Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]

Go down 
+29
Rhea
lara croft
FudgeeBear
Pinky
Purple
jessica
Kendall
Doctor Who
Nico
Colby
GreekGirl
Erin (Granger)
welshy
dean
Pip
Ninja Poet
Banana
Prince Hawk
Angel
maddie ☹
moon
Kol Mikaelson
Charlie
Theseus12
firelord zuko
selene
cher
Skye
Sniggle
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] Empty
PostSubject: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:43 pm

We all know how it feels to join a new forum. Your first time exploring an unfamiliar forum can make you anxious, especially when you don't know anybody there. Well, that's what this is for! :'D

Welcome to the Mentor section, where you, the newbie, can be assigned to another member of the forum! This member is kind and experienced, and if you have any questions, need some advice, or would just like to chat, you can message them! Everyone on this mentor list has signed up to support you, so don't be afraid! They'll help you around until you get the grasp of things here at Camp Half-Blood. We got this, so don't you worry your pretty little heads~

Now, for mentors, it's easy to get on this list. You just have to post this form about yourself!

Username:
Nickname:
Introduction:
Do you have a newbie?:

Use the template and post it below so that newbies can check it out and decide if they feel comfortable being partnered up with you.

*Mentor Note* in the Do you have a newbie? section, you will write some form of no until a newbie approaches you and you partner up, at which time you will come here and edit it so that it says yes!

*Newbie Note* Once you see a mentor has written that yes, they do have a newbie, it's best not to ask that person and to instead ask someone who does not yet have a partner.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 pm

username: It's usually Skye, or some variation of Skye.

nickname: I'm known as Skye, Annabeth, and Slueh. (And momma but that's not for anyone but my children to decide. Internet children, of course.)

introduction: I'm Skye, your friendly neighborhood Admin! 8D I'm Cabin Leader of Cabin 3, which is the Poseidon Cabin, and I'm the role-player for the lovely Thalia Grace. :3 I've been on the site since June, and even though that's not a long time, I'm capable of answering a lot of questions. I'm really sarcastic, and I like to think that I'm funny, but not really. So, if you need any help with making some friends, questions about the site in general, I'm your gal!

do I have a newbie?: No, free as a bird!

Last edited by Skye on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Username: Aech/Sniggle/etc.
Nickname: Sniggle/Sni/Chrome
Introduction: Let's make this brief. hi.

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] Tumblr_lkjh8aM0I91qi3ecgo1_500

I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AS IF YOU WERE MY FIRSTBORN CHILD :V

But but really, hello! owo/ Name's Sniggle, and I'm former co-cabin leader of Cabin 2, current leader of Cabin 9, as well as canon controller of Daedalus and Aeolus. I am also one of your terrifying lovely admins! You can almost always find me in the chat box if you need me~ I'm 18, one of the older kids on CHB, but I have the maturity of a 10 year old. |D I enjoy using smilies and saying OTL a lot and I like spamming lyrics and gifs everywhere I go. DO YOU LOVE ME YET?

Do you have a newbie?: Why yes, I'm now the surpreme overlord mentor of Adelaide. owob

Last edited by Aech on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Username:

It's currently Cherryb0mb, but I change it often, be sure to check!

Nickname:
    I have a ton of nicknames, but most people call me Cherry!

Introduction:

Hey! I’m Cherry! I’m the Co-Cabin Leader of cabin #2 to my friend Sniggle. (And Cohort Leader for the Second Cohort on our sister site.) I’m only 11, but I can say things that make you think I’m older. Mostly when you say something that sounds pervy xD I’m Skye’s internet child. The one that she doesn’t remember having, but according to the law, she’s my internet mother xD I’m usually hanging out on the cbox and I’m a total sucker for romance RP’s. Especially when they’re drama filled! Or just plain drama, that works too. While I may be cheery and energetic, I still tend to drill on people really hard, so don’t say I didn’t worn you!

