Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mysterious Giant Raids Arena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BookableJar5

Mysterious Giant Raids Arena Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Michael was just practicing his skills with dual wielding. When he felt a loud tremor in the ground. He looks behind him and see's a giant with human faces, one body and three heads. Michael then Yelled for help. He knew nobody would come for a while. He knew he wouldn't stand a chance against the giant. He had both his chromium sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Stefan walked into the arena hoping to get some practice he had not had any in some time, as he walked in what he saw baffled him it was some kind of giant with three heads."thats a new one." He thought as he notched his arrow on his bow and silently circled round the giant to get a clear shot from behind, he then took aim and let it fly the shot hit the three headed monster from behind."bullseye."he said in a very low voice, he felt a pang of pride in himself."at least i still shoot well."but presently he was having a big problem the the over grown human turned on him and he saw the tip of his arrow sticking out of where its left eye was supposed to be he notched his arrow for the second shot but he did not know if he would have time to fire it.
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:51 pm

(This is kinda hard to explain, I tried my best to explain it)
Michael had a vision that only lasted a couple of seconds. Then it just went black and saw himself jumping in a backflip with his sword aimed at the sun which reflected the light on to the arrow head. He couldn't control himself while doing it. It blinded the giant temporarily. Michael then lunged at the back of the giant and stabbed one of the sword into the head of the giant which went through his skull. Michael was feeling pretty satisfied until he figured out that it wasn't enough to kill him and the giant slammed him right into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:22 pm

stefan was amazed at how the boy moved."at least he bought me some time."but now the boy was being smashed against the wall he moved swiftly to the left and notched two arrows and fired at the giant one sank into the other eye and the other went right through the throat, the giant stumbled forward clutching at its throat and making horrible choking sounds, but the boy had dropped to the back behind him.
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Michael couldn't move but could see what was the result. And was relieved. He softly said " Nice skills with a bow." "I'm Michael son of Apollo, you are? He didn't even finish is sentence before His sword right beside him started to react again, it had some green aura. It then shot right around Michael. He gained ability to move again then Read from the sword, "Apollo's Light". Not knowing much about apollo, Michael didn't think it was a big deal. Michael then though "First a flying sword in the arena, now a giant. Its like I am cursed."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:51 am

(( Is the monster finished? If not, I want to join... ))
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:10 pm

so far we have only been able to crush one head, blind and choke the other one but the third is still alive and very angry but in terrible pain
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:30 pm

(Of course you can join why not we all just meet to roleplay at 5:30PM central Tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:20 pm

where and what time zone are you in
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

(Forget it now) (I said Central Timezone, Oh and I had a bad series of events occur sorry for the late response)
Michael got up and was about to strike the giant when he realized he had been tricked and the giant showed his true form. Michael then stud erred "...your...not...a...giant.....your......a...titan.....
Wait You! Your serving Cronus (I dont mean Kronos o.o) Apollo's sworn enemy. But what would you be doing here?" Michael then had an immediate vision that said "Your the wielder of Darkness's Bane." Michael Looked at his sword and noticed that It got heavier and was a 2 handed sword and it changed appearance then from before. Then said "Fine have it your way! He put his sword in hand ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Giant Raids Arena   Mysterious Giant Raids Arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Giant Raids Arena
Page 1 of 1