Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

my jail filled with crazies.

Go down 
+2
Skye
General Carys
6 posters
AuthorMessage
General Carys

General Carys

my jail filled with crazies. Empty
PostSubject: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 pm

RUBY • IMOGEN • McLAGGEN
my jail filled with crazies. Picture5-6
"at first i was afraid, i was petrified,
kept thinkin’ i could never live without you by my side,
but then i spent so many nights thinkin’ how you did me wrong,
and i grew strong, and i learned how to get along"

BASIC INFORMATION
    NAME: ruby imogen mclaggen
    HOMETOWN: swansea, wales
    CLAIMED: yes
    HUNTING YEARS: 0, is joining as soon as she is accepted
    GROUP: warriors

APPEARANCE
    HAIR: ruby's hair has great volume and curls falling down her back in chestnut sometimes auburn seeming tresses that she cannot wash using conditioner but she has to use coconut oil to keep it from going frizzy.
    EYES: ruby has glittering clear green eyes with specks of purple showing the touch of her goddess.
    OVERVIEW APPEARANCE: ruby isn't model pretty, but she's not ugly. she's basically in between the two extremes. she's actually proud extremely proud of her looks for her age. her light brown hair hangs just below her shoulders. it's wavy and curly, but very thick. at times it can be made straight, but that doesn't happen often. there is quite a lot of it, so it seems thicker then it actually is purely because there is a large number of strands of hair coming from ruby's head. her round green eyes hold two colours too them. those two colours are mainly green for the area around the pupil and purple which is mostly around the edges of her eyes. she stands tall, but not literally. her height is about five feet three inches at the most, and she's proud of her height. ruby isn't model thin, she's fairly thin, but not model-thin in any which way. she's a healthy seventeen, year old girl basically.
    Style: as a huntress clothing isn't the biggest issue around, ruby mostly wears soft pink Greek robes that the goddess' on Olympus wear in honour of her mother, Hecate, who had seemed to like the colour when she was allowed to visit her realm. Under her dresses she is mostly wearing simple golden or silver sandals but every so often when she is near her goddess or is asked to attend something for her she will find herself a pair of high-heels so she looks her best for her Goddess.

PERSONALITY
    POSITIVES:
    • headstrong
    • ambitious
    • trustworthy
    • carefree
    • outspoken
    NEGATIVES:
    • unrelenting
    • overdramatic
    • pushy
    • quickly angered
    • quickly offended
    LIKES: chocolate, tv, mortal transportation, mortals in general, cats, hunting, nature, herself
    DISLIKES: heights, flying, bullies, rats, snakes, insects, contradictions, sometimes herself, losing a bet/argument, failing, being ignored
    OVERALL PERSONALITY: ruby is made up of many contradictions, so much so in fact that she's been tested for being bipolar, which turned out to be negative though she and her parents are still skeptical about just how correct the results were. because her parents were both complete opposites, many of their opposite traits were given to ruby resulting in a complete mash of awkward personality traits. her most dominating personality trait is quite easy for anyone to see, and that happens to be how outspoken she is. whether you call it a quality or a fault can be argued, as it's gotten her into both good and bad situations. talking out in class, for example, usually without thinking, hasn't generally helped her very much. but it does seem to help her make friends. or at least most of the time.

because of her outspokenness, some people will tend to find ruby rather endearing, while others will find her rather annoying. she's really, really not afraid to speak her mind or tell someone exactly what she wants. she pushes people to do something they're only on the edge about doing, and will tell them exactly how she feels about a situation. most of the time, ruby does this with only the most kindness in her heart. she really enjoys helping people out and likes being there for them and keeping her secrets. which might be one of the most endearing qualities about her.

sadly, her father's most dominant trait - a narcissistic self-involved asshole - passed onto ruby a bit. while ruby would never spend hours cooing over her reflection in the mirror or asking who's the fairest of them all, she does have her self-involved, almost spoiled moments. not getting what she wants can be tough, as much as she'll try to hide it, or being turned down by a boy who ends up dating someone else whom she may consider not as pretty or quite as likeable as she - that's just killer.

even still her little unnecessary crying fits over such scenarios have started to decrease over the years and thankfully ruby has taken a personality much more of her own, independent of many traits of her parents. determination and her carefree ways have definitely been two she's grown into over the past couple years of being away from her parents at the huntress's camp. ruby has become increasingly more fragile and affected by her peers' and friends' personalities, morphing from being a little more timid to slightly more extroverted.