Most people would describe me as OCD and a totally bossy pants, but I call it marching to my own drum xD I've only been here since september, but I've been Rping on mutiple sites, so I'm the one for you if you have trouble with the idea of RPing and stuff. I also specialize rushing posts, so if you need a mentor for that, I'm your mentor xD Other than that, I think I know the site pretty well, there's only so much you can see on one site. I've also seen CHB change drastically since I've joined. Mostly because CHB was a warzone when I first joined (not anymore though, everything's fine!). I hope to talking to you soon! Or maybe you would like to RP, but unless it's a romance or drama topic, then I won't post as much, sorry. (See! I told you I was a sucker!)

Though I realize that this post isn't as decorated or as appealing as the others may post, I assure you that when I need to get the job done or overdo something, it'll blow your mind. Not really, but it'll be overdone alright. you just have to pull the right strings and get me off my butt. I'll stay away from making you run blood murder. At least, I'll try xD

Anyways, I’m that mentor that does mostly coding and stuff. I’m also a complete prick when it comes to grammar and posting layout. You may have seen me ‘correcting’ the mistakes of the newer members in the character making forum, you may have not. Either one, it doesn’t really matter. If you’re completely new to RPing though, I will be glad to help you with CSS and doHTML coding on invisionfree and proboards. I may, I may not, Depends how good of a newbie you are. Or maybe how good of a newbie you aren’t. Whatever you wanna call it. I’m a really practical person and I like to get straight to the point, which is one of the main reasons why I act like a prick. You’re either sucky or good. I’m not going to give you a criticism sandwich and try and be nice and all that.

I realize that by now, I probably have warded off 9\10 of the newbies that had ain interest in commissioning me as their mentor by now, if you’re still reading this, then I think you have potential and chances to survive under my demanding mentoring tactics. MWAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, I’m done.

Anyways, though I’m still only 11, I’m rather pervy sometimes, and I’m a total sucker for drama rp’s. Did I say that already? Well too bad, it’s my choice, not yours. Anyways, I enjoy nutella, nutella, and more nutella. So if you have any nutella, I’m your best friend. Then when you run out of nutella, I don’t know you anymore D8. LoL, I’m just kidding. Anyways, here are some of my hobbies

• Reading
  • Spending a ton of time on the internet
  • Coding
  • Roleplaying with people who can actually write a decent post.
  • Watching Pretty Little Liars and trying to cry because I love the show but I don’t ever cry when watching anything.

And then there are my likes.
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Switched at Birth
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Hawaii 5-0
  • The Harry Potter Series
  • Being a Prick (Not really, but it gives me a sense of security and I’m not failing miserably in my posts.}
  • Drama\Romance RPs.
  • Flute
  • Piano
  • Cello
  • Making long lists.

The list goes on and on, and we don’t even want to get started on my dislikes list. If you want to have me as your mentor, then first of all, I congratulate you that you don’t find me weird, and second of all, you just gave me another excuse to be lazy and neglect everything else to help you *tear*.

Do you have a newbie?:
    SECOND NEWBLET GREW UP. SO NO.

Last edited by Cher on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:48 pm

username: Rue♥️, it's usually Selene, but I'm in a Hunger Games mood :D

nickname: Sel, Slene, Rue, Babygurl (Usually only by Skye), and Seleners.

introduction: Hi, my name is Selene. I'm the Co-Cabin Leader of the Hecate cabin, former Mod, and the Hecate canon player. I've been on this site for two years, since April 1st, 2010, and I have seen this site grow and change in many different ways. I've seen it go through good times and bad times, so I'm telling you, I can handle anything. I'm very active and I come on the site everyday, unless there is some reason I cannot (like being in a place with no internet o.O). I can tell you that you'd like me a lot, so don't be afraid to ask for some help!

do you have a newbie?: Not at all, but I am looking :D
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Username:ML
Nickname: I go by ML, and thats all.
Introduction: Hello, Hi, Hola, Aloha, Adios, I'm ML. I've been a member on this site since well I don't remeber. I have experince with alot with roleplaying, and I think I'm a nice person.

I love: Food, Music, Movies, Books, TV, and sports.

Favorites:

Tv Show: Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Storage Wars.

Movies:Too many to count. I like all Zac Efron, Josh Hutcherson, and Taylor Lautner movies.

