Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shopping! (open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Shopping! (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping! (open!)   Shopping! (open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Shopping! (open!) Shaelei+2\
http://www.polyvore.com/shaylei/set?id=43856485 outfit!

Shaylei sighed gently looking around the city. It was the first time she had ever left camp in three years. She looked at some of the stores knowing that Nevada,Shay's best friend was getting married and she was standing but she thought that she should go dress shopping." I wonder.."She trailed off tugging on her red orange hair. Looking at the window once more she went in noticing a fellow camper.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Shopping! (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (open!)   Shopping! (open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Shopping! (open!) Cute-female-girl-red-hair-redhead-Favim.com-59451

I went shopping for some new sundresses. I wanted to impress cute boys! I was thinking about regular things teenage girls would think about. I really wished I was regular teenage girl. I sighed. That's when a cute dress caught my eye. As I was running to the dress I saw a camper.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Rhea

Rhea

Shopping! (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (open!)   Shopping! (open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Shaylei smiled waving at the girl as she ran her fingers over the fabric of the dress. "You look strangely familiar!"Shay said brushing red orange hair from her eyes. She had seen her around camp more than once. She couldn't put a name to a face but it was and obvious camp face. "Shaylei Coal daughter of Aphrodite."She said smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Shopping! (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (open!)   Shopping! (open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:56 pm

I smiled brightly. "Avalon Scott. Daughter of Apollo." I said. I noticed she had red hair like me. I stook out my hand for her to shake my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

Shopping! (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping! (open!)   Shopping! (open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping! (open!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: