Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Batman's heroes

Go down 
+4
FudgeeBear
Ryan McHale
Crispy Bacon
Kol Mikaelson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Active ~~~~ Active ~~~~ Active

Batman's heroes Tumblr_m8zpfhvL2H1qfz7hc

David Paris Martin

Age/Birthday"May first, 1997. Makes me sixteen now, feels like just yesterday I had to ride the bus now I can drive- oh wait I still don't have a car. So I guess it was just yesterday."
God Parent:"My mom is the muse of music. Her name is Euterpe, and I look up to her very much. I've always wanted to be talented with music as she is, and hopefully with her gifts she has given me I will be.
Claimed: "You bet. I know my mom loves me and my brother. We didn't spend more than two days in the Hermes cabin before she claimed us. It felt good to get claimed, to be wanted. Although, nobody can say the Hermes campers aren't awesome. Picked up a couple things staying with them, yeah?
Mortal Family:"My dad is Benjamin Martin. I really don't like him and that's good because he despises me and my brother. My brother's name is Chris Troy Martin. He is my twin, so he's a demigod, not exactly mortal. He's older than me by just a little. Anyway, my dad hates us and doesn't want to see us ever. I hope my mom doesn't talk to him, I personally don't think he is a good man at all. He literally pays my brother and I to not go to see him after summer camps, which makes us year-round campers. He gives us a check of 500 dollars to split between the two of us each month. Yeah it's a lot, I know, but he really doesn't like us. Sometimes Chris will need more than I do one month and sometimes its the other way around, so it's not really 250 each, exactly. I don't think Chris cares that dad hates us, he just likes the money. It bothers me a bit but I accept it. I wouldn't want to spend time with a dad that hates us, anyway.
Years in Camp:"We've been here about one and a half years or so. It's starting to grow on me, I think. It's pretty impressive and every time I wake up there's always something to do. I love it here."
Brief History://"Well, my brother and I grew up in the chaotic mess that is London, which explains our accents, even though they are fading. I think I've always been the calmer one of us, and he's been more of the party animal. He might disagree. But let me tell you about him..."//

The day was cold, and grey. It was almost winter, but not quite. One the very edge, and everyone could tell. Grey clouds blocked the sun, which made the day feel even colder. David and Chris stood at a stoplight, waiting for it to change so they could cross. There were a couple people waiting there as well. Everyone wore scarves, if not hats, to block out the nipping frosted air. Chris breathed out a bit impatiently, his breath clearly visible. "It's a Friday, and we've no plans. It's sad, innit?" he mumbled, keeping focused on the light. David turned to Chris and raised an eyebrow ever so slightly. "Well what would you expect? It's not like we're allowed out at any time, our nanny makes sure we are in before five every night." At the word nanny a few people turned their heads with a quizzical expression. It wasn't very common for two boys to have a nanny. Chris shot them a hop-off look, and they quickly went back to their business. At that, the light changed, and the group began across the street, except Chris. David took a couple steps but stopped, and turned to look at his twin. "What are you doing?" he asked. Chris shook his head. "Dad's rules are stupid. Completely. And it's not like he cares what happens to us. I'm going out with friends." David's jaw dropped in awe. "W-what?" he sputtered. Chris rolled his eyes at his brother. He was never much of a rule breaker. Turning, Chris began down the street.

//"He didn't get back until really early the next morning, and he smelled like alcohol and was missing his shirt. That was around when we just turned fifteen. So later that year, around winter time, we came to camp."//

Chris groaned, leaning his head back on the taxi cab's dirty seat. David payed no attention to him. He was too captivated by the city around them. Their dad had shipped them off to New York for the winter holidays, to stay with their uncle. Their uncle was considerably kinder to the two boys than their dad was. Chris, however, always complained that he was too nice. The scene around the cab was full of people, cars and buildings. People walked briskly from place to place, like they did in London, however they seemed in much more of a hurry, not bothering to apologize if they bumped into each other. Traffic was pretty messy, cabs honking and cars stopping for pedestrians every which way. The buildings were magnificent, though. There were screens everywhere projecting advertisements, weather forecasts, plays, and other things.
The cab pulled over to the curb and Chris groaned again louder. "Stuff it, Chris," David whispered, harshly. Chris was older, yes, but so much more childish. "Thanks," David said and quickly dismounted the car, getting their luggage out and such. They had arrived at a group of shady looking apartments.

