Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day Out (Red Kool Aid)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

A Day Out (Red Kool Aid) Empty
PostSubject: A Day Out (Red Kool Aid)   A Day Out (Red Kool Aid) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 pm

(By the way, the setting is during the summer. Just wanted to let that be known) Leanne was on the beach, waiting for her friend, Jake, to come along. They were going to spend a day at the beach together. Leanne loved the beach. The calm feeling of it, looking at the stars, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, just everything. She took out her hairbrush/mirror thing and looked at herself. She was wearing a purple bikini with gray shorts. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail, and she wasn't wearing makeup. She never wore it, though. As she waited, she put on her head-phones and started to listen to some music, watching the clouds roll on by.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Red Kool Aid)   A Day Out (Red Kool Aid) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Jake was walking up the beach carrying his spear and a cooler, he was wearing his black and gold swim trunks, and yes there was pure gold on his swim trunks and he was wearing a plain white tee shirt. He could see Anne lying on the beach;“Oh gods why does she have to be so smoking hot" he said. A small smile crept up on his face as he saw she was wearing head phones.

He walked up behind her trying to get in place to freak her out. He pulled off his backpack and pulled out a scroll entitled “The ancient art of the prank, a work by Jeff Hamond Son of Hermes” he opened it, there it was all he needed was a few items from the cooler. He set up water bottles about 5 feet being Anne and pulled out about ten golden drachmas “Poseidon help me out please” then he set them on the beach, they sunk under the sand, The bottles exploded and a wave five feet tall entirely washed over Anne. Jake was laughing so hard he almost forgot to breathe.

Last edited by Red-Kool-Aid on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Red Kool Aid)   A Day Out (Red Kool Aid) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Leanne gasped as the water engulfed her. "JAKE MATTHEWS I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" She screamed, watching him laugh on the beach. She sighed, "How can I stay mad at someone so cute?" She thought to herself, now smiling like an idiot. She pulled herself out of her thoughts, and lightly kicked him in the stomach. "You okay there? You might just choke on your own idiocy." Leanne said, jokingly. "You also owe me new headphones. Mine are now soaked and broken." She said, looking at the junked headphones in her hands, dripping wet, and occasionally buzzing. She looked at what he was wearing. A blush snuck up onto her cheeks. "Gods he's hot." She mumbled, sitting down next to him. "Ah. Gotta love the beach, huh? It's so beautiful." She said, pointing at the clouds, and making pictures out of them. "Dude, are your swim trunks actual gold?" She asked, noticing it for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Red Kool Aid)   A Day Out (Red Kool Aid) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Jake was still had a grin on his face as he sat down. "Yes they are real gold and I will buy you a thousand pairs of headphones if you want" He said. He layed back on the blanket all he could think of "What do I say? I can't just be like Hey Anne would you like to go on a date sometime although we have been friends for awhile" "So umm befor I entrupted how has your day been so far?" he asked her. Sitting up so that he could look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Red Kool Aid)   A Day Out (Red Kool Aid) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Leanne blushed at his comments about the headphones. "Aww, thanks. But, I only think that I'll need one." She said, grinning like an idiot. She made a cute little heart out of the clouds. "Oh my gods! I'm so in love with that boy... No! Leanne, snap out of it. He's your best friend, not your boyfriend. The feeling isn't mutual." Leanne thought to herself, trying to focus on what the boy was saying. "Oh, well, kinda boring. My half sister's made fun of me, because I like the musical Wicked. And the Aphrodite kids tried to "fix" my looks. I'm really scared of those kids, actually." Leanne said, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day Out (Red Kool Aid)   A Day Out (Red Kool Aid) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day Out (Red Kool Aid)
Page 1 of 1