Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]

Go down 
+29
Rhea
lara croft
FudgeeBear
Pinky
Purple
jessica
Kendall
Doctor Who
Nico
Colby
GreekGirl
Erin (Granger)
welshy
dean
Pip
Ninja Poet
Banana
Prince Hawk
Angel
maddie ☹
moon
Kol Mikaelson
Charlie
Theseus12
firelord zuko
selene
cher
Skye
Sniggle
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Username:
Look under the mODS, or find something Colby or Like it, or Complete random and green

Nickname:
Colby, Colbers, Colbs, or Women sometimes.

Introduction:
So this is the second time I've tried this because I backspaced spammed the last one and forget what I was writing so time for something else! (: Now. I am about to show you a picture. If you like what you see in the picture and your nice, understanding, and can deal with my talent to overwhelm people. PM ME YOU FISH!!
[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 Nineta10

Now for those still on here because the picture didn't make you click my beautiful name then I guess I have to continue.

Ok so my name is Colby Danielle and that's as much as your going to know for now. I'm 15 long years old and I "Glow the color of half creamed coffiee with eyes that sparkle brown and sometimes red. Oh and skin as soft as a baby's belly." According to my friend Joelson. There be happy you know what I look like from the eyes of a 17 year old nutcase.

Yes that's right folks! I befriend flirty nutcases! Who doesn't want that as a mentor?!?

OH. Ok I still don't have your undying loyality well then.

I'm nice (sometimes)
I'm rarely mean (Only worry if you anger me, not that I actually really get very angry.)
Sometimes I'll ramble and say something really funny and/or stupid.
Don't come whineing to me about how bad you life sucks I only offer my support system to the elites (otherwiseknownasmylikablesmurfettes)
I love ranting though! I will rant with you forever (Or until I logoff)
I love to roleplay but please excuse my lack of fanciness, big words, and spelling. My amazing somewhat odd charaters shall make up for it.

DO I HAVE YOU YET? Must I beg for you love noob? To bad I beg to no noob...

Fun Facts;
~I am currently second place for most overall post.
~I'm a mod
~I will drown with my ships before I hope on the train.
~My current desire to to chace and ride a sheep.
~I have ADHD
~I like to draw
~I have been an active member for nearly 21 months now.
~Love my outburst. They come they go but you will never forge- Hold on....
~Don't listen to the blue people I love them to much to share. That's right I'm being selfish. I'm just kidding you lucky noobies can have them

I'm sure there are many other things I could say and do but if I don't have you yet I don't need you.

Do you have a newbie?:
No. :( . [/color]

Last edited by Colberry Cookies on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:09 pm

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 9916e7be658e11e1abb01231381b65e3_6[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 7722323c659111e1a87612313804ec91_6
NICO di ANGELO [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 2vah387

Introduction:
    Hey! I'm Nico! (My real name's Allison, but Nico di Angelo was and still is my favorite Percy Jackson character, so I joined with that username! You can call me whatever you want, though. I'm even open to suggestions!

Being an Admin, I can really show you the ropes here on CHB, which is my second home. I'm really young, though, so if you want a super mature mentor, I'm going to tell you know, you shouldn't pick me. I'll warn you of that right now. But if you want a super cool friend? You've come to the right girl!

The two things you should know about me are the things that are most important to me. See the pictures up there? I took those. I'm not horrible at photography, but that's not what's important. The first picture is a ballet bar. Dance is pretty much my whole life. I live dance. I breath dance. I've been known to eat dance on occasion. (My dance friends think I eat to much . . .) There's also my acting life. That's what the second picture is. I've been in a lot of musicals, my favorites being The Cat in the Hat in Seussical and Annie the Annie. (The picture is of me--hot right? xD--and it's me in costume during my most recent show, Once Upon a Mattress. That's not what my face usually looks like. I'm wearing tons of makeup and being silly. xD (I'm a very silly person.)

So, that's pretty much me! If you didn't know, I'm 12 years old. I currently have three characters on here, Hale Drem, the Apollo Cabin Leader, Nico di Angelo, my canon son of Hades, and Morgan Spyro, my pretty Zeus girl! This was a very random paragraph.

Anyway, Happy Hunger Games!

