Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) Empty
PostSubject: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Jake sat down on the beach and unrolled a cloth, laying it down on the sand. He set down a picnic basket on the cloth and laid down, waiting for Sienna. As he waited, he watched the ocean. The waves came in to the coast slowly, washing over the sand and not really making any waves. It should be pretty good for swimming, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Sienna was prowling around behind Jake. She planned to surprise him by poking him from behind. She stopped short as she saw that he had a picnic set up. That's so sweet, she thought lovingly. She crept behind and leant down silently. Then, very softly, she poked his left shoulder and ran around to his right side. She sat down on the rug there and waited for him to see her.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Jake felt a poke on his left shoulder, then heard a shifting sound behind him move to his right side. Nice try, he though. He grinned, then turned to his right and saw Sienna. He stared into her eyes for a moment, then scooted over to her and kissed her. "Well good morning," he said, smiling at her. "Care for some pancakes?" he asked, gesturing to the picnic basket.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Sienna smiled gleefully. "I love pancakes!" she announced. "How did you know I loved pancakes? Have you been looking for my trash or something?" She leaned in to kiss Jake again.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Jake answered jokingly, grinning at Sienna. He opened up the basket and reached in, taking out two plates of hot pancakes and a bowl of strawberries. He set them down, then scooted closer to her, handing her a plate. "So how'd you sleep?" he asked as he unsheathed a dagger, cutting up the strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:58 pm

"Pretty good." Sienna replied. "What about you?" she asked. Sienna grabbed some strawberries and helped Jake cut them up. "Some of my siblings were up when I went in and demanded to know where'd I'd been. Eventually they got the whole story out of me and now that's all they're going to gossip about." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Jake chuckled a bit. Was it really all that gossip worthy? "I didn't sleep all that much. I was looking forward to this morning too much," he answered, smiling at her. He finished cutting up the strawberries, then put them on the pancakes. He leaned over and kissed Sienna, then took two silver forks out of the basket and handed one to her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 pm

"Thanks." Sienna said. She gave Jake a quick kiss before digging into her pancake/strawberries. "Mmmm." she said along with other sounds of delight. "This is the best breakfast ever!" Sienna exclaimed once she'd finished everything on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Jake finished eating a little after Sienna, smiling at her as they ate and she made sounds of approval about the pancakes. After he finished, he scooted up next to her and put an arm around her. "So," he said "wanna go for swim?" He smiled a bit, knowing that it would be less of a swim and more of an underwater conversation.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:21 pm

"Well, we are meant to wait half an hour or something after we eat, but I guess I can make an exception for you." Sienna said dramatically. She took of her clothes, revealing the swimsuit underneath. She tossed them and her towel out of the reach of the water and stepped in. She waited a while so she was used to the temperature then stepped up to her knees and waited for Jake to join her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Jake sat for a minute, watching Sienna walk down to the water in her swimsuit. She looked amazing. When she got in to her knees, he stood up and walked over, fully clothed. Really no reason to use a swimsuit, he figured. "So," he said, looking into her eyes, "just a swim, or would you like to see the bottom of the ocean?" He smiled at her, reaching out and holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 pm

"Hmmm. It's a very tough decision." Sienna said sarcastically. "But I'd have to go with see the bottom of the ocean." She grinned at Jake. He was so cute! She couldn't believe that she'd been lucky enough to get him. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Jake held Sienna's hand a little tighter to make sure she didn't slip away. He walked her down into the water more, then let himself fall, pulling her down with him. The instant they hit the water, an air bubble formed around them, letting them breath. "Just make sure you hold on," he said, leaning in to kiss her. He pushed off the ground, floating deeper and more outward, exploring the depths of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 pm