David wrinkled his nose as the door to the apartments opened and their uncle greeted them. As much as he liked his uncle, his living spaces never smelled as if they were very clean. Chris stepped forward into the home at once without greeting the relative. David made up for that by giving his uncle a hug and smiling as they exchanged pleasantries. "Yeah so anyway, where are we staying?" Chris butted in. Their uncle showed them their room and they brought all their stuff inside and made themselves comfortable.

//"It was all peachy for a while but one night we were attacked."//

Chris lay down on his back in bed, ear-buds firmly squashed in place. David could even here a rather loud band playing and unrecognizable lyrics spilling out of the headset. David rolled his eyes and turned back to his sketch pad where he had neatly drawn a page of bar lines and treble cleffs. It was just a typical hobby for David to compose a quick piece of music to pass the time, since neither of them had the stomach to be in the living room with their uncle for very long. After a couple minutes, and a couple measures written, David found himself distracted by the sound of two men talking in the other room. He raised an eyebrow and got up from the desk he was at and quietly traveled to the door. Seeing David's odd behavior, Chris paused his music. "What's up?" he whispered. David pressed his ear to the door. "I could have sworn they were talking about us..."

As he listened, his eyes grew wide and he quickly back-stepped from the door, which burst open a second later. Standing in front of them was a very strange looking man, only he really didn't look that similar to a man. Their uncle stood behind the monster, shaking his head and muttering something. The sequence of events that followed were all very very blurry to David.

//"I just remember a scream from Chris, though he denies everything. A shadow advanced toward me and with every step the apartment shook. Then, a burst of gold and I'm fairly certain I fainted. Then I woke up here. At camp."//

Physical Appearance: "I'm fairly attractive, I'll admit. Although my brother looks very similar to me, I refuse to believe he looks as appealing as I do..."
David has fairly short light brown hair, usually styled back and out of his face. Light brown freckles reside across the top of his cheek bones and the ridge of his nose. He has a sort of hazel eye coloration, which is actually a bit different from normal hazel, because the outer green color is pretty prominent. His jaw comes down to a nice square, and gives his whole face an overall pleasant appearance. David stands at five foot nine inches, and is slim, and doesn't have much muscle but has good muscular definition. If one were to catch David on a normal day he would be wearing a muscle tee and khaki cargo shorts and flip flops, or something similar. However in the winter he likes  to wear well fitted jeans and a nice coat.

Personality: "I'm pretty cool to be around, I guess. Chris is the party-hard type, I'm a little more chill. I guess he got all of the energy and I got the boring."
David is much more toned-down than his counterpart. It is highly reflected in the boy's music as well. David loves classical music, and even composes it. He listens for the different melodic effects and variations. Concerning friends and acquaintances, David tries hard not to offend anyone. He has a really kind and quirky disposition. He doesn't exactly make friends with everyone he meets, but he certainly knows almost everyone. He reserves his personality to those who he thinks can prove close friends. The downside to this is that he has a good reputation for being nice to uphold, making him wound tightly. He can be really easy going, but hardly ever takes risks. Once he snuck out of camp, with the help of his former Hermes cabin mates, to go see a symphony. That was about the worst thing he's done. Another bad thing about David is that he can be quite obsessive. He can lose himself for hours doing any little thing, whether it's practicing an instrument, drawing, writing music. When he finds a new hobby, he can't stop doing whatever it is, until he finds a new one. It becomes his life for a while. This becomes evident in his past relationships as well. Although few, he often gets extremely attached to any girl he happens to be with, until he decides to move on, or if they decide he is too clingy. David is also pretty horrible at standing up for himself, or confronting anything that needs to be confronted.

Fatal Flaw: Extreme passion for David can be extremely dangerous. While it is a strength for him, able to pick things up easily and perform them at a high level, his ultimate endeavor to become great at something no matter cost can lead to his downfall.
Pets: None.
Talents: "Anything that has to do with music, I'm there."
A great singer helps David be a great composer as well. He loves to play oboe, something he only got because of his repeated attempts to annoy his Dad to death with pleads. He is also really good at keeping to himself.

Weapons: "I dunno, don't care. I don't like to fight."
David is a flight-not-fight type of guy, unable to confront many things monster or not. In combat his weapon of choice would be to go for a spear or bow and arrows, anything that allows him to be at a distance.