Food: Pasta, Grilled Cheese, Tator Tots, Pizza, Ice cream, and a whole lot of foods.

Color[s]: Orange, yellow, mint green, and blue.

Artists: LMFAO, Luke Bryan, One Direction, Maroon 5, The Fray, and many more.

Songs: Breakeven, What Makes you Beautiful, Hey There Dellilah, I don't want this night to end, and a million more.
Do you have a newbie?: No, I want one. So pick me people. Please

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] Tumblr_lvyer2nTx21r789luo7_500_large

Last edited by ML on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Hello. i am a Semi Noob, and would like a Mentor. or does this topic not work like that?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Spoiler:

Username: Charlie

Nickname: ...Charlie.

Introduction:

"THEY ALL WISH THEY HAD ME BACK." <-- Basically everyone

While I haven't been on this particular site for as long as some, I've been roleplaying for about a year and I know how to get around forums. I'm also a literate - advanced Roleplayer, so if you need any help polishing your roleplays I will be happy to help. And because you are a newbie I won't even bite. I go on the Chatbox almost everyday, so if you ever have any questions you'll be able to catch me there or PM me.

I do graphics and stuff as well. Sniggle is my Siamese Twin, so you can basically just request me and win. BECAUSE WINNING IS IMPORTANT.

<3

ALL YOUR NEWBS ARE BELONG TO ME.

Do you have a newbie?: NOPE

Last edited by Charlie on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] Tumblr_m79tscBN6i1rpzdypo1_500
Username: Brennan

Nickname:BRENN BRENNY BRENNERS AND BRENNAN(if you don't feel comfortable calling me a nickname yet) URYUU RYU AND...I think that's it. Oh, bones. But that's for turtle. :PP

Introduction: I've been on this site not very long. Relatively new, but it feels like these guys are my family. If you don't feel comfortable having a big scary Admin as your mentor that's cool, I get it. That's what I'm here for. Though I can tell you fow show that Zan is awesome XD. I guess I'm pretty laid back. I can show you around this place pretty well. Questions are cool. I'm 14 so yeah, younger than a bunch of people here. I hang out around the chat box a lot. I'm a decent poster. Love to rp. I only rp with those who can match my posting ability and I can match theirs.

Let's see...I get online almost everyday. I can help make characters. Playbys. Stuff like that. If you don't know what a playby is feel free to ask. I answer all questions!! I play flute and oboe, and I wish to play sax and clarinet. I'm also Texan. The stereotypical Texan. Sniggle makes fun of me for it. Yup! That's me!

Do you have a newbie?: No, no I don't. In fact, I released my most recent one.

Last edited by Brezinga on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Username: Moon
Nickname: Moonie, Moonness, Artemis, MOoOooOon, really whatever you want to call me
Introduction:I've been on Camp Half Blood for about a year now. I really do love it here, all of the members are great! I'm on chatbox a lot, usually in the week. I love roleplaying, obviously. I currently have 8 characters, who will always be updated in my signature. I'm an advanced roleplayer, or so it says on my profile. I would say I'm a decent roleplayer, depending on how much creativity I can barf out into a post. xD

Now, go, make me you mentor!

What? You want more information *sighs* fine.

I get along with everyone here, and people say I'm funny *shrugs*. I currently operate a clothing shop here on the forum also. I hope that it grows into a bigger thing. I really, really, REALLY, like helping people and want to help you newbies xD

SO NAO GO AND MAKE ME MENTOR YOU!!!*jkjknopressure*
Do you have a newbie?: Nope

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:34 pm

- left the site, no longer willing to be a mentor, sorry c; -

Last edited by maddie (◕‿◕✿) on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Theseus12 wrote:
Hello. i am a Semi Noob, and would like a Mentor. or does this topic not work like that?

If you're interested in having a mentor, scroll down the list of those offering to be one, and private message(pm) one of them! PROPOSE TO THEM WITH A GLITTERING DIAMOND RING Ask if they'd like to be your mentor, and then they'll skip on back here and say that they've been taken. \owo/
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm

But just in case you're wondering, we do accept diamond rings xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm

USERNAME:
      Angel; and it will never change, I promise.

