Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Picnic by the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A Picnic by the Beach Empty
PostSubject: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Adam and I walked over to the beach, finding several picnic tables with food all over them. It looked like an endless buffet! When we both sat down, I grabbed some salad and some Coke. "Hey, so what did make you get those massive headaches?" I asked between bites of salad.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 pm

I shrugged a bit, downing a couple gulps of Coke. "Mostly it's the Athena children auras...they're kind of overwhelming."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:15 pm

I laugh a bit and smile. "There's 3 year old Athena kids coming here these days! I have to tutor about 10 of them, help out with homework with 18 of them, find bucks for 9 of them, and find schedules for them!" I say, sipping some Coke.

~I'm thinking to bring out Mercedes. Liliana is sort of boring.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:20 pm

-- xD Alright --

I laughed as well. "I wonder why Athena is having so many children..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 pm

I smiled and stood up. "Well, I gotta go check on my campers. See ya later!" I say, waving goodbye.

"Wow, talk about abrupt." I mutter as I get up and move Lilianas plate over to the side. I sit down where she once was and I look at Adam. "Hey, what's up?" I ask him smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Eh, not much. Just normal stuff," I said. "And I see you haven't gone completely insane yet."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:47 pm

I laugh a bit and punch him in the shoulder. "A Half-Blood never has "Normal stuff" going on. And if my insane, you mean the Mad Hatter insane, right?" I say, grinning and standing up with my half eaten Chicken Leg. "Hey, so... Are you free tonight?" I ask him, trying to sound energetic and un-serious.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:52 pm

"Of course I mean Mad Hatter insane, and yeah, I'm free tonight, why?" I said, answering her questions.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:10 pm

I began to frett because I didn't know why he was free. "Because I just learned how to operate a movie at the Theater when it's closed. I thought you would like to see Paranormal Activity with me..." I blurt out. Well, that wasn't so hard. Whe knew I could learn something from the Hermes Kids? They're pretty helpful sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:16 pm

I smiled. "Sure," I said. "I've been meaning to see that for a while anyway... And who else to watch it with than you," I added. "Y'know, because you're such a good friend!" I said quickly, my face growing hot.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:46 pm

I feel my face growing red, becoming as hot as bathing on the sun. "Cool. I'll meet you at Hadaii Movies on Fifth Street at 1:00 AM. Sound good?" I ask him, smiling like a fool. Wow, a first date! Er, event! I gotta go to the Aphrodite girls! I have to get a makeover!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:52 pm

I nodded. "Sounds perfect!" I said, grinning. Oh gosh, I need find something to wear, and something to say, and...ok, just calm down Adam, take it slow. Deep breaths. In, out, in, out.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 pm

I laughed a bit and waved a little goodbye, dumping the rest of my food into the fire. I ran off into the woods laughing and smiling as I ran back to my cabin.

~Who posts first in the Off Campus thread?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:15 pm

-- Hm...doesn't really matter. I can if you want me to. --

I dumped my food in the fire, and grinned stupidly as I melted into the shadows, back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:16 pm

~ Okay, you can.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:20 pm

-- K, I'll call it "Watching A Movie, More Or Less"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:23 pm

-- 'K --
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:26 pm

-- Posted --
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:26 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Picnic by the Beach   A Picnic by the Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Picnic by the Beach
Page 1 of 1