Year-round or summer: "Year round. Like I said, pops hates us."
Other: Reserved for additions

Batman's heroes Elle-magazine-bts-footage-josh-hutcherson-803580169

Tobias "Toby" Wilson

Age/Birthday: "My birthday is on April 11th, 1995 so that makes me seventeen."
God Parent: "My mom is Hecate, minor goddess, so I guess that makes me unimportant too."
Claimed: "Yeah, I'm claimed, thank the gods. I feel so sorry for those guys and gals that don't know who their parents are. Makes me sad."
Mortal Family: "Let's see...my grandparents are all uh, dead...I have a dad, Darek Wilson, but I usually just called him Wilson. He got married after my real mom left to this woman named Katherine. She already had a daughter, my step sister named Claira. And a lot of cousins and stuff, but I don't think I should go into that."
Years in Camp: "I was dumped here about 4 years ago. Yeah, been here a long time."
Brief History: "Let's see. I've never really had much of a family. My step mom's parents both died before I was born, her mom died when she was in college and her dad died in a car accident a while after. On my dad's side, my grandpa died when I was in first grade, and my dad has taken it rough ever since. He says that it's death's fault that we aren't much of a family. I guess I know what he means, now. On random days, my step mom wouldn't come home and my dad would come home, smelling horrid."

The sun had long gone down behind the trees in the forest facing Toby's house, and the stars began to emerge as the twisting clouds floated out of the way. The silence in the house was almost eery enough to make one lose their insanity, except that Toby, presently 8 years old, was completely used to it. The cold winter air leaked in through their poorly built windows, and the draft made Toby shiver, his new pj's not enough to keep him warm. His socks thumped on the wooden floorboards, making his way down the stairs to the living room. Christmas had come and gone quickly, and the tree, standing tall, now looked reasonably bare, Wilson having taken the decorations off. Toby peered around the corner as if hoping to see his dad asleep on the couch or something, but the couch was empty of sleeping fathers, and the kitchen absent of step mothers. His sister was probably with Katherine.
Toby entered the room and sat on the couch without a peep, and stared at the wall, waiting, simply waiting, for the moment that Wilson comes barging through the doors. Sure enough, after around twenty minutes to midnight, Wilson pushed through the door and staggered towards the stairs where he fell with a thud, and Toby stood in the entry way to the front room, watching his father try to get up the stairs, frightened as always, and covering his nose from the smell of tobacco, alcohol, and....was that blood?

"One night when he came home, it was especially weird. This time, it was twenty minutes after midnight."

Rain spattered on the window and made noise fill the old home. Toby was completely stressed out, his hair sticking up every which way, and he couldn't help but bite his nails in anticipation. He was 13 years old now, and it was ten minutes past twelve o'clock. Wilson was never late. He never got home past twelve. Never ever. He paced nervously around the room, back and forth between the warm, crackling fire, which despite the warm glow, did not calm his nerves. After much tension, at 12:20, he heard a car door shut in the front driveway, and Toby flew to the door, swinging it open. There, standing in the cold rain, was Wilson. Not really standing, however, because Toby noticed he was leaning heavily on another man with thick curly hair. "Help me get him inside. Quickly, now!" the man said, and Toby knew his dad was in serious trouble. Toby and the man hoisted his father up and carried him to the couch, where they laid him down, and he could see by the light of the fire that Wilson was hurt. The dark red blood dripped to the floor, making a pool bigger by every drop. He could hear the stranger talking but he did not pay attention. He was already hopping through the kitchen getting all sorts of bandages, and things. When he returned to the living room, the man had taken off his pants, and Toby got really frightened, until he saw that instead of human legs, he had goat legs. Toby dropped the supplies and backed away. "Wha-" Toby began, sputtering, but the man cut him off. "I will explain on the way to camp," he said, hastily picking up the supplies and applying them to Wilson. After about an hour, Wilson had stopped bleeding and the man stood up. "I am a satyr. Now follow me," he said. Toby didn't know who Satyr was, but he just saved his dad so hopefully he could trust him.

"And I did, and he brought me here. Been here ever since. Saw my dad a couple times. Turns out he had been fighting monsters from the forest away from our house on those days, and he always smelled like alcohol cause he went for a drink every night. And yeah, that's about it."

Physical Appearance:"I'd say I'm about average looking."
Toby's light brown hair is wispy and trimmed short, fashioned up in a small spike at the front, usually. His hair is something about himself that he is actually pretty proud of, and is complimented on quite a lot. His face, on the other hand, Toby is not particularly proud of. He knows that he is very handsome, but he is very self cautious and needs a lot of support and he isn't very social so he doesn't have many friends that will do that. He has a round, strong broad chin, and normal blue eyes, not light, not dark, and his teeth are pretty straight, having had to endure braces. His cheek bones are prominent and he has small dimples on both cheeks which some people say are cute, but he would trade them for none in a heartbeat. He has a long torso, and strong legs but doesn't stand very tall. Around 5'8". He has semi-strong muscles from climbing the trees in the forest back at his house, and was healthy from running home to get there before dark. Other than that, one wouldn't say he is totally muscular or a hunk because he is simply too lazy to visit the gym. His apparel changes from day to day, but if he had to favor one thing to wear, it would be jeans, vans, a shirt and a wind breaker hoodie. And maybe some sunglasses, because when he covers up his 'unappealing' eyes he figures he looks loads better.

Personality: "I have an okay personality. I tend to get annoyed really, really easily and most of all I get angry with people who I actually like."
Every time Toby finds someone that he can stand, and they can stand him, he usually scares them off. See, he is really insecure and frequently asks if people like him or occasionally love him, and if not, then why do they hate him.  This being very troubling for him, he tends toward self harm, and has suicidal thoughts, however he's never actually attempted it. His mom is the goddess of necromancy, and that is his main practice though he trains in secret because, well, if people knew he was a necromancer they wouldn't really want to befriend him, would they? And frustration comes easily to him, his pet peeves being whistling, snapping, or any annoying clicking sound. And if he is pushing through a crowd and people bump into him a lot, he will snap. This is why he usually avoids downtown or malls. Despite all this inner rage and dislike for people, he tries to stay positive on the outside and not bother people with his negativity. He tried to be a funny guy, and succeeded at it too, but most of the time it was just faked. The sunny disposition, come nightfall, turned dark and his necromancy training began.

Fatal Flaw: His fatal flaw is his insecurity. He can do stupid things if he thinks nobody cares for him. But he doesn't know this. He genuinely thinks that no one could possibly care for him.
Pets: "I have this cute little barn owl named Dare, he goes with me wherever I do, and he doesn't leave my side besides to hunt."
Talents: "I wouldn't say I'm really talented at anything. I keep a wand with me at all times, to perform magic that I'm not really good at. I'd say I'm more talented with necromancy than anything that involves more than just a wand, but with a wand I'm best at charm spells and defensive spells. Anything offensive like curses turn out to be embarrassingly nonthreatening. I'm also pretty decent at climbing trees. So much for a talent, huh?"
Weapons: A wand
Spoiler:
Year-Round or Summer: "I don't think my dad ever fully recovered, plus my step-mom didn't like me living at the house anyway, so....full time."
Other:

Batman's heroes Nathan%2BSykes%2BSykes

Scott Sumter

Age/Birthday: "It was a hot summer day- No, I'm just kidding. I'm not going to tell the story of my birth. I am 18 years old and I was born on June 24th."
Gender:"Last time I checked, I was a guy. If you want, I could check again, but I doubt the results would vary."
God Parent: "My mother's name is Demeter."
Claimed:"Yyyyes, I am claimed. I was claimed the night that I had walked into camp. I think my mom has like...an attachment sort of to all her children, so she keeps up with claiming them pretty well."

Mortal Family:"My dad. Raymond Sumter. He works at a mechanic shop in downtown New York. We lived in a flat near the shop and I have to say it was horrible. The kitchen was part of the living room, and the two beds were on the floor, and the only other room in the house was the bathroom. It was always gloomy, and smelled of tobacco and coke, encouraging me never to fill my lungs with such nasty substances. Another thing...I'm not really comfortable divulging this information but my ribs and bones in my back are bruised. Yeah, my dad beat me. It seems like every day he has a new girlfriend he met. He sort of does this thing where he cleans up and hooks up then once he has what he wanted (you know what I'm talking about) he kicks her to the street, revealing his true personality. I think my mom fell for him because of his act. I can't imagine how she treated him after he tried to kick her to the curb. She probably did something so bad to him, that's why he is so sour now.

I also have an aunt, but I will leave that for the history portion.

Years in Camp:"Four."

Brief History:"Like I said before, my poppa beat me. He wanted me to grow up like him, work at the shop, learn the tools, but I wasn't interested. I apparently acted out of line so often that it became a regular thing to beat me. Like, not even a big deal to him. I finally lost it. I packed my backpack with food and made a run for it. This was all about three weeks before my birthday, I think. It was before closing time for the shop, but still dark so I could make an easy escape. If I recall, it was just after a beating session so I was injured and couldn't get far. The only person's house I could think to go to was my aunt's. I was officially on the run.

