Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

that insane dog. [ angel ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

that insane dog. [ angel ] Empty
PostSubject: that insane dog. [ angel ]   that insane dog. [ angel ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

that insane dog. [ angel ] Tumblr_lxkh8bRQpC1qgxqjk

Ethan Tyler Ellis

Carrying a small backpack stuffed with clothes and one of his old lacrosse bags, Ethan was trudging up the hill. The hill was fairly steep with a lot of roots to trip over. Honestly, earlier he had almost died. Dieter was jumping all up around his legs, having just arrived in a crate. Ethan was so happy to see the little dachshund that he had almost cried when he saw the little dog.

Arriving at the top of the large hill, Ethan leaned against a pine tree and gazed into the valley below him. It was a beautiful site. Rolling, glossy green hills with warm sunshine shining down into the valley like a beautiful little oasis in the middle of the cold world. Far off beyond a large, white house was a u-shape of little houses. They were all different styles. Some looked like museums while others looked like cabins. A few looked like gardening sheds. One looked like a factory. Ethan chuckled humorlessly.

Leaning away from the tree, Ethan realized that he was dripping with sweat. Being a son of Khione, he never realized the cold. That was his main power, he realized, grabbing the bottoms corners of his shirt and lifting upwards. Leaning his hot skin against the cool bark of the tree felt quite amazing. Dieter yapped at his feet happily. Ethan leaned down and scooped the little furball up into his strong arms. "I've missed you, too, buddy," Ethan said, regarding his best friend. A small tear trickled down his face. Sure, Ethan was a strong lacrosse player, but even atheletes got homesick.

Ethan pressed his face into Dieter's fur as the little dog proceeded to lick his face.

Last edited by Zan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: that insane dog. [ angel ]   that insane dog. [ angel ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 pm

that insane dog. [ angel ] Tumblr_ly1q44vFDW1qaxy00o1_500

Willa Sophia Arnold

Willa sat perched in a tall branch of a tree. It overlooked the entrance to Camp Half-Blood, or as she called it, prison. Willa was forced to come here as part of her parol. After one of the officers in Juvi learned of her lineage, the satyr disguised as a guard decided that it was best for her to serve her punishment in camp for safety. While Camp was better than house arrest or a prison cell, being trapped and unable to leave was the worst in Willa's eyes. Her family, ever since she was young, had moved from place to place. Though the Arnolds were not an ordinary family.
Willa grew up among thieves, gypsies and pick-pockets. She was raised to steal things in silence. She was taught to disguise the stealing of a wallet or money with a bump in the street, or a nudge while standing in line. She was taught not to ever injure anyone. Because if someone got hurt, then the cops became more interested. If things just went missing, they tend to look the other way. But, to Willa's luck, she had the blood of a god running through her veins. Hermes, to be exact. One day, while she was attempting to steal money from a middle-aged, snobby man, she was attacked by a monster. Well she was able to revert the monster's attention. But she sent its aim to the man she was going to pick-pocket. The police blamed her for his injuries and sent her away to Juvi.
Willa snapped out of her flash back from a dog barking. It was a high-pitched yapping that made Willa cringe. She preferred larger dogs. Willa craned her neck to spot a boy, about her age, entering camp. She studied him curiously. He was strong, seemed to be well built. He'd do well here. And he was good looking, so he'd probably be popular too. 'Pfft, future prep most likely..' she thought, scowling in silence. Willa, deciding to get a closer look at the new recruit, swung from her branch and landed on the ground with a thud. She brushed her curly blonde hair from her eyes and sauntered towards the teen. "Turn back now, while you still can. This place tends to keep you here for a while," she explained. She hooked her thumbs in the loops of her jeans and leaned against the tree she was previously sitting in. She saw the dog that was barking from before. It was small, as she had suspected. Her companion, her stoat named Oxford, climbed down from the tree and onto her shoulder. Oxford had rich, reddish brown fur and a white underbelly. He looked like a small weasel, but would become quite insulted if you called him that. 'Who's the kid?' he asked through the empathy link he and Willa shared. Willa's gray-green gaze flickered over to him and she shrugged. 'Don't know, that's why I came down, little weasel,' she replied, deciding to taunt her furry companion. Ox hissed and his fur bristled on his neck. 'I am a stoat! Not a weasel!" he snapped. Willa simply chuckled before turning her attention back to the boy.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: that insane dog. [ angel ]   that insane dog. [ angel ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Ethan Tyler Ellis

For a moment he didn't notice the girl, lost in his dog's fur. Then he heard her speak. Dieter jumped out of Ethan's arms before he could catch him and began growling at the girl. Ethan's face was a bright red, just from the pure fact that she'd probably seen the tear. Pushing his shirt back down to his waist, Ethan looked over at her. "I'm supposed to be here. I'm some kind of god, I guess," he said softly, with a touch of hurt in his voice.