HISTORY
    PARENTS:

father:: cormac mclaggen
      mother:: hecate, goddess of magic
      step-mother:: blanche mclaggen
    SIBLINGS: none.
    MARITAL STATUS: eternally single.
    PARTNER: none
    CHILDREN: none
    OTHER RELATIVES: none.
    HISTORY: born to mortal cormac mclaggen and hecate who was quickly replaced by step-mother blance mclaggen, ruby has always considered her upbringing the best of both worlds. blanche was an old friend of cormac's, back when they were both in their single digits and before cormac was accepted into their private school. she happened to be the only person, aside from cormac's family, who knew about his wealthy future. she was incredibly fascinated by it and was more than disappointed when she was did not receive a similar opportunity. the two were able to keep in contact for a couple years after that before they eventually lost contact altogether. after cormac left his school and began working for the government, he wrote for the first time in years to blanche, mostly to inquire about how her love life was going - of course he tried to cover this up as best as possible - only to receive a letter back that she was in fact single. this eventually rocketed them into a bumpy, rocky and unnecessarily dramatic relationship, being two very opposite people.

ruby was born two years before their marriage in london, england where they were currently living. from the start it was clear she was much more attached to her mother than to her father, of course he denied any suggestions that he was jealous, and was actually rather relieved to not have to worry about a small child quite as often as his wife had to be. but blanche was working as a nurse from six in the morning to six at night five days a week and didn't want to give the job up to basically raise a child on her own since her husband expressed very little interest in actually helping out. thus along came a nanny named bella. bella was a bossy yet caring crazy curly red haired woman who did not seem to understand when to shut up and let a subject or an argument go. this could arguably have influenced ruby's rather headstrong side. bella ended up being ruby's best friend, and was constantly at her side whenever necessary. but there was one large and glaring flaw in their friendship, and that was due to the small fact that the mclaggens had not informed bella about their one sided goddess-touched line. ruby never did anything extraordinarily out of the ordinary but when objects started to hover without any strings or apples burst into small little bits, bella could only suspect the girl was bewitched and resigned from her post as nanny, thinking ruby was the kind of witch seen in old folk stories, the kind who could kill and poison others. which was true, but as ruby was only very younger she really had no idea.

needless to say the leave of bella upset ruby very much, but bella did not leave quite so quietly as the family of three had hoped. bella alerted her fellow friends and neighbours about seeing things around ruby and an old revival about the rumors of witchcraft sprung up in their neighborhood. some people thought the rumour to be absurd and simply ignored, and the mclaggens echoed their thoughts and denied any allegations of witchcraft. for some reason bella grew more and more determined to get to the root of what was happening and actually ended up stalking and watching the family's every move. the mclaggens did not want to be the reason for the exposure of the immortal world and tried their best to hide their daily activities, but for cormac going to his work and the coming of having to go to camp half-blood for ruby, it was becoming harder and harder. so, they moved. to new york crossing out their former plans, hoping to never have to face the exposure they'd had back in london.

from then on, life seemed to go back to normal. when ruby was picked up by a satyr to go to camp half-blood, it came as no surprise to any of them of course and she spent the time between being told to leave and departure for chb getting ready. she bought new clothes, a new trunk, pretty new dress garments, anything and everything she thought she'd need, since this would be her first time being away from her parents and she wanted to be well prepared. her first year at camp went quite smoothly. she made a solid group of friends whom she could surround herself with, and a small number of people she'd already started to piss off. by her third year, ruby had already become increasingly interested in positions of the hunt and had set her sights for any position in the hunt, sparked by her amazing talents.

Code:
[center][size=15][b][color=#FF3366]RUBY IMOGEN McLAGGEN[/color][/size][/b]
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/el4i9y.png[/img][/center]

[list][list][size=11][justify][color=white]text text text text text text text text text[/size][/list][/list][/color][/justify]

Last edited by Caaaaaaaarys. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 am

ADELAINE • MADELINE • HARLOW
my jail filled with crazies. Agron1
"this was never the way I planned
not my intention
i was so brave, drink in hand
lost my discretion"

BASIC INFORMATION
    NAME: adelaine madeline harlow
    HOMETOWN: paris, france
    YEARS IN THE HUNT: 329 years
    GROUP: warriors.

