Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Charries

Go down 
+3
Banana
Pip
Theseus12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

My Charries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:19 am

Nice character! What colour is his hair and his eyes though? Also, could you possibly remove the Battle Cry solo and reduce the radius of FaceMelter to influencing enemies within 10 feet, please? After that, I or another staff member will accept him. :]
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:06 pm

ok. BTW, i added a couple more solos on the bottom of the page. color is added, and battle cry is removed, and facemelter's effective range is reduced
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Could you change it so that Call of the Wild calls 5 wolves OR 5 ravens? Also, what do you mean by buffs and debuffs?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:12 pm

ok, it's edited. Buffs/Debuffs are effects that effect others. Light of Dawn erases negative debuffs on allies, and positive buffs on enemies.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Alright, thanks for editing! Edward Riggs is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:04 pm

New Charrie Form!!

Name:Casey Auborez

Birthday: October 31

Godly Parent:she was mortal before becoming a Huntress

Claimed:N/A

Mortal Family: Mom: Lynn Auborez. Dad:Frank Auborez

Years in Hunters:42

Group: Healer

Brief History: Born in New Orleans at about 1962, Casey was raised by a family of Doctors. When she was in her Teen years, she found love in the form of one Samuel Jones. then he ditched her for someone whom he thought was fairer. imagine her heartbreak, amd then you will understand her hatred of males. she was found and taken in by the Hunters, and eventually, she discovered the world of Heavy Metal. particularly, it's black metal, doom metal, and gothic subcultures. she is also a veteran of the Titanomachy.

Physical Appearance: Casey is a Tell redhead with redder eyes. she has always had a nimble frame, and spending her life hunting has not helped depreciate that. she is generally in black, wearing clothes after the fashion of Black Metal. her Bright Red hair is often in her face, covering her left eye. her pale skin is inscribed with tattos.

Personality: Casey is more than an appreciater of Black Metal, she is a major fan. you could say she is absolutely nuts about it, in fact. She is very loyal to her lady, as well as to her Sisters. she has a natural Distrust of Males of any kind. she is very Individualistic, even for a Hunter. for her, nothing is more Important than three things: Her Lady, Her Freedom, and Her Metal.

Likes/Dislikes: She like Hunting, serving the goddess, and Black Metal/Doom Metal as well as their gothic subcultures. she doesn't like Rap, she doesn't like Metal-Haters, and she especially Hates that self-centered bimbo(in her opinion) Lady Gaga. She also can't stand Chihuahuas, for some reason.

Talents:she is very skilled with her bow and knife. a natural Gymnast, and an especially gifted Healer. Very accomplished with her Bass guitar.

Weapons:bow(turns into a ring on left finger) quiver just appears when bow is out, and can hold 75 arrows. one silver knife. a bass guitar in her tent that heals allies slowly in a 5m radius. she can't use this in combat, or while hunting, however. (broken arm in 7 posts, to make an example of speed.)

Other:her Theme Song is SkeletonWitch, Soul Trashing Black Sorcery

Last edited by Theseus12 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:07 pm

'absolutely nuts about it' is not a sentence for one.
Two: You need to describe her personality more. Which you didn't. You just said that she was a huge fan of metal. Which could go in the likes/dislikes.
Three: Her brief history doesn't say where she grew up, what year she was born in etc. You need to actually give her a history. That was more like a sample roleplay.

Fix it.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok, i posted the Edited. would you mind accepting/critiquing?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Thanks for editing! Casey Auborez is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Charries
Page 1 of 1