I arrived on her doorstep and it started raining. Great. She invited me inside and I was practically trapped because I couldn't get anywhere with so much rain. Let me give you a little info on my aunt. For one thing, she is majorly rich. She lives in a mansion near the ocean. As soon as she saw me, she let me in immediately because she expected I was visiting her out of boredom. She told me not to touch anything valuable, and then she left me to myself. I stayed there in that house for a few days, enjoying luxury and real food. I obeyed all her rules which allowed her to not find me an annoyance in her home. After that, I decided to leave because my pop would be realizing that I wasn't just avoiding him by now. I wandered the streets, staying at random places until it was my birthday. On my birthday, as if sent by a god, a rescue satyr picked me up off the streets and helped me make my way to camp."

Physical Appearance:"Starting with my hair, it is chocolate brown, maybe a little darker, and not long at all. My eyes are also a deep brown and my chin is squared off and thin, and my nose is a bit long, giving me a hint of a mousy look. My torso is strong, and I am thin, for I try not to eat too much, not like I would anyway. I'm a bit strong from trying to defend myself from my dad, but not really 'muscular'. I'm shorter than average, about the height of a 16 year old maybe. My skin is tanned from spending a bunch of time in the sun whether in the fields or merely out to enjoy the day. Usually my apparel consists of some kind of shoes, sometimes bare foot, and regular khaki shorts and an Aeropostale T-shirt.

Personality: "I have a pretty happy outer-shell sort of thing going on. I love making jokes, as long as it's in a crowd and no one can single me out. I am hopeless romantic. That part is obvious because after seeing my dad with all those women I don't even know what love is and I keep tripping over myself to figure out. It's a hopeless endeavour since I hardly get that close to anyone. I do actually have a lisp, so I'm self-conscious about that, among other things. For one, I hardly take off my shirt unless it's when I'm alone or submerged in water because, though there are hardly visible marks anymore, I am scared that bruises will appear on my back again just like he is there again. Of course that would never happen..right? I hope...Anyway let's see, what else? I'm awfully kind but once you get to know me I tend to rant and if you have some sort of special power to look inside me, you will see it's a depressing place. Like I said, I don't smoke. I tend to drink liqour on occasion. Seeing my dad all drunk makes me know my boundary and when to stop, but sometimes I can get a little drunk. Just a little. To leave it off on a happy note, I am loyal so no problem with trust, but it doesn't work the other way around. I confide in hardly anyone, but you can tell me your secret, I promise not to spill."

Fatal Flaw:"Like I said, I have a tendency to not trust people too much. That's a horribly bad thing, even if you don't see it because one day no one is going to have my back in battle... all because I won't trust them to."

Pets: "Never had the time for pets, nor do I trust myself to keep them alive.
Talents: "Talents? What? Okay, let's see...I'm a decent singer-" This is where he was stopped by someone yelling at him that he was more than decent and that he belonged with the Apollo kids. This was true, and a blush formed on his face. "-Yeah...I guess I'm more than decent. I'm also extremely good at telling edible plants, and which ones make good medicine, too."

Weapons:"I have this shield, which sort of spirals out of this wrist band. It's black with vines intwined and the pattern on the shield is of a wheat field. Other than that, I have four knives for throwing, so they're easily concealed and portable but I hardly take them with me."
Year-Round or Summer:"Year-Round. That is simple.
Other: "I have this embarrasing thing where I question my sexuality. Like, I know I'm straight, but I sort of like guys' appearances, if that makes sense. Like, I envy how they look and that decieves me that I'm attracted to them. That's the best way I can put it."

Emma Jean Faye

Age/Birthday: "I'm seventeen, born on January 12th."
Gender: "Female. My sex is female too, in case the interview needed to know that as well."
God Parent: "I'm a daughter of Athena, but people usually say I am a daughter of Khione because I am so cold, though I'm not as cold as everyone assumes."
Claimed: "Of course. How else would I know? Though, I am very intelligent, so I guess it was obvious. Why are you writing that down like it's a bad thing. You shouldn't be writing,"
Mortal Family:"Just my dad. He left me with a neighbor when I was only seven. My neighbor never fully understood me. She never wanted a kid, and so she didn't treat me like one. It was always as if I was her house mate. Chores, occasionally kicking me out for a while in which those times I would go to my friend Nelly's house. She was my only friend from high school. Everyone else called me a freak or mortitia."
Years in Camp: "I have been in camp for two years. I know, it's a late arrival for some, but I didn't find out who I was until freshman year in high school."
Brief History: "Well, like I said, my dad left..."