As soon as she was finished kissing Jake Sienna gazed around her in awe. She'd never known there was so much life at the bottom of the ocean. "This is amazing." Sienna told Jake softly. "Thankyou for bringing me down here." She leant in and kissed him passionately for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Caught off-guard by the kiss, Jake almost lost his grip on Sienna's hand. He quickly tightened his grip, then pulled her closer. "I wanna show you something," he said, swimming down and turning around to face the camp again. He guided her down back toward the island, but swam deeper and deeper. Eventually they faced the mouth of an underwater cave. He swam with Sienna into the cave, which curved down, then back up. After a couple minutes, they could see the water ripple above them. He brought Sienna up, surfacing into an air pocket within the cave. He walked over to a lantern on the ground, taking a lighter out of his pocket to light it. Suddenly, the entire cave lit up, shades of red, blue, and green shining off various corals and crystals on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Sienna stared around in amazement. She'd never seen anything so beautiful (apart from herself and Jake)."Wow." she said, at a loss for any other words. She'd wandered a bit away from Jake as if in a trance when she felt a tugging on her leg. Frowning she looked down into the water, there was nothing there. Sienna took a big breath and put her head underwater. When she opened her eyes she could still see nothing. She pulled her head out of the water again. Then she felt another tugging. Frowning she looked down to see a black shape. The next second she was pulled underwater by her right leg. Sienna started to panic...she didn't have enough air!. She tried to claw at the black shape but couldn't reach it. The edges of her vision started to turn black, she was losing consciousness from a lack of air. Jake was her only hope.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 am

Jake's eyes widened as he saw Sienna get pulled underwater. He suddenly got a flashback of his mother drowning. Not again. He sprinted toward her, diving down into the water an pulling a dagger from his belt. He saw her out of the corner of his eye and forced himself downward, making the air bubble around him obey his will. He had never done that before. Suddenly he was within reach, and he reached out and grabbed her wrist, wrapping her in the air bubble.
Half the problem solved, but something still had her. He pushed himself down more, wrapping an arm around her as he saw the black figure. What was it? He sliced at it, moving his arm and the blade through the water as if it were air.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 am

Just as Sienna was about to close her eyes forever she felt something grip her wrist. Jake! He had come to save her! He pulled her into his air bubble and she gasped the air in. The thing still had her right leg though. Weakly she kicked at it with her left leg, but it didn't do any good. She was still woozy from almost drowning. Jake had his dagger out, maybe he could get it. Sienna could do nothing yet. She just had to lie there and gulp in air.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 am

Jake moved himself down to Sienna's leg, slashing sideways at the tentacle, cutting it off from the monster's body. Jake heard a roar, and the monster lunged at Jake. He didn't get a clear look at it before lunging the dagger forward, piecing the beast's flesh. It let out a high pitched scream before exploding, dust mixing around in the water. Jake let out a sigh, pushing himself up, bringing Sienna with him. They surfaced and he swam over to a dry area and laid her down on the stone. "Are you alright?" he asked, extremely concerned.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:05 am

Sienna leant back on her elbows. "I've decided something." she announced "I really hate this beach. Can we hang out at the lake from now on?" Then she grinned goofily at him to show she was okay. "I'm serious though, this beach and I do not like each other."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:07 am

Jake let out a deep sigh. He'd wanted to share this place with her. He found it a few months ago and ever since he came here to be alone, but now he wanted to be here with her instead. Oh well, he thought. "Alright," he said, a hint of sadness in his eyes. He reached his hand out toward her. "Shall we go, then?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:11 am

Sienna saw the sadness in his eyes and felt a pang of guilt. Her fear of the beach quickly got rid of it though. She grabbed her towel and dried herself off and then put her clothes back on. "So where are we going to go now?" she asked. "Are we going to go and hang out with other people so we don't get sick of each other or are we going to stay together?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:15 am

Get sick of each other? Jake suddenly wished he couldn't breath underwater so that he could just dive back into the water and stop breathing. He had gone from having the best night ever last night to having the worst day ever today. He let out another sigh. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" For once, he found himself unable to look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 am

Uh oh, Sienna thought, she'd said the wrong thing. Jake now wouldn't look into her eyes. Suddenly Sienna found this very annoying. She frowned at him, but since he wouldn't look at her he wwouldn't know that. "I don't know," she said grouchily. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:25 am

Was she mad? She sounded mad. Jake looked up to see Sienna frowning. Great, he thought, he saved her life and now she was mad at him. "I... I'm sorry," Jake whispered. He looked down and saw he was still holding the dagger. He slid it back into its sheath on his belt. "Do you want to go to the lake?" he asked hopefully. He really didn't want her to be mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)   Picnic on the beach (Balisugar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picnic on the beach (Balisugar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next