NICKNAME:
      Stephy (my real name), Angel-Face, Angelkins, Angeliscious, etc. You can call me whatever you want, people just tend to come up with some strange rendition of "Angel" or "Stephanie" because they can. But I'm fine with most nicknames.

INTRODUCTION:
      I'm not creepy, I swear. I just thought that gif would make this more fun. xD Anyways, I'm Angel. I'm an admin and the current Cabin Leader for the Khione Cabin. I've been on the site for about a year and a half now and throughout that time I've learned the ropes of the site for myself and helped others learn it. I'm currently 17 years of age, but I will actually be 18 in a few days. I'm very active here on CHB and I find time to get on at least once a day. I'm an avid roleplayer, though I do take a while to reply to topics. (Most of the members of CHB can attest to that.) I'm a friendly person most of the time and I'm always open for a conversation. Most of the time I remain in a good mood and try to do so as much as possible. Though every now and again I might get a little stressed out. When that happens, I begin to use the caps lock key incessantly. I'm usually very sarcastic and can sometimes be caught giving smart, and sometimes mildly suggestive, comments. Though I try and keep this to a minimum, my mind, outside of this site, is so far down in the gutter it has found its way to China. I can be a little strange, though I like to think it's endearing. :3 (And that sound you hear is every person I've ever met collectively laughing) I also sometimes break out into random song/dance. I'm a walking musical from the 80's.
      Erm...Oh! Interests! I love to draw, that's my favorite thing to do EVER. I am a very "artsy" person I suppose, though I'm not the pretentious artsy. I just do a lot of art-based activities. Like: Drawing, Painting, Digitally painting, Graphic Design, Photography, Sculpting, and...I think that's it. I also love to write, though I never finish any stories that I start. I also play the drums in my spare time and back in the day I played alto, tenor, bari, and soprano saxophone as well as piano, but I haven't in a while.
      I currently attend a Performing and Visual Arts Charter School in Western Pennsylvania and am in my senior year at that school. I spend most of my time there, even during after school hours, so my activity hours online are usually late at night. In the next few months I will be attending, and have been accepted to, The University of the Arts, located in Philadelphia, for Graphic Design.
      So I suppose that's me. Being an admin, we kind of all already help out some of the newer members, but when I first joined I had people who I looked up to and admired. People who helped me out, included me in conversations that I wasn't originally a part of, and just made me feel welcome. I hope to give that to someone else and would be happy to mentor anyone who will have me.

DO YOU HAVE A NEWBIE?:
      I do! I do! 8D BreezyBerry is my newbie.

Last edited by Angel on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 am

Username:
Jovan
Nickname:
Hawk, Joey
Introduction:
I am Hawk, I am a 19 year old male and I have been a member on this site for 19 months. During the time I have been on this site, I have become an avid Role Player, and I have been role playing for probably close to 2 years. I am very friendly and welcoming, and I know the ropes so if you ever need to know anything, I would probably be able to help you out. I have 16 characters, but only 8 are active, so I am pretty much always open for a role play. I happen to have a very large variety of types of characters, so you very well could find something you like, and if not I would always be willing to add it to my list. I am a creative writer, and I am working on a few stories write now, If you want to read some I have a few posted in the Fan Fiction Stories section. I am also the creator admin on another Percy Jackson Type role play site, called Demi-god Academy, often refered to as DGA by myself and the other members, most of which are members on here aswell. So thats just a bit about me, if you like it feel free to shoot me a message, and I will do whatever I can to help you get into the flow of things.
Do you have a newbie?:
Negative Good Sire

Last edited by Jovan on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:20 am

Username:
            Banana's the name!

Nickname:
          • Banana
          • Mostly known as Death
          • Call me Kenken, Guest
          • even Candice, but neverCandace or Candies.

Introduction: 
            "Love me, love me, say that you'll love me!"

Got any questions? Willing to know the works? Problems with diving the social waters of jolly ol' Camp? Then who to call but Bananers! Oh, and the other guys too!