Emma wandered into the living room, Christmas day, rubbing her eyes from the night's sleep previously. She had tossed and turned in anticipation for Santa's arrival until she final got some shut-eye. She immediately came downstairs when she woke up, still in her skeleton man pajamas. She padded into the kitchen, looking for Poppa, but the house was silent and he couldn't be found. She checked the den as well, and found him standing by the front door. "...Poppa?" she asked, curiously. There were no presents, no tree, nothing. This confused her greatly. They usually always had a Christmas tree. "Poppa, wha-" Poppa cut her off sharply. "Santa skipped us. You have to wait with the neighbors while I drive and make him come back." Emma, following her father out the door, was curious as to how he planned to do that. "He lives in the North Pole, though!" she giggled, amused at Poppa's remark. They walked across the lawn to the neighbor's house and Pop knocked on the door. "I have my Christmas magic. It won't take that long," he said, winking. Poppa's wink always made Emma smile, like it did now. She waved to her dad as he began to drive down the street, and the neighbor patted her on the back and ushered her back inside. Minutes passed...hours...days...Poppa never came back, and Emma was never the same.

"...And like I said, my neighbor didn't appreciate getting stuck with a kid. But still, I went to school regularly, and having nothing to lose, excelled. More than  the other kids. In high school is where it got really interesting...

It was a normal day. Kids smoking, and making out. High school. All the while Emma was standing in the surrounding woods, across the parking lot from the high school, after school had let out. She knelt down and brushed away a fallen leaf, squinting at the small pellet lying in front of her. Indeed, it was an owl pellet, what she was looking for. She reached in her back jeans pocket and snapped on a glove she had taken from the biology room. Picking it up delicately, she placed it in a small Ziploc bag which she then placed in her back pack. Perfection. She loved looking at the bones and trying to see how many different mouses' skeletons lied within. A quick call from the edge of the wood snapped Emma back into reality. "Emma, why don't you stop being you for one second so we can walk home together," Nelly called. Emma raised an eyebrow. "I don't understand, how can I stop being me?" she questioned. "It was a joke, hon. Now come on," she smiled, shaking her head. Typical Emma. "I will catch you in a minute," Emma called. Nelly shrugged and began to walk home.
Emma shifted her back pack onto her shoulder, and did another quick sweep of the ground. Spotting something strange, she snapped on a new pair of gloves and walked over carefully. She strayed further than usual from the edge of the forest and bent over and touched the object. Felt like bone. Removing it from the pile of leaves, a skull stared back at Emma. Emma raised her eyebrows, but did not drop the skull. Instead, she began to look over it, interested. An actual human skull. This, she never got to see. She looked around. How did it die? That was a question for the authorities, but her answer shoved her backwards and the skull rolled away. She looked up and saw, standing above the skull, a huge beast of myths and legends that she never believed to ever exist. The existence of such creatures was silly, and yet here one was. A harpy. With sharp teeth, able to make such marks on the skull she had seen. Emma turned and began to sprint, but the harpy grabbed her leg. Emma tripped, but grabbed a fallen branch and as the harpy pulled Emma closer, Emma turned and swung out, and the harpy shuddered into dust.

"...It was the weirdest incident, running into a harpy, but that's when I traveled to camp. A satyr found me about two days later, and was amazed, apparently, that I wasn't traumatized from seeing the skull. On the contrary, I found it interesting."

Physical Appearance: "I'm beautiful, of course."
Starting from the top. Emma has light brown hair that is slightly naturally curly that falls down to her shoulders, though she prefers to straighten it. Other than that, she doesn't usually try to compliment her appearance with makeup. Her facial features are sharp and prominent, and she has beautiful, sharp, clear eyes. Her skin is slightly tanned and she stands at 5'6". She is skinny, and fleet footed. Her usual style of clothing...she doesn't have one. She wears whatever looks fine.

Personality: "I have a charming personality."
Emma doesn't have the best personality, but it isn't without reason. People call her abrasive, but really, it is just due to past events. She comes off as cold and seems to have no sense of humor, but really she only has lack of social interaction and therefore is bad at communicating her thoughts to another person. After she warms up to you, she isn't as defensive of herself, and a little more lenient. Basically, she has a hard outer shell, and inside is still cold, but friendly, and even though she comes off as dull and insensitive, she is actually just not afraid to speak her mind. She can get very protective when her past is mentioned, or, if you are close with her, she can get very sentimental. The way she describes it, her closest personal relationships have been with dead things. Mouse bones that tell of how they lived when they were alive. Markers showing how they died. Emma can relate to almost anything, but she definitely won't tell you that. To wrap it up, she is somewhat a poor soul.

