzie could tell that Claire was nice.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:46 pm

"I noticed. You look gorgeous. Need some help?" Claire said. She definitely changed in a way Claire thought.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm

" I could use some help reaching the higher shelves," she said. Then she cracked up. "I don't need much help, but I could use some company. Shopping alone is, well, lonely," she said.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:58 pm

"Tell me about it! Hah..So hows Lex? Have you talked to him lately" Claire said looking at Claire. "So, hows life." she said.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Jazzie laughed at Claire's second comment. "Life's fine. Lex, I don't know. Our schedules are different,k but we do have archery together, but we don't talk much." Jazzie said.

OOC: XD! Claire is in love with herself
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:05 pm

"You guys are close, right? Your not fighting? Who am I kidding your brother and sister. Dumb me. Tehe!" Claire said looking up for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}   Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for New Clothes {(OPEN)}
Page 1 of 1