Hi! Honestly, I really am good with newbies. A person in another site once said I'm like the teacher that doesn't even think twice about another's problem. Maybe it's because Ive been like you, once in my life, and well, I know how does it feel to be new and shy.

I live in the Eastern side of the Globe, the Philippine islands. 15 years old and I am easy to please. I like details, lots of them too. Sometimes, I drift off into sleep with no apparant reason. I tend to be loyal to my friends but in the end, I bore people. Alot. I write. A lot. I day-dream. A lot. I don't know, I feel like I'm not much as a teen as I am a child. And mostly, I love Chocolate Milk. Really.

And wait, before we end, a little something about me:

• Mod and a once-CL.

• I'm flexible to rp with anyone as long as they'd want.    

• I'm an highschool student. 

• I'm a gamer, and I know a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to computer problems and games.

• I really am willing to help cultivate ideas on stories. Whenever you have an idea for a book, come, let's talk if you want.

• Potterhead and PJO fan.

• Tummmbbblllrrrr!

• A big fan of Neal Shusterman.

• I'd like to be in the Ranger Force someday. 

• Shh, not many know this, but I'm  a bit dyslexic and bipolar.

• I love to give advice, about love, life and friends. Honestly, I love helping.

• Oh yeah, I'm a girl.  

Do you have a newbie?: Noppie-nope-nope.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Death, why is Jovan under your list of Nicknames?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Hawk it;s the user name codes
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:23 pm

ahaha, OK That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Username:
Ninja Poet, or spaceraiderz.
Nickname:
Ninja, Roo, Roozy or crazyemogirlwithafork. Except NOT crazyemogirlwithafork. Certain people call me certain things, so whatever you do, do NOT call me Ruth. I will stab you with my fork if you do. -.-
Introduction:
Well, hello there! My name's Ninja Poet, and I'm a 14 year old from Liverpool. Which is in England. Which is FREAKING AWESOME. 8D Before you ask, no, we do NOT sit around all day with the queen drinking tea and saying "indubitably". Psh, who do you think we are? /shiftyeyes. Whilst some people speculate on my gender, I can say that I am definitely a GIRL. FEMALE. BIRTH GIVER. You know the drill.
In my spare time? I play video games, bruh. Dragon Age Origins, Assassin's Creed, Unchartered, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Sonic, the list goes on and on and on. Don't worry though - I'll always be online here as long as I have my laptop. I save my babies for when I'm internetless.
Music wise, my friends call me an "irradescant scemo", which is preeetty annoying. I like a lot of heavy metal, punk, rock, rap and techno, as well as some pop. Hip Hop? You can hip hop off back to wherever the hell you came from, bruh. Me no rollz that way, ya hur?
Before you choose me as your hella awesome mentor, you miiight want to know that my mind isn't exactly in one piece; I'm extremely perverted as well as insane, although I haven't been banned yet, so I must be doing SOMETHING right. I also have the insatiable need to kill people with my special fork. But don't worry - I'll treat my newbs as my children. You only get a pimp slap if you deserve it.
Do you have a newbie?:
No. I think I've scared them off. xD
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Username:Currently Primrose Everdeen, but it is normally Pip or something to do with Pip.

Nickname: Pip, Pippo, Pippy, Pippeh, Pippin, Peanut, Pimp, Pippysnap, Chaz, or anything else that someone hasn't thought of yet.

Introduction: Let me start off by saying hi.
[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] Tumblr_lre9qq1UvV1qcmcpm
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Pip, and I've been at camp half-blood for almost a year. My real name is Brianna, but not to many people(actually, none) on camp half-blood call me that. I guess that I'm outgoing, or whatever. I really like making new friends and helping others, so I guess that that's considerd outgoing. I'm online a lot, and absolutly love roleplaying.
OKAY. NOW TO MY BACKGROUND.
I grew up in the north, lived there for ten years.(YEA, IMMA YANKIE!!) But then, when I was 10 I moved down south. AND OH MY GOSH IS IT HOT DOWN HERE!!! So now I'm thirteen, almost fourteen. Lived down here for almost four years now, and I still think that it's hot.
So, if you want a yankie-ahem-northerner to be your mentor or whatever, then PM ME, BECAUSE I WANNA HELP YOU NEW PEOPLES
I probobly just scared them all away DX

Do you have a newbie?: Yes!!!