Fatal Flaw: Lack of judgement. She can't judge a situation that is dangerous as such. For example, she couldn't tell that the human skull was a bad sign, until things got ugly.
Pets: "Why would I keep pets??"
Talents: "I'm not talented, only smart and rational. I am familiar with the bones and the human body, and wish to be a doctor or something when I grow up. Other than that, I lack in the talent department."
Weapons: "I just use a bronze bat. Collapsible of course, but effective. Why should you need anything fancy?"
Year-Round or Summer: "Year-round. My neighbors didn't want me then, they don't want me now. I have nothing to go back to."
Other: Reserved for changes

Belle Neige

Spoiler:

Max O'Connell

Name: Max  O'Connell
Age/Birthday:16
God Parent: Dionysus
Claimed: Yes

"I was told by my mom. I knew she had been planning a surprise for me but I didn't realize it was this big. When she told me I was son of the wine god, though, that only made me feel like I was going to be made fun of at the camp for demigods. Still, the news shocked me and I couldn't help but feel important."

Mortal Family: Marie O'Connell
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: "I grew up on a farm, and to be quite honest it wasn't the best time. I had to work every day until I could work no more, making me always very sweaty but it was worth a nice trip to the river by our farm. I would usually sneak away when my mom was too busy. I used to slip down to the river and go for a dip to wash myself off. Anyway, on the farm we grew strawberries, tomatoes and grapes. When I was younger, the grapes confused me. They seemed to thrive more than any of the other crops we grew. It only stopped growing for a short time in January but it didn't stay dead for long which I found peculiar. I was the only man in the house which gave me even more of a responsibility. While on the farm I learned to tend all sorts of plants and my muscles developed along. However, when I moved to New York, people began to harass me for my accent. It was thick irish and most people laughed at me for not speaking properly. I was 12 when I found out I was a demigod which explained the grapes for me. That's about my train of thought, since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Anyhow, a couple years past and I finally made it to camp half-blood."

Physical Appearance: "From working on the farm I grew tall and hand a great build. Thick bones, large muscles. New York skimmed me down some. I'm a bit skinny now. I have brown hair and shamrock green eyes. My face is slim with defined features. Like I said, I'm tall but what really startles people is my hands. I have two scars on my right wrist and one on my left. I have scratches up and down my palm from messing with thorns all the time. I have barely noticeable freckles scattered across my nose."

Personality: "If I say so myself, I'm a good person. I don't pick fights. I avoid them. I do not talk to people for fear of getting harassed like all the other New Yorkers. I merely stay out of people's way. I tend not to talk. I usually nod and shake my head. Smile nervously or fidget with my fingers.People call me a sociopath which I assure you I am not. I merely dislike how rude people are.  One more important thing about me is I'm hopeless when I see someone pretty. I admire them from a little distance, wishing I could go talk. Hating myself for not being social. When someone prettier comes along, I hate myself more. I tend to stay near the strawberry fields. That, or near the Aphrodite cabin. I have been told I look good but I am too afraid of getting turned down to ask anyone to a date or anything close to that. I get sad a lot. Just by seeing someone crying it would make me go into my own cabin and feel lonely, which I was. No friends and all... Sometimes I wonder why my mom hadn't named me Brennan which is an Irish name for someone who is weepy."

Fatal Flaw:"I have to say a problem is that I'm a downright coward. I run away from most fights which gets a lot of campers here killed."
Pets:None
Talents:"I wish I could say I had any. I'm not really worth much of anything. I like to play sports, I suppose, but whether I'm good at it is up to the people who want to play with me. No one really does, though."

Weapons: "I favor the bow and arrow so that I can stay a distance while I fight. OH! I guess that would be a talent, huh?"
Year-Round or Summer:"Year-Round, of course. I would hate having to keep leaving this amazing Haven."
Other:
[/color]

Last edited by Team Canada on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 113 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Inactive ~~~~ Inactive ~~~~ Inactive

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Kate Mistya

Name:Kate Mistya
Age/Birthday:16, July 18
God Parent: Iris of the Rainbow
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Robert Mistya, dad. Cousin to Max O'Connell
Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: "Where should I begin. Let's see. Ah I guess I will start around when I was five. You know all those sad stories you hear, with the really poor girl who turns out to be special? My life wasn't like that. Like the rainbow, my life was lit up bright. My family had money whenever we needed it, never poor. I had the coolest clothes, cell phones, everything. And I loved it up until I was around 12. Then I got sick of it. I always felt myself beautiful because we were rich until some kids at school tore me down. I was 9.

