Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

a little love a little insane [open to anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

a little love a little insane [open to anyone] Empty
PostSubject: a little love a little insane [open to anyone]   a little love a little insane [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 am

a little love a little insane [open to anyone] 2rftvyr

Jennifer Rae Lawrence

Legacy of Aphrodite and Mainae
Jennifer hadn't been at Camp for a while, simply because she spent most of her summer with her dad. She had gotten to know her knew adopted sister, who was absolutely adorable, but very annoying at times. For that and other reasons, the legacy was back at camp. She hadn't really missed this place after her break up with a child of Ares, but she was ready to be back. The girl was almost sixteen, but still as high maintenance as she was before.

Jennifer realized that CHB was having a Halloween party, and got excited. She loved dressing up for parties, and the holiday was ever better. The girl walked around for a brief about of time before she came upon the kissing booth. Since she was a legacy of Aphrodite, she could still get a kiss, right? Jennifer didn't really mind if they were here cousins or not. No one really looked into the history that much; at least Jennifer sure didn't.

Walking up to the line, which was small, she smiled. "How much?" the legacy asked, remembering how many drachmas she had in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: a little love a little insane [open to anyone]   a little love a little insane [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Ichigo walked up to the booth at an awkward time after he had showered and cleaned up. He was wearing a V-neck with which he had tore off the sleeves to reveal his many scars on his arms and his dragon tribal tattoo wound around his neck and chest and left arm. He looked at the pretty young lady and asked, "How much for one?" Hrothgar, his giant Phoenix sat behind him, at the ready to attack if something were to happen to his master.

Hrothgar's flames dripped here and there but somehow didn't effect the ground, so he chose to fly up on top of Ichigo, who looked at Jennifer and winked while making a little electricity pop from his eye when he winked. He smiled and waited for an answer as he was satisfied with his show due to his attitude. Hopefully, Hrothgar nor him made her seem uncomfortable in any way.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: a little love a little insane [open to anyone]   a little love a little insane [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:49 pm

a little love a little insane [open to anyone] 2rftvyr

Jennifer Rae Lawrence

Legacy of Aphrodite and Mainae
Jennifer raised an eyebrow at the boy, but then smiled. She figured since she was a legacy of the love goddess, that qualified her to at least help with this booth, right? Besides, it wasn't like she had anything better to do. The demigod noticed his tattoos and phoenix, that's what it was called right? He had a bad - boy feel to him, and it only made the legacy smirk.

She pursed her lips, somewhat leaning over the edge of the make shift booth. It wasn't very stable, and probably would've made most Athena Children cringe. Then again, Jennifer could care less. It wasn't like they were preforming a crime. "For you?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "Hm..." the legacy said, looking him over again. "Free, I'm thinking," Jennifer said after a pause.

OCC: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. My muse got shot D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little love a little insane [open to anyone]   a little love a little insane [open to anyone] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little love a little insane [open to anyone]
Page 1 of 1