Last edited by Primrose Everdeen on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 am

•username

Dean. I think...ask someone else, ask Zan C:

•nickname

Still Dean O.o unless something just happened...

•introduction

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] Tumblr_ltdus5geSs1qcufbb
    Awkward...so yeah well, hi. So right, I'm Dean, its nice to meet you I think, unless you're mean, then its quite unfortunate but that's irrelevant for now. I'm 18 and a nerd that disappears sometimes when I pop down to Australia for modelling. I've been member for nearly two years I think. I have a canon character, Hestia, who is the Goddess of the Hearth, Architects etc. Also I used to be a Cabin leader but I left and passed my position up (: And um, I don't know what to say other than that so I'm just gonna go. Byeee!

I don't have a los- I mean newbie just yet :C
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:10 pm

HEY! YOU! YES YOU! IM LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT THIS SECOND! SEE ME TAKING MY SUNGLASSES DOWN, HEY PUNK?!

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] Tumblr_m0orvhBzie1r44b0no1_400

Username:
Welshy

Nicknames:
Oh jeez. I am Welshy, Cerys (my name, pronouced; KEH-RISS), Bluebirdsgirl, Blue, BBG, Bluebird...okay, maybe I don't have as many nicknames as I first
thought :S

Introduction:
Hey! Shwmae. As you may already know from that funny word I just said that looks like a typo, I am and speak Welsh.
YES! THAT'S RIGHT! I'M BRITISH!
So I suppose that instantly makes me awesome xD And, I'm not just any Brit...no,no; I'M WELSH! You know, the smaller but better country next to England? Yeah...there xD
But yeah, I'm nearly fourteen (yay!) and a boy-crazed girl. Yes, I'm a girl. Want to know why I have so many boy charries?! BECAUSE I LIKE MAKING SMEXY CHARRIES! Lol. True story, bro.
I am pretty new on this site but log on for a few hours everyday, even if I'm not always on the chatbox. I post as much as possible. AND I'M BLONDE! SO DON'T HURT ME IF I BIMBO OUT SOMETIMES xD
So yeah. I also like the following;
    Justin Bieber
    Boys
    Romance RP's
    Shirtless guys
    New people!
    ....more that I can't really think of right now.... :L

I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR PROBLEMS! I give so much advice that I should create my own advice thread *idea*. So, if you want to talk to anyone about your problems, just RP me. I promise to help you through anything.

Do I have a newbie:
Nope, I do not but I want one sooooo bad. Thats where YOU come in! Lol.

Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Username: Granger
Nicknames: Granger, Nat, etc. (I change my username frequently.)
Intro: Hi, you can call me Granger or Nat. I am frequently random, and I know this site to the edges of my computer screen. I would like to be a mentor, cuz I'm just kewl like that. My Likes are:
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson (duh)
39 Clues
Shirtless Taylor Lautner
Glee
A Very Potter Musical/Sequel
Romance/ Friendship RPs
Do I have a newbie: Nope. I might scare them off. dance
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Username: GreekGirl

Nickname: Greek, Greekers, Greekie, Isabella, Izzy, or anything you can think of.

Introduction: WELL, I'M GREEKGIRL. NICE TO MEET YOU. I have been here since July and it's almost been a year. I am the Cabin Leader of the Hades Cabin. No one really seems to have Hades characters though...
ANYWAY
I good with any kind of advice and you will probably have a hard time scaring me off. I'm willing to help you with anything. I'm always connected to the Internet so I reply fast to PM's or topics usually. Unless I'm feeling really lazy. Yeah my name is Isabella and I am in the best place in the world. xD Okay, so yeah.

Do you have a newbie?: Nope...not yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]   [Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Click it, Newbies!] CAMP HALF-BLOOD MENTORS :'D [Click it, I say!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next