Do you have a newbie?:
    No! And I can't imagine why! Pick me! Call me! Choose meeeeeeee! *wink*
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Username: Doctor Who
Nickname: Doc. Doctor. Piano. King.... I think that's all
Introduction:
-I am Doctor Who.
-I am 17 years old and from Canada {cuz im awesome xD}
-I have managed to convince my self i am a multi-tasker.
-I have horrible spelling and most of the time i type fast and some words don't have letters an make no sense at all
-I will be turning 18 on the tenth of September.
-I am online most of the time at night till about 12:30ish
-I tend to get lazy during rps bu get more detailed about the middle then get worse around the end.
Do you have a newbie?: NOOO i has no newbie
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 am

Username:Theseus12
Nicknames:Theo, The, Iron, Rox, Thomas, Tom, Tomboy, Tomcat, Ju1cypear...
Introduction: I am fully aware of the fact that I am not that old on this site. Having joined only on the 8th of febuary last year, I seem an unlikely candidate for Mentor. BUT, I am a member of 5 other Roleplay Sites, Having been RPing on Forum Roleplay Sites since 2010-11-19, I believe I can Help you with several Problems. I get on when I can, but as of this moment in time, don't even try to contact me on Mondays, because I will not be able to answer till the following Tuesday. I am Currently 18 years old, but will turn 19 this month on the 25th. I am from Oklahoma, and Michigan, the Upper Penninsula. I would Rather RP than sit around a C-Box all day. I also have have gathered some Administrative experience since the 13th of this month.
Do I have a Newbie?: No, I am now getting nto the Market.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Username: Kendall, varies from Koala, Koalasaurus...
Nickname: Kendall, or Koala. Kendall mainly.
Introduction: Well, I'm Kendall. I joined when I was 9 in 2008, So I've been here for a total of 4 years. I'm friendly, most of the time I'm just thtere if you need me. I come on every day, and I love this website. It's my second home. I've been a moderator 2 times, and a cabin leader 2 times. I've also had tons of experience with drama, so if you ever need a pep talk or something, I'm here.
Do you have a newbie?: Not yet.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Username: Juboo

Nickname: Jess; Jessica; and for a select few Jesseh *coughcoughCrispehcoughcough*

Introduction: Hi, my names Jessica and I like pie. But who doesn't right? I love reading and role playing and doing nerdy stuff like that because out of school I have no life! *sigh* I just recently became active because I felt like I needed time off to catch up on school work and whatnot ... that took about four or five months (yes I fail at catching up PROCRASTINATION YAY). I'm a very friendly person and I like helping people; but don't bother me if I have a headache ... just don't ... JUST KIDDING!! Yeah, I'm weird. I have an obsession with Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Vampire Academy, reading, and keeping stuff for school organized. But other than that I don't like cleaning much!! :P So yeah, that's about it for this long introduction bye bye.

Do you have a newbie?: No, I don't; not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Username: Purple

Nickname: Purple, Purps, Purple Slurple (That ones from Iron-Girl), Amanda (my name)

Introduction: Hi! Hello! How do you do! Its Purple here. With a purple person for you. I like everything. Except for the basics. Bad people, snakes, spiders, colcuts, sandwitches and cheese. Yup. I cannot stand that stuff. Its pretty easy to get to know me. Just call me Purps, Purple, Purple Slurple or Amanda. My name. Or Syler or Layla. PurpleLayla and PurpleSkyler were once my username for an hour. So yeah! Yeah, I am a little short on talking. But I bet you are to. Oh fine, your not! How cool would it be to fly. Anyways! I have been here for about half a year. So, I got uesd to posting, members and the rules. When I first joined I was in active. Then about a two weeks later, I become active. Like, INSANELY active. So this is starting to get long. If you don't know my Peace Out. I love you, maybe. WEll, bye nice person whos reading this.

Yes, theLehaneSisters, Vina

Last edited by Purple Amanda on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:05 am

I'm a newbie, so how will a mentor accept me dance
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Just PM them.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Now mentoring TheLehaneSisters
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 am

@Kendall could you be a mentor to me plz. dance
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 pm

If you wish for them to be your mentor, send them a private message. :D
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 am

Username: FudgeeBear Swag

Nickname: Fudge. Also Gummy. Also Fudgee. But I don't like Fudgee. Fudge only, single e.

Introduction: Yaw. Hi everyone. My name is Fudge. I came here as I want to help. So yeah, that's it. Good bye.
NO! WAIT! DON'T LEAVE YET! [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 4021420466
Okay, so yeah, I'm Fudge. I'm... I hate typing. Anyway, I'm addicted to this site. Not exactly addicted, but more of attached. You can count on me because of that. I'm also an obedient child, in the site, anyway. I do whatever the admin told me to do, and I want to bring that to real life. Um. Moving back--?--Fudge is also kind of socially awkward. She was never comfortable in public, or whoever new to her eyes. When she doesn't know what to respond, she panics, resulting into lack of reply. Moving on to first person, my name is Fudge. All right, already knew it? FUDGE, single e.
'Kay. But like our form, I also have my flaws. I stated it above. Now search it. Found it? Now what do you think? cyclops
Now, as a mentor, what can I do? That depends on your problem, if I know what to do. :] You can count (on) me.

