Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garruk

Garruk

Location : Whatever you do, don't turn until I can get plane tickets!

Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] Empty
PostSubject: Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]   Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] Tumblr10
Name: Alejandro(Alex) Rey Kim
Age/Birthday: 15/August 1

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: Martha Roberta Kim

Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Alejandro's mother was a great musician back in 'the day' as she says. She met Alejandro's father after she finished one of her concerts. They supposedly dated for a days, but then, his dad had left. And she never saw him again.
Alejandro played an Ocarina, which was given to him. Alejandro was on his school's archery team. Not only was Alejandro good with Music and Archery, but Alejandro always was interested in medicine.

Physical Appearance: Alejandro has blond hair and uses his bangs to cover his forehead. His eyes is a bright shade of blue. He has a sturdy build. He stands at about five feet and ten inches.

Personality: At first glance, Alejandro seems like a guy that is cold and entirely uncaring. Yet, once you get to know him, he's actually a nice guy. Alejandro is not only nice, but he has always had a liking to poetry- Haikus to be exact. Alejandro is not only nice, but he is very oblivious to his surroundings.

Fatal Flaw: Oblivious, never focuses on his surroundings.
Pets: None.
Talents: Light- Alejandro can summon light when he is in a dark place, or he could use it to blind his enemies.
Weapons: Ocarina/Bow and Arrows- Alejandro plays a tune on his Ocarina and then, it turns into a Bow and a quiver full of Arrows the arrow heads are made of Celestial Bronze.
Ocarina:
Bow and Quiver:
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by Garruk on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]   Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Nice character! All he needs is one more sentence for his personality and I will accept him.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]   Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]   Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]   Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] 1243200551_9435_full

Name: Jonathan Fijbag
Age/Birthday: 15 (August 2)
God Parent: Khione
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Jacques Fijbag [Father] (Diceased)

Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Jonathan was part of a rich family from Canada. Apprently, his father was too rich and killed by an explosion that happened at his house. Jonathan was school when it happened. When he went to the remains of the house, he found a note with the directions to Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: Jonathan is a very tall person. He has a very sturdy build. He has light-cloured skin and dark brown eyes. He has a great head of dark brown hair.
Personality: Everybody thinks that Khione's kids are cold and cruel. Actually, not all of them are cold and cruel well, Jonathan isn't, at least. Jonathan is a very funny guy who knows just the right thing to say whenever someone is down. Although he is very funny, he is a very trustworthy guy.
Fatal Flaw: Comedic- Never takes anything seriously.
Pets: None
Talents:

• Can create something similar to a nuclear blast, only instead of heat it is made of cold.
  • Can make anything associated with snow.
  • Can Speak French
Weapons: None.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round (Kinda because his house is destroyed, lol)
Other: Is called Jonny for short...
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]   Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]   Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garruk™'s Characters! [NEEDS ACCEPTING!]
Page 1 of 1