For a moment, Ethan had some crazy thoughts as he glanced at the girl. She looked a bit like a juvenile delinquent that he'd see hanging around his school. What if this was a place for bad kids? Ethan was not a bad kid. Pushing away his thoughts of paranoia, Ethan grinned to himself, flashing straight, white teeth. "This isn't a prison, right?" He asked, cocking a curious eyebrow.

Leaning down and thinking about his question, Ethan picked up his lacrosse bag and his backpack. He slung them both across his broad, strong shoulders and began his descent into the valley.

Last edited by Zan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: that insane dog. [ angel ]   that insane dog. [ angel ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Willa Sophia Arnold

Willa glanced down at the dog but she just laughed and gently stepped over him. Despite being bitter and mean, Willa was nice to animals. The girl laughed, twirling her hair in between her fingers. "You're a child of a god. Or goddess, depending on if you have a mom or a dad. You'll find out your godly parent eventually," she replied. Willa stared out of the entrance to the outside world and let out a longing sigh. "Thinking of bolting?" Oxford chimed in her head. Willa snapped out of her daze and adjusted her tank top. 'I'm always thinking of bolting... But I don't' she replied.
Jogging to catch up to the boy, she decided to answer his question. "For me it is. I'm not allowed to leave on account of my parol. But you? Tall, strong, pretty-faced, you'll do just fine here. Aphrodite girls will fawn over you and giggle when you walk past. You'll have friends and a place to live and blah blah blah, happily ever after, all of that crap. Don't worry, you'll do fine here. There are just some of us who would rather be somewhere else," she explained. She walked backwards at first so she could keep her gaze on him, but as the descent grew steeper, she turned forwards and walked normally. Realizing she hadn't introduced herself she stuck out her hand and gave a blunt nod. "The name's Willa Arnold, Daughter of Hermes. And this here is Oxford," she said, jerking her head towards the stoat that was perched on her thin shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: that insane dog. [ angel ]   that insane dog. [ angel ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Ethan Tyler Ellis

"That's what it was," Ethan said, snapping his fingers. As Willa went on and on about how well he going to do here, Ethan couldn't help but catch that maybe she was an outcast here at Camp Half-Blood. 'Hermes? Isn't that the god of thieves or something?' Ethan thought, his hand instantly going to his back pocket for reassurance. His wallet was still there, although, he wasn't too sure about the twenty that was sitting in there. Ethan glanced around the bottle of the hill and saw a huge, white house towering over every other building in this part of the camp.

It had a winding walkway with beautiful flower beds and excellent landscaping. There was a fountain that gave off a certain scent of...salt? It was a statue of a larger man wearing a toga holding a wineglass. The house itself was beautiful. The windows were clean and shiny and the paintjob on the house looked new. As if it had been done recently. "I'm Ethan. Ethan Ellis," he said quietly. Dieter ran in between his legs, jogging to keep up. "I know, little guy, I'd carry you, but I don't think I can," the little dog didn't seem to mind, though. He appeared to like just being near Ethan.

Last edited by Zan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: that insane dog. [ angel ]   that insane dog. [ angel ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Willa Sophia Arnold

Willa glanced down at the dog that just seemed content to be breathing Ethan's air. She frowned, glancing over at Oxford. 'Why aren't you like that?' she thought, pursing her lips. Oxford growled softly and dug his claws into Willa's shoulder. 'Because I'm not a yappy dog,' he snapped before he jumped off of her shoulder and scurried into the tall grass. Willa rubbed her bleeding shoulder and muttered quietly to herself. "You're lucky to have a pet who actually enjoys your company," she said with a small chuckle. "Oxford can be...a bit of a diva," she added. A small, angry growl rang through her head, obviously meaning that Ox had heard her comment. "But he's pretty much family, ya'know? And speaking of family, do you have any idea who your godly parent might be?" she asked, swinging her arms back and forth at her sides.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: that insane dog. [ angel ]   that insane dog. [ angel ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Ethan Tyler Ellis

Ethan watched the little stoat scurry away, while thinking. "Khione." He said with confidence. He was pretty sure the goat-girl had said Khione. Dieter was making it almost impossible to talk more than a foot in step strides. "Seriously, Dieter, You're going to kill me someday," Ethan chuckled. He set his bags down and stooped down onto the ground.

The little dog, who was now sitting a few feet behind the two looking quite sorry for himself, looked up momentarily at Ethan with big, brown eyes. "Come on, Dieter. You know you can't resist me," Ethan patted the ground and Dieter flung himself into Ethan's arms. With one arm, Ethan reached into his backpack and pulled out a sweatshirt. He struggled into it and gently, he placed Dieter inside the front pocket. Dieter, being small enough to fit inside, enjoyed this thoroughly.

Ethan picked up all of his stuff and glanced at Willa. He flashed her a white grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: that insane dog. [ angel ]   that insane dog. [ angel ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that insane dog. [ angel ]
Page 1 of 1