APPEARANCE
    HAIR: Adelaine has gorgeous long blonde tresses that are golden except when in the sun where they turn platinum. They're thick and bounce as she walks.
    EYES: The eyes of Adelaine are very intriguing. They're a slicing blue but change -just like her hair- in the sun into a soft green that once you catch the gaze from you can't let go willingly.
    OVERVIEW APPEARANCE: Adelaine is a thin blonde girl with beautiful wistful eyes. Adelaine is a rather petite girl, standing at around 5'6". Her slender, well-toned body is well proportioned. Her face has traces of her Norwegian ancestry, from her strong eyebrows to her plump lips. Her startling blue eyes are framed by long, thick lashes and are shaped like large almonds. There is a small, crescent shaped scar at the end of her left eyebrow.
    STYLE: Adelaine wears whatever is in fashion. She tends to lean towards fancy dresses and heels over casual clothing. When in school, however, she will wear the plain, boring black robes that she's required to wear. She does take advantage of the privilege to wear whatever she pleases on the weekends and holidays.

PERSONALITY
    POSITIVES:

patient , pa.tient bearing provocation, annoyance, misfortune, delay, hardship, pain, etc., with fortitude and calm and without complaint, anger, or the like. if there is anything that adelaide is, it's patient. whether it be with her peers, her family, friends or even animals and children, she takes anything in her stride. it takes an extremely obtrusive to grate on her nerves, and even then she usually takes it with a smile. mind you, once adelaide's tether is overreached, she has an explosively short fuse which usually results in a hurricane of activity such as throwing things around and the usual raising of her voice. despite this, it's hard for her to remain angry for long and she'll usually return to herself rather quickly - one of the few perks of being an emotional half-vampire is that emotions wear off before she can cause world war three with her antics. apart from that, adelaide is fairly calm with other people and the rest of the list above.

determined , de.ter.mined resolute, staunch, decided, settled, resolved, etc. there is a certain amount of determination that comes with being adelaide. firstly, she is half-vampire which automatically means that being in the sunlight is somewhat uncomfortable and she has a certain hunger that repulses her to sate. there's that, and family expectations, which aids to adelaide's somewhat driven attitude. whether it's achieving on a personal level or academically, she's usually bending over backwards to get what she wants using whatever resources she has. unfortunately she's slightly meek in what she aims for - you won't see her wanting to be prefect or head boy for that matter, and she's rather modest with what she wants to get on her owls. despite that, if anyone is destined to achieve, it's adelaide, simply out of hard work and perseverance.

compassionate , com.pas.sion.ate having or showing compassion; a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken with misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering despite the fact that adelaide is most driven when it comes to her goals, she isn't to the extent that she'll trample on other people. if there is someone worse off than herself, then she will feel the urge to somehow help out that person. she's the sort that will follow kittens up extremely high trees and risk breaking her neck, just to give it back to the little girl crying below. she's also the sort who can't walk past a homeless person without emptying her wallet. simply put, adelaide has a great deal of grief for the world which she usually acts upon without much hindsight into the consequences - whether it be a broken bone or her getting mugged.

intelligent , in.tel.li.gent having a good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals a typical trait of a child of Athena is being intelligent, which results in cleverness and wittiness, something which of course, extends to adelaide. despite this, she isn't the generic type of intelligent which extends to all outlets. adelaide here, has a rather large amount of intelligence and know-how when it comes to magical creatures, especially dragons. there isn't anything she doesn't know about the huge lumps of lizard out in the world. it stemmed from a childhood visit to the library in which she witnessed a very engaging pop up book about said topic. from that day on, the girl has devoted her life to finding out everything possible about them. apart from that, she does have the usual intelligence which extends to her other classes, however she isn't naturally smart in that she can see something once and apply it elsewhere. adelaide has to work hard for everything she does, which yet again links back to her determination and underlying ambition.

vivacious , vi.va.cious full of high spirits and animation, lively or vital despite appearing to be the sort to have her head in a book most of the time, adelaide does know how to have fun, to a fault even. she's unable to comprehend consequences to her actions which usually leads to some sort of injury or other. she's the sort who will sneak out at night and drag along some unassuming friend, resulting in a quick dash from somewhere she shouldn't be should something find them and possibly want to cause some harm. due to this, she has gained the agility of a gazelle as she is often in flight due to to the above reason. adelaide is simply loving life, and is spirited and lively as a ultimate result. such a quality relates to some boldness and she tends to be the one to instigate possible rule-breaking activity.
    NEGATIVES:

impulsive , im.pul.sive actuated or swayed by emotional or involuntary impulses as a result of adelaide being fun-loving and eager to do whatever she needs to for enjoyment, she is rather impulsive and has difficulties in identifying consequences for her actions. it isn't out of the ordinary for her to be in the infirmary because she's broken something, nor is it out of the ordinary for her to have to wheedle her way out of a stern scolding from chiron. it's simply because she rushes head first into a situation without taking a step back to assess what could possibly go wrong. there isn't anything that is careful about her, and she doesn't really understand what caution is, whether it be on a physical or academical level.

stubborn , stub.born unreasonably obstinate; fixed or set in purpose or opinion, resolute when adelaide thinks she's right, she's right. there's nothing which will budge her opinion once it has been formed, as she is especially cantankerous. it's not as if she is convinced that she's always in the right, and she is able of accepting what is the truth, however if she's formed an opinion in her mind for long enough, then it is a set one. an example being that she thinks carson matthew's is an butt for exploding ink on her that one time [s]c;[/s]. simply put, it's incredibly hard to bend adelaide out of what she has formed in her mind, and kudos to anyone who can perform such a feat. her stubbornness is what grates on the nerves of others endlessly, and leads to some rather explosive arguments amongst her peers and herself.

grudging , stub.born displaying or reflecting reluctance or unwillingness if someone double crosses adelaide, then she'll remember for the rest of her life. the girl has the memory capacity of an immortal elephant - endless. that, and she finds it extremely hard to forgive anyone for anything. usually she is rather patient with other people, but should that patience be exerted, she can become rather malevolent in that she will never let it go or forgive. once again, this is the source of many the argument and dissatisfaction amongst the other people she knows. to combat this, the best thing to do would be not taking advantage of her patience or compassion, because underneath all of that is a lionness.

suspicious , sus.pi.cious inclined to suspect, distrustful adelaide has her reasons to be mistrustful of those around her. it isn't often, however she can sometimes base her conclusions about the people around her simply because she gets that feeling. paired with her stubbornness, this fault means that she can be rather unreasonable in a social environment based on her own vague feelings. it takes a lot of coaxing before adelaide will let go of this suspicion and get to know whoever was targeted by it, but even then she will never be completely trustful. that and she has her suspicions about other thing such as things related to her favourite creatures, dragons, and their conservation, as well as some conspiracy theories in regards to the ministry.

competitive , com.pet.i.tive having a strong desire to compete or to succeed as adelaide is the determined sort, this results in a desire to be the best at what she does. luckily, the only thing she is really interested in is quidditch, not that she can play it, and the care of magical creatures so that competitive streak doesn't carry far while she's at school. she's not exactly the sort to compare marks with others and what not, but she's usually trying her best to become something respectable, when she's not getting in trouble, which is rather contradictory in itself. as well as all that, it means that adelaide is quick to be in on a dare, as she hates the idea of someone besting her at one. the result can be at times, rather messy, however it's all part of her lively attitude.

LIKES: kitties and other cuddly animals that may or may not be magical, sports on a professional level, the great outdoors, warm clothing, winter, overcast days, old books, the smell of rain, family time, candy or anything remotely sweet, staying up late, being scared and funny shaped rocks.

DISLIKES: people who discriminate based on the fact that she's an expat from england, her father, sunshine, summer, slugs and ninety-nine percent of bugs, rules, neon colours, snakes, the world 'crisp', polystyrene or anything that makes a high-pitched sound, silver and fire.

