Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside Moon's Mind (My suggestions)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Inside Moon's Mind (My suggestions) Empty
PostSubject: Inside Moon's Mind (My suggestions)   Inside Moon's Mind (My suggestions) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi ya guise! I have some ideas floating around in my head, and I though I would share them with you all! Feel free to comment on them.

Idea #1 : Baseball Games
    I know we have a lot of little forums on here, and that a baseball diamond would only make it longer, but who doesn't love baseball? It could be a co-ed team, one for each cabin. As for smaller cabins, they could team up with other small ones to make a bigger one. (ex. Hades - Dionysus or something) We could have games every so often, and use the dice thingers to have things happen, so it would be fair. I thought it would be fun.... even though it could take a lot of organizing. This could also be like volleyball matches or basketball games. (I would volunteer to help!)

Idea #2 :More Canoe Race/Chariot Races
    I know this is something we (as a site) struggle to deal with because we all have other lives to deal with, but I think it would be fun to have more of the canoe and chariot races. Not to be a push, but that's just a suggestion to get more people involved.

Okay, that's it for now... Thanks for reading this!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Inside Moon's Mind (My suggestions) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Moon's Mind (My suggestions)   Inside Moon's Mind (My suggestions) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Sorry this never got a reply! We're planning a few events right now, *wink wink*
Back to top Go down

Inside Moon's Mind (My suggestions)
Page 1 of 1