Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The arena...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:30 pm

I walked into the arena holding a celestic bronze sword. I jumper in the air, did a front flip and landed with the sword in the dummy's head. I retrieved my sword and cut the dummy's head off. I put my sword in its case. thats on my back. and grabbed some gatorade. I sat down and wiped the sweat from my forehead
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:34 pm

I shoot an arrow right next to a girl around my age. "Rest os the single most handed weakness of the general public." He said with a chuckle. He hoped that he sounded smart because he made it on the spot. He walked up and retrieved his arrow, and held out his hand to the girl and shined his dazzling smile. "Jake."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Justin

Justin

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 pm

"Taylor." I said shaking his hand. "I did not under stand a thng you just said." I said smileing a little. you an Apollo kid? I askedd looking at the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 pm

"No. Aphridite. I just have a way with bows." he said, twirling the bow around his finger."You were amazing with the sword." He commented plopping down.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 pm

"You want a duel with swords or an archery challange with bows?" I asked with a smirk. "or do you not want to loose to a girl?" I asked with a regular smirk. "We need training anyways".

Last edited by Sgt.Little Kyle on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 pm

"Bows. But try and beat me." He said as he adjusted his sheaf of bows, "I ain't afraid. Cause I know I'm going to win."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 pm

I quickly grabbed my bow and got ready to fire. "you go first." I said politly. "or you can just give up now." I said with a confident tone.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:54 pm

I pull back my arrow already loaded into my bow, and it flys straight into the bulls eye of the farthest target. I take a step back and smirk. "How about your shot." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

I gasped and nearly fel over laughing. "Is that all you got?" I asked as I loaded my bow. I shot 2 arrows at the same time hitting the same target as he hit, spliting his arrow in half then my other one spliting mine. I slung my bow and looked at him. "I win." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arena...   The arena... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arena...
Page 1 of 1