Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

EmoryRB1's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emoryRB1

emoryRB1

EmoryRB1's characters Empty
PostSubject: EmoryRB1's characters   EmoryRB1's characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:08 am

Yeah, i will make some another later
Back to top Go down
emoryRB1

emoryRB1

PostSubject: Re: EmoryRB1's characters   EmoryRB1's characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Name: Ryan Mason
God parent: Hephaestus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Maria Mason (mother)
Years in Camp: 1 year
Brief History: He lives in Brooklyn, New York. When he and his mother became homeless, they both had to find a way to make money. His mother became and MTA employee. He did caricatures and portraits. He also made little machines out of scrap. They made enough money to pay for food and a temporary shelter. One day, a man saw that Ryan was very artistic, and creative when it came to the little machines. He offered him a scholarship to an artistic school, where a satyr found him. From there, he went to Camp Half-Blood
Physical Appearance: Ryan is about 5 feet 7 inches tall. He has brown hair and green eyes. He is caucasian. His body and outfit always look a little dirty, even if he just had a shower.
Personality: He is a nice guy. He stands up for his friends and can make plenty of people laugh. He has an attention for detail and makes interesting comments. He can come up with creative solutions for problems. He only fights if necessary. He is a little Hydrophobic.
Fatal Flaw: He tries to not always kill monsters. He feels he creates, and does not want to destroy .
Pets: He has one dog, a very well trained border collie named Zero
Talents: Can make things out of scrap and is an incredible sketch artist.
Weapons: He uses two knives and a hammer that his mother gave him. The hammer is magical and returns to him the next time he falls asleep. If the hammer is broken it will return. The hammer's end is made of celestial bronze which has flames on it, the handle is made of iron, and it has flames painted on it, and on the end there is a spike of celestial bronze on the end of the handle.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by emoryRB1 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: EmoryRB1's characters   EmoryRB1's characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

No kidding. You joined? Ryan looks good. Try not to double post (your not supposed to). If you need to you can put another character in the empty post (when you make one).

(BYT, this is Sophia)
Back to top Go down
emoryRB1

emoryRB1

PostSubject: Re: EmoryRB1's characters   EmoryRB1's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:51 pm

Name: Dawn Walker
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: John Walker (father) Crystal Walker (little sister)
Years in camp: 1 year
Brief History: The family never liked her because she was smarter than the rest of them. Athena sent her a special weapon when she was 10. Her home was ransacked by monsters and she ran away. She made her way to New York when she found a satyr. She barely made it. She is only just settling in to Camp.
Physical appearance: She is about 5 feet 3 inches tall. She is thin and caucasian. She has long wavy brown hair. She has blue eyes.
Personality: She is a little shy. She occasionally opens up to other people who haven't had the best lives because she can relate to them. She is creative and has many different ideas but cannot forge all the ideas. She is a tough fighter.
Fatal Flaw: She can be tricked by monsters like Cyclopes by imitating her family. She is very sensitive in that area
Pets: She has none
Talents: Like most children of Athena, she is smart and creative.
Weapons: She has one sword she picked up at Camp half blood. She also has a small knife that Athena gave her. It is enchanted. It will return to her holster within ten minutes.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: I made this character to become the girlfriend of my other character, Ryan Mason. She has been here for a year so I am going to make my characters act like they are already boyfriend and girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EmoryRB1's characters   EmoryRB1's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EmoryRB1's characters
Page 1 of 1