Do you have a newbie?: No, none, Forever alone.
[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 Untitled-1
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:30 am

Excuse me Firestar, but this isn't really a place to rp. If you need a mentor, you could pm anyone and I'm pretty sure we'd gladly do on the works on CHB. To know more, I'd like to suggest you reading the Rules and Guidelines of the site and/asking an older member for help. Thank you and welcome to camp!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:44 am

Username: Faith Lehane
Nicknames: I go by Faith, Lehane, Vina, Div, Divina, Rachel, Eve, Louise, Sam, Buffy and possibly Mom.
Introduction:

• Interests;
    - Books: The GONE Series, Percy Jackson, HoO, House of Night, The Time Travellers Wife, Harry Potter, Twilight Series, The Host, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Books, Angel Books, Charmed Books, Dracula, The Raven by Edgar Allen Po, Les Miserables, The Vampire Diaries Books
    - Films: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Twilight, The Time Travellers Wife, Les Mis, The X-Men Movies, Gremlins 1 & 2, I'm sure theres more but lol I can't think under pressure
    - TV Shows:
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer [duh], Angel [double duh], Wolfblood, Tracy Beaker, Eastenders, Emmerdale, Young Dracula, Supernatural, Did I mention Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
    - Music [Artists]:
    Death Cab For Cutie, Damien Rice, BOB, Pain, Filter, Backstreet Boys, Evanescence, Passenger, Rita Ora, Angie Hart, Coldplay, Train, Joe Brooks, Florence And The Machine, Rob Pattenson.

Hello. Bonjour. Hi. Hey. Hola.
Hey brah. I'm Faith, or whatever else I have in nicknames. It gets to the point where I can't even remember what my real name is sometimes rofl.
I'm the Gatherer Group Leader right now, the Canon player of Artemis and Calypso and one of your moderators.
So I'm a big Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fan. If that wasn't obvious already with my username and stuff lol. I love Spike, and I adore Cordelia, and Fred is awesome, and Wesley is a dork, and Gunn is so badass, and Buffy is so brave, and Dawn is so annoying but cute, and Willow is such a square, and Xander is so funny -goes on for about an hour- and then Drusilla, I love Dru! BtVS is one of my only serious "I love it I love it" fandoms, and I got into it like when I was four. But then I forgot about the love we shared. And then a year and a half ago boom I was back loving it and I watch it everyday and yeah. I tend to quote it when I get bored, etc, because when I get bored I get bored. Don't worry if you have no idea what the hell I'm speaking about cause hey! No one else does either :D Fun Fact: My username is Faith Lehane, who is the evil/sadist/psycho/murderer/good/evil/convict/good/hero in Buffy, and is plahyed by Eliza Dushku.
GONE is my fave ever book series, and the nickname Sam came around on another site. Idk why, cause I'm female, but yeah. I love GONE, HUNGER, LIES, PLAGUE, FEAR and I'm waiting LIGHT eagerly. I will probably convince you too read the books and then we can cry over the cuteness and sadness and OMG WHAT WAS THAT ness. Kenzie is ma GONE sista here. We spaz sometimes, so dun worry. Its normal.
I have three kids. Their names are Jason, Blu and Pink [pinkgirl]. I'M 14! Also two of my children are older than me BUT WHO CARES :D I also have an assortment of sisters and brothers, including Kenzie, Manda, Cam and Reddie. Shannon or Shan is my Momma, and she's awesome as my Mom :)
IRL, I love singing, writing, making people laugh, reading, spazzing, dancing, watching Buffy and Angel, and crap loads of other stuff. On the internet, I tend to say LOL, ROFL, XD and dude a hell of a lot, so yeah. I love Roleplaying, I like helping people, I love making characters, and that's a lot of general information about me wow did I type that.
If you need any help, I'm always lurking in the guests or online lists, cause I'm awesome. I know the site well, and I can explain anything you need explained. I'd be here for your two weeks man. I'd help you get friends, introduce you to the chat and the people who like to eat newbs cause yay I'd love to help you make your first character, because I love making characters, and helping other people is fun. We can just talk if thats what you want, because I promise, if you choose me as your mentor, I will be your friend for your entire time on CHB. Need help with a canon app? I have your back. Just come to Faith Lehane :D
Thanks for taking the time to read this dude. Vote Faith for mentor

