Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To catch a Runaway horse (Private with Sapphire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

To catch a Runaway horse (Private with Sapphire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To catch a Runaway horse (Private with Sapphire)   To catch a Runaway horse (Private with Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:39 am

"I'd like to see that thing survive that," Simon said, snickering. He paused as if in deep thought. "Wait, scratch that. Just let it stay dead."

Drawing ragged breaths, Simon managed a small smile. They actually managed to defeat the Mother of Ants with Greek fire. He looked around for the first time after that and realized how much damage they actually caused. The plants had all dried up. Mr. D was not going to be pleased with them... "Hate to break this to you, but we kinda ruined part of the fields," he said nervously. "I'd like to leave now, before a certain god turns up and transforms us into dolphins."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

To catch a Runaway horse (Private with Sapphire)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2