OVERALL PERSONALITY:
    a friend on adelaide , you know, there aren't enough nicknames out there for a girl with the name of adelaide. we call her adele, addy or ella, if you want something that makes sense. who knows, we've been in school long enough to be close now! addy attempted to become prefect, but it didn't work out for her this year. unfortunately, it is our final year at Camp Half-Blood, so i suppose that's a title she'll never hold. her brother, samson? he was a prefect in his last year. i don't think she'll ever be able to live it down - talk about sibling rivalry. those guys are all over it. she's relaxed heaps now that he's left chb. you know, gone back to her non-rule-abiding and feral ways. she's a bit of a wild child when it comes to anything that could have negative consequences. i don't she does it for the thrill, but just because she doesn't really get that she'll probably end up in trouble. you know, she's the sort to drag all of us out into the forbidden places, and we usually end up screaming and running the hell away from there. still, she's pretty fun, all in all. when she's not babbling about monsters or getting us all into trouble, she's calm and collected... all good considering that's she's a half-goddess with ADHD. i don't think all of us mind so much, at camp, at least. she's not one of the only ones, but she behaves well enough most of the time to dispel any bullying and what not. besides, we're kind of proud in her. if anyone is picking on her, we've got her back.

ex-male friend on adelaide , all i can say, is merlin's beard. that girl is a psycho. when she's not running up walls and dragging you after her, she's all zoned out and won't stop talking about fat ass battle strategies. not to mention, you don't want to get her angry. she literally starts throwing things at walls and screaming like a demon. the best thing to do in those instances is to simply look the other way and hope to god something doesn't hit you in the back of the head. i didn't know that she was part-god until we were friends for 5 years and she'd never changed after a while. it was the way that sometimes she'd panic about being too close on the odd occasion that twigged me on. we didn't break up after that, not immediately, at least. i mean she's hot, come on. also it kind of makes you the subject of talk if you're dating a demi-god. something exotic, you know? apart from talking about her like she's a slab of meat? well she as fun, really. you know, always wanting to do something. she was never boring, but just a little creepy. and really possessive, you know? like i couldn't talk to any other girls because it would annoy her. we broke up because dating her wasn't straight forward. i don't want to have to like, work for a relationship. we still talk a little, but i think i hurt or something. doesn't matter, my parents wouldn't be able to get why i was dating a monster and all. i never told them. hopefully it won't ever come out.

virgil on adelaide , what can i say? she might be the product of my worm of a brother's foray with my wife, but she's still my kid in the end, even if she doesn't have my blood in her. i don't appreciate how shifty her and her brother are when they visit london, though. can't they put aside everything and just let us behave like a regular family? she gets on well enough with little cally - good, seeing as she is the older sister. it irks me a little that she won't look me in the eye - haven't i apologized enough? i do regret what happened with alaric and the rest of the family, but it couldn't be helped. really, i saved all of their lives. they're much better off without the... thing. i don't really see her much though. the moment that she could, she moved out with hugo and they now live together. i think it's the whole, birds of a feather flock together thing. they're both part-god. i don't mind. it beats having an awkward home life. given all of that, she's still pretty polite with the lot of us. i mean, we are her family when it comes down to it. it's not as if she'll stir anything up, not like that idiot brother of her's. the harlows don't need their name being dirtied any further.

hugo on adelaide , ah, my younger sister. we lived together, yes, in france. she moved out of the family home at fifteen, after samson had graduated and moved back in. she's a doll, really. kind, patient, calm... the best sibling you could really ask for. we usually celebrate our own little holidays, and she gets on very well with my girlfriend, for that matter. i'm not sure what will happen once i become engaged - there's no way that she'd toss me out, and back to the family like a piece of meat. she doesn't do things like that. that's still years in advance, so we're enjoying what time we have left together. needless to say, i'm pretty protective of her - no boyfriend or husband goes under the radar. i'm far too used to the bullying, teasing and discriminating that we get to be able to let it slide so easily. occasionally that results in some arguments, you know, because we're pretty highly strung. even then, those are usually resolved quickly. technically, we're all each other has got in the way of family. i don't know where i'd be without her, and vice versa. plus, she's a mean cook! i really hope that she gets to where she wants to be in life - i think that addy deserves that much. i definitely wouldn't allow anything to get between our relationship - who have the either of us got to turn to, really?

except the one of a friend (top one) was written back in the 1600s, the year of her birth.