Do You Have A Newbie?: All my newbs left the nest. Meaning no, I don't have a newbie right now. Wanna be my newbie? :D
Newbies I Have Mentored:

Redfield
Cottonflames

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:35 pm

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 Photo[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 Photo

Username: Rhea!
Nicknames: Rhea, Rheababy(only by Sniggle) You could call me Kendall my real name but it would get confusing...
Introduction: VIVA NEWBIES!!!! Bonjour, Hola, Hello! Welcome to Camp and I will be your ringleader today. My name is Rhea! I've been a member here since July 20th 2011, so alittle over a year. I love being here and this is like my second family. I'm usually on during the day (shh I even skip class to be here.) I'm from Canada*bows* I am just this awesome. My interests include reading, writing, playing volleyball, being a super nerd and participating in math league.(like I said super nerd!) Two of the pictures above are of me looking like I usually do. I work as a waitress at a hotel and that is what I usually look like at work and the other( the one to the right) is me and one of my best friends. I usually look like this (A mental picture just for you!)I adore pokemon and along with that I love various books most by good ol Rick. I would love yo help you guys and guess what! I'm perfectly literate and a very nice person.:D COME TO ME NEWBIES<3 I WILL LOVE YOU AS MY OWN
Do you have a newbie: Not yet but I want one:D
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 Tumblr_lmop8asd7R1qafrh6
i laugh in d minor,

username;;
        chrome lion (formally gobama).

nicknames;;
        zan, em, emmy (brennan only), emily, emzan, chrome, etc.

introduction;;
        i'm emily. david tennant is my spirit animal. i like short walks on the beach and then laying down and eating afterwards. i like cool shiz like marching band and drama and acting and i'm a fabulous person who deserves to have monuments erected in her name. i'm also extremely modest. i am an admin and co-cabin leader of the hermes cabin and if you have any questions i will be willing to answer them. i am also a squad leader/line leader in marching band so i have a lot of leadership experience.
        as for my personality, well, to put it bluntly, i'm blunt. i don't like to beat around the bush and i'm not very subtle with telling you how i feel, either. if i don't like you, you probs know it. i'm a very loyal person. (go slytherin) and i'm a very family oriented person. i believe family is very important and you guys are my family, ok. i'm a little bit strange and weird and sniggle and i are usually talking about our fecal matter. um, also, i make rash decisions occasionally, but they're often pretty good ones. that's why chb is a black site and not grey. ;D
        as for my interests, well, i play softball, indoor soccer, and many instruments. music is my life and i love it. i breathe, eat, poop music. literally, eighth notes come out of my butt sometimes. xD i play clarinet, french horn, mellophone, trumpet, trombone, saxophone, and piano. i don't play flute and i refuse to learn, thanks. i also write a lot and one of my main hobbies is doing homework. it's not my favorite hobby, though. i am in marching band and concert band and i like to try and write music in my spare time.
        i'm currently 15 and i go to a high school in ohio, ok. i'm in my sophomore year and i haven't gotten my life figured out at all so don't ask, k.

newbie?;;
        i'm a mentor to moooosie <3

Last edited by Butterball on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Ew. It's you again...

Username: Kenzie.
Nickname: Kenzie or Kenz. But most people call me badass.
Introduction: So, you've come to see me. Sit, please. Now that you're hear, you will learn the way of Camp Half-Blood. Kenzie is a wonderful, glorious murderous person. She loves all people. SHE WANTS WORLD PEACE! Let's get serious now. Time to get to know Kenzie. I am Kenzie. I like soccer, art, reading and writing. Yes. I'm boring. Get over it. I really like autumn. It just so...pretty. Yeah, I can be thoughtful. Respect. Now, most importantly, don't take anything I say to heart. I am so sarcastic is almost humorous. My friends hate that aspect of my personality. I can upset people rather quick so..yeah. So. Vote Kenzie for your mentor /salute
Do you have a newbie?: Yes. Yes I do. Ovidius. But, we call him Greyson because he's cool, yo.

Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Im new... so can i get a personal slave mentor plox
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 pm

pm the mentors asking them politely to be your mentor :D
Back to top Go down
Psyche Darcie Yardan

Psyche Darcie Yardan

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Hello! Thank you for the friendly welcome message! I had a few questions I would like to pm you about, but the website keeps telling me I haven't reached the 'posting limit.' I didn't see anything about that so I thought I would start by posting in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: