Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Healing Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Healing Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Even though Lex was a son of Apollo, he wasn't really good at healing spells. He hadn't practiced them in a while. He picked up a book of healing spells. Let's see if this helps out. He flipped through the pages. He saw a spell he was pretty good at (at least, that's what he thought). He tried it out. He lifted his hand up, said "Heal all surroundings!" in Ancient Greek and a blast of golden light came from his hand. He looked at the people in the beds, and most of them seemed well. Lex smiled. His training had gone well so far. He looked at another page. He read the page fully and did as it said. He put his hand up again, said "Heal Animals!" in Ancient Creek, but instead of a flash of golden light, his hands caught on fire. "OH HOLY CENTAUR!" he said, shaking his hand. He put his hand out.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm

"Was that supposed to happen?" Poppy asked the Apollo boy from her bed. Who knew hanging a sword above your bed was dangerous? Well it hadn't been till the sword had fallen... Luckily it had only hurt her arm instead of impaling itself in her head. All her useful thoughts would've been swept away on the wind.
Looking down at her bandaged arm, it seemed to be better from the first spell, which looked like it'd worked. Well, at the very least her arm hadn't caught on fire...
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:40 pm

"No..."Lex said shyly. "I guess since I already healed everything, that wouldn't have worked. I'm Lex by the way. What's your name?" Lex asked, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

"I'm Poppy. I'm an Athena kid. Obviously I didn't get my mom's or dad's brains because I hung a sword above my bed. Which led to my gushing wound. Though since you said you healed everything, can take off the bandage?" Poppy asked, already picking at the ends of the stark white bands. She was itching to use her bow and arrows again, as she had been training with her sword a bunch recently. But she thought she should give that a rest... Besides, though the blood had matched her hair, which wasn't that important or fun to go through, she didn't enjoy hurting herself.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 pm

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself. Trust me. It doesn't turn out well," I said, thinking about the incident. I decided to change the subject.
"I'm pretty sure you can. Although if it's still there, I can try something. Hopefully my hand won't catch on fire again." I said. I was really hoping that I didn't catch my hand on fire again. That really hurt. "Nice to meet you, by the way." I said.
She seems nice, I thought. I wonder if I can get to know her better." "So, you prefer bows and arrows? I do too, me being a son of Apollo," I said. I bet she was wondering how I knew. Well, I just knew. I mean, my dad is also the god of prophecies.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Poppy blinked in surprise as he changed the subject, but didn't ask why. Some things were best kept secret.
"Nice to meet you too." Poppy said as she unrolled the bandages off her arm. There was a thin scar, and some dried blood, but other than that it was fine. "Doctors preform wonders again!" She cried, wiping her arm with a towel.
"Bows and arrows, huh? Well, it is an awesome weapon. They're my favorite, definitly. I had one even before I was at camp. There was an archery club that met near my house and I joined them. I got a bow for my birthday and soon I was shooting targets instead of the ground." She smiled ruefully. "My half-siblings all came to watch me. They're Alaska, George and Louisiana. They're nearly as fun as their names." She laughed a little, grey eyes lighting up for a second.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

I made a smile. "Well, I'm glad that your arm is better. I wish I had an archery club near my house before I came to camp. That would have been helpful. I had a horrible first year with bows and arrows, but I just didn't like any of the other weapons," I said. Poppy was really nice. Much nicer than some of my siblings. "So, do you want to go shoot some arrows at the arena? I need something to do." I asked Poppy.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

"I'm glad it's better too." Poppy rubbed her arm. "Don't get too jealous, the teacher was horrible. Just handed me a bow and arrow and sent me into the ring to shoot targets. It was only by trial and error and movies that I learned the way to do it."
"As long as no one needs you to be setting your hand on fire again," She winked,"I'm game!"
"I just gotta check out and stuff first though. Meet you in the arena?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:22 pm

"Sure. See you there," I told Poppy. I packed up my book, guitar (don't know why I had it out) and left the infirmary. I looked back, hoping no one else caught their hand on fire. Luckily, I saw no extra light. I walked towards the arena, my bow in my hand.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:33 am

Poppy checked out at the front desk, who were amazed to see she'd healed that quickly. But they let her go, and soon she was running along the path to her cabin. She couldn't wait to show off her awesome bow. It was a traditional bow, no fancy Hephaestus stuff added. Her quiver magically was always full though. She quickly stopped at her cabin, grabbed her things, then headed towards the arena.
(OOC: You want to make the topic?)
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm

OOC: Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Techniques    Healing Techniques  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: