Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Big

Dream Big

A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 pm

A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) Cameron-ugh-2590687c90
Jay Huntsman
So today was the day I was going to have a perfect day without my sister.I sit down with only my feet in the lake with my mouse on my shoulder. I was just really tired of my sister being my only friend,even if you have been here for like two years like me.It really sucks,but yeah, so today was my day to try to make new friends if I can.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 am

I was heading to the lake, as I was bored, I always go to the lake when I'm bored, don't even ask why because I don't know the answer. Anyway, I was almost there when I saw a guy, wait, what was his name? was it like the bird or something? Jake....Jade....Jay! that was it! Jay! I don't really know him well, so I don't know what he's doing there. Maybe he's just, I don't know, hanging out by himself? probably. But, I guess I should go talk to him. "Hey! You're Jay right? what are you doing here?" As I got closer, I realized there was something on his shoulder. It looks like a mouse, and it most likely is "Aww, is that a mouse? It looks cute!"
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I look up seeing a girl and smile "Yup!Thats me. I say to her. I wasn't good talking to people at all,but she seemed way nicer than those guys who pick on me "Well today I decided to get away from my brothers and sisters, so I came her with my pet mouse. Thank you." I say as she calls him cute. I smile "You must be a daughter of Demeter. I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 am

"Heh. How'd you know?" I was really dumbfounded on how he knew, but maybe it's how I dress that gave it away, but I dress more like a street girl than the usual Demeter kid dress. Anyway, I sat right next to him, at least there's something to do around here, like talking to Jay. "Look, if you don't know me, I'm Natalie." I was interested in his cute little mouse of his, but I was also interested in talking to him too! I think he looks a little "Emo" but I think it's cute.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:24 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I smile at her "I've seen you around going into the Cabin of Demeter then stay in there for like the night then you always look happy when you come out. I say to her. I see her looking at my mouse still "Want to hold him? I ask her with a smile. I was happy because I was making a new friend!
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 am

"Sure" I smiled at him. I still couldn't believe that he would let me hold him, the mouse I mean. I held my hands in front of me while he places his mouse on my hands "By the way, what his name?" I kept looking at him, but I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
"Thats Sheger." I say to her with a smile. I loved people who I got to know and people who weren't afraid of Sheger. They would tease me by say they're going to call peat control,but thats on know,so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:55 pm

"Sheger. Why did you give that name to him? I'm just wondering though." I giggled as Sheger walked.... was walked the right name? Maybe crawled? Yeah, when Sheger crawled on my hands. He was kind of fuzzy too. I smiled at Jay. Did he really trust me enough to lend me his mouse? I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I look at her "Well I names it after a book I read and it was about a mouse,so I thought it was a cute name." I said to her look at her with her. I smile as you can hear him sneeze and his hair went all puffy. I laugh and bush it back with me hand.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:52 am

I was pretty cute when Sheger sneezed, mostly because his fur went all puffy. I giggled a little. He pushed him back into his hand. His laugh was pretty cute, so I smiled at him. Somehow, I thought he was pretty cute, in a friendly way "So, what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I look at her and smile "I don't know." I say to her and see Sheger start walking around then started to make himself roll around "Hey what are you doing? I say to him as he just looks at me.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:58 pm

I kind of giggled as Sheger started to roll around. It was pretty cute if you ask me. "What is he doing?" I said while giggling. I couldn't help myself! He was just too cute! he was rolling around! how could you NOT think of that as cute?! "Does he do this a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I laugh and nod "Yeah, He does that a lot, but mostly when he likes people." I smile at her. Sheger did like her for the way he was acting which was funny. I giggle as he stops and sneezed again.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:49 am

"Really? Heh, I guess he likes me then." I said with a smile. I kind of had that effect with animals, once I treat them nice, they start to like me. "Hey, I have a labrador. Do you like to see him or not?" I dunno why I said that. I guess it's because we're talking about pets right now. I like this guy, well, in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I look up at her and smile. Sheger usually didn't like anyone just me and himself. She must have something different than the other people because she was fun to be around "Yes,I would love to!" I say to her with a smile. Sheger would love a new friend even if its bigger than him. I look around seeing Sheger was gone, then I look at her seeing him on her head. I give a laugh "You have some type of animal on your head." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:50 am

"Wait, what?" for a moment, I was confused at his question, 'til I felt something move on my head. I moved my hands onto my head, trying to reach out for Sheger...... that little Houdini. I finally found him, so I let him move onto my hand and brought it down. I kind of laughed. It was too cute! but how did he do that? I hadn't felt a thing! Anyway, I stood up, then I said "Can you wait here? I'll just get Ruckus." So I headed to my cabin. I finally arrived at my cabin, looking for the room I'm staying in. Once I got in the room with some of the bunk beds, I found Ruckus playing with his red ball "Hey Ruckus!" I grabbed his leash and clipped it to his collar. I walked him outside, and him tugging at his leash. He was obviously excited to go out. I was steering him onto the right direction towards the lake. We finally arrived at the lake, and I saw Jay still sitting there. I ran to him and said "Hey Jay! I'm back! this is Ruckus, you know the dog I was telling you about." I sat back down, still holding his leash. Everything was calm until he jumped onto Jay, clearly licking his face with his tongue. "Sorry Jay! he likes people, so he usually jumps on them." I said while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I look up as she goes. I nod and wait fo her "She is cute ya know." I say to Sheger as he nods to me and starts to roll around again. I see a dog and it starts to lick my face and I start to laugh and get up "It's fine he's cute." I say to her "Or she"
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 am

I laughed "What did you think? a cute little lap dog?" I said while laughing "And now you know why I named him 'Ruckus'." I finally got him off Jay, which took a lot of effort since he's a big dog, and held his leash tightly. He started sniffing Sheger, just sniffing, while wagging his tail, which means he likes Sheger. Phew! for a moment there, I thought he was going to chase him or something! so, I guess not, which is pretty lucky for me "Heh, I guess he likes Sheger."
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:32 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I smile "I love her!! and I love the name too!! I laugh and look at Sheger as he likes her dogs nose. I smile and giggle "Sheger likes her too. I say to Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 am

I giggled "By the way, he's a boy." Ruckus was really interested in Sheger. He's not eating or anything! he's just sniffing him a lot. I smiled at Jay. He was looking pretty good actually if you think about it...
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:27 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I turned red when she said that. I was pale so you can see when I'm embarrassed or blushing. I give a small smile and look at Sheger jump on his head.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 am

I gave a little giggle when I saw Jay blushing. He looked pretty..... cute. I kind of gave him a little smile before directing my attention to Sheger and Ruckus. Awwww! Sheger was really cute being on Ruckus's head! He's like riding on him! I gave out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
[Color=green] I turn around as I feel myself un-red if thats even a word. I turn towards then and laugh seeing Sheger onto of his head. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I smile. Sheger did to get his beauty rest.[/green]
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 pm

I laughed. He was just so cute! Sheger, I mean. He was sleeping on Ruckus's head! how could you NOT think of it as cute?! "Does he do this alot?" I said while giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 am

Jay Huntsman Son of Nyx
I smile and nod yes "Yeah He must like Ruckus alot I say to her. I sit sown looking at Sheger sleeping. You can here him snoring softly which was funny. I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)   A day at the Lake(Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day at the Lake(Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next