Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fun at the lake (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s8thodge

s8thodge

Fun at the lake (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Pender was still new to camp didnt really have many friends here yet, so he decided to go for a walk. He grabbed his bow and quiver and the acoustic guitar he had found and left the Apollo cabin. He walked and walked until he found the lake. It was a beautiful sunny day so he sat down under a tree and started playing the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Jenna:
I walked out of the forest and onto the dock of the lake. I dipped my bare feet into the water and sighed with relief. It was quiet and peaceful until I hear a guitar. I could recognize it from a mile away. Curiously I rose from the dock and walked towards the sound. I saw a boy playing an acoustic. I walked into sight and smiled. "What you playing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Pender jumped at the sound of someones voice. He had thought he was alone. He looked up and saw a girl with no shoes on, strange he thought, but not after the last few days. "Oh umm nothing really just strumming, trying to figure out what im in the mood for." he said. "Hi im Pender."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Jenna:
I smiled. "I'm Jenna." I sat down a foot away from him under the shade of the tree. "Sorry to intrude, it's just I love guitars. I wanted to see who was playing." He looked older then me but that didn't bother me, I was used to talking to people older than me. I pushed my hair behind my ear and smiled again. I really hoped I wasn't intruding.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Pender smiled back "You're not intruding at all, I love the company. I love guitars too, I love music period. Which makes sense being as just yesterday I found out I was a son of Apollo." he said. "Would you like to play it?" Pender asked "Or would you rather just listen"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Jenna:
"I'm daughter of Nyx, but sometimes my friend question that." I joked. When he offered my the guitar I smiled and grabbed it. I preferred electric but acoustic was good. I thought for a second and smiled as I found what song to play. "Tell me if you know this song." I said and began to play Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I began to hum the words as I drifted into the song. I almost forgot I was with someone. I always did that when I played.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Pender listened for a minute. "Wow you are pretty good. I think thats Your Guardian Angel but I dont remember who its by. But whoever it is Im sure you are much better. I could listen to you for days." Pender said
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Jenna:
I blushed at the comment. "I'm not better than Red Jumpsuit Apparatus." I said humbly. I let my hair fall in my face to try and hide the blush. I decided to change the subject. "So what music do you listen to?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:46 pm

"Well anything I can really. Ive changed homes alot. And the last year Ive been on my own living off the land. So I have just made my own music mostly. But any chance I get to hear new music I take it." "What about you? asked Pender
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Jenna:
"I listen to a lot of metal, rock and alternative. Screamo also but they can't scream the WHOLE song they have to sing sometime." I smiled. I listened to a lot of depressing and angry music, but that's why I'm so happy. When I listen to it I vent everything that makes me angry or upset. I handed him the guitar. "Why don't you play me some of the songs you made?" I said eager to hear.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Pender took the Guitar. "Umm alright." Pender said. He began to play slowly and then started playing faster singing about the monsters he encountered recently. He finished playing the song and then switched to Paramores "The Only Exception."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Jenna:
I watched him with wide eyes. He was really good and the minute he switched to the Only Exception I started to sing along. "When I was younger I saw my daddy cry, and curse at the wind. He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried to reassemble it..." I continued on and kept smiling at him. This was more fun than I had expected. I swayed with the music and continued to sing happily.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Pender kept playing and watched her sing. When she finished the part "And my momma swore
that she would never let herself forget. And that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love if it does not exist." Pender joined in with his most seductive voice singing "But darling,
You are the only exception. You are the only exception.You are the only exception. You are the only exception."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Jenna:
I almost had my jaw drop when he sang. He was so amazing, I felt like I could listen to it for hours! I smiled at him and continued to sing along. I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole song. Once the song ended I still couldn't get his voice out of my head. It fell silent as I stared at him for a minute. I shook my head coming out of the strange trace. I blushed slightly and tried to change the subject. "Wow. That was amazing." I commented on the song.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 am

"Thanks." Pender replied bashfully. "So, what would you like to do. Go for a swim? Throw rocks? Go to the archery range? Shoot some loose arrows here heh? Or did you need to be somewhere? he asked
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Jenna:

I smiled. "I don't need to be anywhere." I thought for a second. "Um, I can't decide. What do you want to do?" I asked him. I looked down at the ground and waited for him to decide.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Pender smiled. "Lets shoot some arrows at the lake." he answered. "How much experience do you have with a bow? he asked"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Jenna:
I shrugged. "Not very much. I use a dagger." I felt nervous. I had never used a bow before and I didn't want to look like an idiot. I picked up the bow and tried to remember how my friends would hold it. I felt awkward and stupid trying to do this. I smiled at him sheepishly with a pleading look for some help.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Pender smiled. "Here let me help." he said "First off are you right handed or left handed?" he asked. "I cant begin to help you without knowing that heh." Pender laughed
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Jenna:
I laughed with him. "Right handed." I smiled at him. With him instructing me on how to do it, I soon caught on.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Pender stood behind Jenna holding her hands properly on the bow and helping her shoot until he was confident se could do it on her own. As he was letting go to let her shoot on her own he fell over on his back with a thud bringing her down on top of him. "Sorry!" he exclamed. "Are you okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sad_NethanielShade

Sad_NethanielShade

Location : I live- Wait... Why would you want to know where I live? Why would you even BOTHER to read this?

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:27 am

Fun at the lake (Open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXAQ4rrmFe4lZaIppD3Iw8tqyTCGeNtKhJK9uRb3pYRlhD3K0miA*****Nethaniel Prásino-Agápi Shade*****

Nethaniel was sitting in the tree way before the two other Demigods came. He liked plants. Alot. And he felt happy so near the tree. Apon seeing the second Demigod come he frowned. Great. Now I'm going to watch some guy and girl have a date. he thought but when they introduced eachother the thought vanished. As they sang together the thought creeped back but was flushed out when Neth started, imagine that, liking the music. He sat and listened and decided to make himself known when they stopped. He made one of the branches twirl down and split into two silently. Then he made it tap them both on the shoulders.
"Hello there." Neth said. Smiling he jumped down from the tree and landed on the other side of the guy. No. Not 'guy'. 'Pender' he heard him say earlier.
"My name is Nethaniel Prásino-Agápi Shade! Heh. Nice to meet you two. I'm a newcomer here at Camp. Actually just came yesterday. I have no freinds and decided to come to thet lake. But now that you two are here I decided to introduce myself. Nethaniel Shade at your side, call me Neth, then punch me in the face for talking to much..." He trailed off. He was doing it again. Giving too much information and NOT getting to the point. he was going to let one of them talk now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowroleplaying.freeforums.com/ , http://www.minecr
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Jenna:
I laughed as I was pullled down on top of Pender. I blushed slightly when the boy walked up to us. I stood up and smiled at him. When he made to comment of him talking too much I laughed. "I'm Jenna, daughter of Nyx." I smiled sweetly. "And don't worry about talking too much. I have a lot of friends who do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the lake (Open)   Fun at the lake (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun at the lake (Open)
Page 1 of 1