It was an ordinary day at school. Like any other. I was over by the playground, on a swing, texting. There hadn't been any rain that day, but as I looked up from mu phone, there was a rainbow shimmering in the sky. That was my favorite thing in the world. It could always make me happy when I was sad. A rainbow. Nothing in the world could make me happier, and my dad didn't understand that. He bought me something and just went along like nothing happened. Anyway, these two guys walked up to me. They were two years older than I was. They took my phone and started laughing about how I could buy another. They took more things until it got out of control and they took my boot and began tugging at my shirt. I wasn't sure what happened next. My vision got blurry as I was crying but I heard a whir of wind and saw a streak of blinding multi-colors, and the kids were gone. Needless to say, I ran home after that, not even going to school.

After that, my dad decided to get me to a summer camp. He was mortal. He didn't know which one was the right one. We went to about three before we discovered that monsters were about everywhere. He finally found the right one two years ago, and I have been at camp half blood ever since. I was also reunited with my cousin which made me fit in so much more. "

Physical Appearance: Starting from the top. She has sort of a dark golden color of hair. At the tips it turns to purple, and throughout the day it changes based on her mood. Over used, I know, but regardless, she is outgoing and that's how she likes her hair. She has sort of a pointed chin, pushed out a bit, and a perfect white smile. Her eyes are sort of like a beautiful spring water blue. Moving down she is only very slightly flat chested and is pretty skinny, but at least has enough of a figure to look good in a dress. She is also only slightly shorter than average, but you really can't tell.

Personality: "I'm extremely out there, maybe beyond. I don't know many personal boundaries, but that's how I was raised. Not my fault. Well, it kind of is, but whatever. I am, in fact, an extremely girly girl. I love rainbows, and those adorable pegasus, but unlike many girls, I don't mind my appearance. That's the only thing that sets me apart. I don't really flirt, but guys are my best friends. Weird, huh? Like, I hang around with them all the time in groups, usually. If they hit on me, I don't notice. I kind of have to be told to the face what's going on. Man, I sound stupid, but honestly, I'm of average intelligence. Not an idiot, like the Aphrodite's and not super smart like the Athena's. Also, I'm not that adventurous. I'm up for quests but I don't usually want to wander into the forest or away from camp all that much. However, me and my friends all went to a huge blow out party outside of Camp Half-Blood. Did I mention I love parties? I do."

Fatal Flaw: "When I'm in a bad situation,  don't notice. When I'm with my friends in a death trap, I would probably start skipping along then fall into a huge hole or something. In other words, I'm gullible."

Pets: A dove.
Talents: Swimming, Partying, having fun!
Weapons: A rainbow bow decorated with pearls, my birth stone, given to me by my own mom, Iris.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other:

Sam Richards

Spoiler:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lexi Sanders

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[/color]

Last edited by Team Canada on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 44 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Deceased ~~~~ Deceased~~~~ Deceased

David Wells

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle Storm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
_________________________________________________________________________________
Nikki Emerald

Spoiler:

Last edited by Brennan on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Kate Mistya is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Scott Sumter is Accepted
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Nice characters there are very detailed and perfect i love them especially the son of hades guy excellent.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Haha glad you think so because I stink at this .-.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 pm

David is taken?
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:16 pm

By Zan xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 am

KAVID. KAVID. KAVID. KAVID.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 am

Yes, Kavid
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:02 am

Why oh why delilah D: Kay, kay~
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 pm

letmerpwithyourcharactersomg.
please.ilovethem.

Scott or Rory. 8D
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Noo, Nico, I only rp with people who I can match their ability and you are above D':
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 pm

noi'mnotomg. I'll rp short posts. 8D And I'll use Sammie. 8D She's new and not very good. 8D

You know you want to! /pokes brenny excessively
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 pm

New character! Tobias Wilson needs accepting!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:07 am

Tobias is
accepted!

Be sure to ask if you can share his playby. Happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:08 am

Ahhh! Thank you Saph! It's okay, May already said I could share it, no worries ;D
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:50 pm

David Paris Martin is ready to be accepted!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:51 pm

dude perfection accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batman's heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's heroes   Batman's heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman's heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: