Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page] Empty
PostSubject: the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]   the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:09 am

SHY
GORGEOUS
SWEET

AIRLIA
Sweet Airlia is a darling to everyone around her she trusts. If she doesn't trust you she'll either avoid and ignore you or she'd be shifting and running off as soon as she finds an excuse to. When she trusts you though its a completely different story. She'll complement you, put everything she's doing aside for you and rush right over. Get you the grandest presents for your birthday and she's always there for you when you need a hand, or a shoulder to cry on. Airlia doesn't make friends easily because she can be very awkward and detached at times. She is a shy girl too who doesn't enjoy talking for long periods of time. She liked being quiet and just looking out at the water.
I don't imagine her having a lot of friends, maybe four or five really close friends but none that are very different from her except maybe one who could push her to finally leave camp after 17 years but the rest should be the same, they could all just quietly go out to the beach for some fun with each other. And if they were to talk they'd probably whisper and things like that.
Airlia doesn't really fall in love so at the moment I don't need any love interests. If she were interested they wouldn't be quick flings but most lasting relationships.
We can have some Airlia haters, don't know how she'll deal with them but it'll be fun :D

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]   the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm

I think that Arlia could be a good mentor to Naren... someone she looks up to. They've both been at camp their whole life.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]   the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 am

Sure! Sounds good, I am behind on my posts but I'm busy so can't really post so I'll tell you when I have time for a thread between the two :D
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]   the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Me too. Can you send me a PM?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]   the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Another camper that's been here all their life? Cool! Alissa's been here forever too.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]   the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page] I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:25 am

I'm back, I have time to rp so I'll be PM'ing if I can be bothered :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]   the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the bonds between a trio. [dean's plot page]
Page 1 of 1