Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! Empty
PostSubject: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:10 am

Lance and Adin walked to the Armoury with Rocky in tow and Lance saw the Armoury coming up and strange feeling erupted inside him it was amzaing like he found his favourite place in the world. Lance rushed over towards the armoury before slowing down and saying to Adin.

"So who do we ask?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:20 am

I could see that Lance was in his element--he looked all excited and everything. I studied the place. It was full of all kinds of weapons and busy campers, which probably were Hephaestus kids. Wasn't he the god of these kinds of things? Well, the campers certainly looked busy.

I kept Rocky beside me while I adjusted the strap of my backpack. "Anyone, I guess," I answered, still absorbing the fact that I was in a room full of weapons and armor.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Lance stepped over to a near person and said

"Um excuse me but me and my friend here just started and we need like a weapon and some armour."

The boy turned and replied

"Ok well I know what armour to make but what weapons do you both want?"

Lance smiled

"Well could I have some sort of blunt weapon like a maul or a warhammer but I don't want it too heavy."

The boy nodded then turned to Adin
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:23 am

I looked around the armory for some ideas. "I don't really know... Just something light..." My eyes found a wooden bow hanging on the wall. And that was when it hit me. I knew what I wanted. "Maybe a bow and arrow? If you could make it...I guess." I knew I sounded pretty hopeful (and slightly desperate) but I really hoped the Hephaestus boy could make it.

The boy nodded at us before hurrying away. I assumed he was going to make the weapons. I had to admit; I was pretty amazed. I turned to Lance. "Why a warhammer?" I asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:17 am

Lance smiled

"Well I'm pretty handy with a baseball bat and some things you'd call heavy I mean I used a sledgehammer to knock down a wall once and it was pretty easy. Fun too. And if I find the wieight right then I'll be pretty handy with it I think."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:55 am

My eyes grew big. Lance knocked down a wall with a sledgehammer? He must be very strong then. No wonder he got so excited when we got in here. I bet he'd ace all the fighting lessons when he got his hammer. "Do you think it'll take long?" I said, trying to find the boy we talked to earlier, but he seemed to be out of sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:09 am

Lance shrugged and said

"well if we leave we can probably collect it later."

Lance shrugged and wandered around trying to find they boy after awhile he had found him and asked him how long it'll take and he went back to Adin

"It'll take awhile I told him we're staying in hermes cabin he said he'd make sure its there after dinner. So I'm hoping you don't mind but I'm going to go explore for a bit."

Lance began to make his way out little did he know he was going to meet his Dream girl

OOC: This is where my RP with Charity would take place

Also if you want you could come join us as we're making a thread for dinner I think so you'll be on the same table and you can join us and meet Charity Lances new girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:22 am

"Yeah, sure. See you later, Lance!" I called after him. I sighed and tugged on Rocky's leash. "Let's go, Rocky." Rocky barked happily as he followed me back to the Hermes cabin. I needed a short nap, and hopefully it'll clear up my thoughts.

((OOC: Okay, Adin will go meet ya there~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!   So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So we need some wepons and armour for this camp? Sweet!
Page 1 of 1