HISTORY
    PARENTS:

father:: micheal of kent
      mother:: athena, goddess of war and wisdom
      step-mother:: viviene of paris
    SIBLINGS:
    hugo leopold harlow, oldest child, by seven years.
    samson alberic harlow, middle child, by three years.
    callidora maria harlow, youngest child, by twelve years.
    MARITAL STATUS: single
    OTHER RELATIVES: none
    HISTORY:
    "I’m going to tell you about my life. My wonderful, perfect life. Well, it wasn’t very nice or special really but I like to think of it that way just to make myself feel a bit better about myself. I was rich and had everything I could dream of, I was Lady Adelaine. I was born in the 1600s and was betrothed to a king. I had the biggest dresses and the most beautiful looks. However something I would never have was respect and love from my mother. She despised me for as long as I can remember, there hasn’t been a smile on the face of that old hag since I was born. I’m going to take you back to England, my home country and the place I died. I will take you back to 1674 to be exact, where I reigned for 5 years until my early death."

Kent in 1674 wasn’t much, it was an empty land where only the very rich lived who didn’t fancy living up in London near the palace of the King and Queen of England. Close to the border was a land house bigger than some mansions in Beverly Hills nowadays. Here lived Lord Micheal of Kent, a wizard in secret and no-one knew, in these years the communities mixed a lot and he had inherited his position through war, he'd fought many of course cheating using his magic but still. Lord Micheal lived with his wife, Lady Viviene of Paris. The English Lord had met the French beauty when he was out venturing for trading upon his mighty ship.

They met at the tender age of 18 and were betrothed and married only weeks following. They produced a healthy, beautiful child in the spring, only a year after their marriage and Lady Viviene went cold. She saw no emotion for her daughter and refused to feed her, Lord Micheal was distraught and ordered the nurse-maid to take care of their child. Whenever Viviene got near her child she’d go pale, then red and scream “Witch!” by the slightest movement of Adelaine. She grew-up with her young and stunning Greek nurse-maid, Polyxena. She was happy and content when she wasn’t around her mother, when she was Adelaine was lonely and upset at the things her mother said about her.

Adelaine learned different languages, first Greek, then English and then French from an early age. As she grew-up many men asked her father for her hand and he wouldn’t agree unless Adelaine did so as well, it was unusual and not heard of in the 17th century but it did not matter. Adamant she would never marry and have children to avoid the possibility of turning into her mother she was alone. She still lived with her parents and would continue to do so until she had married a rich man she loved.

On her 16th birthday her mother died at the hand of a murderer. That day the newly named Lady Adelaine felt relief and freedom for the first time in her life, her mother who’d crushed her spirit at every turn and always denied her everything was finally gone. She was finally free to see her best friend James more regularly. Gwen was now very high-up. She was a Princess of Paris, however Lady was the term used back in those days. Adelaine ruled for a year in Paris. She needed a husband and he was happy to oblige. They got married soon until she found out that she was a demi-god through another one who worked at her court. She said goodbye to her throne and pledged herself to Artemis who accepted her even though she wasn't a proper maiden anymore. She had divorced her husband of a year without question. He let her go because he knew this was what she wanted.

Last edited by Caaaaaaaarys. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:27 am

VICTOIRE • RORY • WILLIAMS
my jail filled with crazies. B29
"It's the plane you wanna catch to Vegas
Things you swear you'll do before you die
It's the city of love that waits for you
But you're too scared to fly"

BASIC INFORMATION
    NAME: victoire rory williams
    HOMETOWN: cardiff, wales
      BIRTHDAY: 04/11/1994

TALENTS: Victoire is the Daughter of Time, her father was Khronos, not Kronos. They were both different, both with the same powers except that Khronos isn't evil, he is a compassionate god who believes in mortals with all his heart. However the god hates the Olympians and therefore had been deemed evil and bound like Gaea far away in the bottom of Tartarus. Victoire inherited the Power of Time from him. Not as strongly of course, a diluted version only. She could manipulate and slow down time, not speed it up and when she did it wouldn't last long and nothing would change, she couldn't go back or forth, or speed it up, she could only slow it down a few minutes just to save her own life because she didn't slow down herself, only those around her that entered her Time Aura.

APPEARANCE
    HAIR: Long blonde and brown that is nice and straight when brushed.
    EYES: ice steel blue
    OVERVIEW APPEARANCE: Victoire has no particular unusual features about her. She looks like every other teenage girl. Her body is lean and slender, her skin is slightly pale because of the lack of sun she gets in CHB because she is too busy – darn those busy summers. Her hair is long and dark blonde. She sometimes cuts it to her shoulders, but it grows very fast. Her nose is straight and pointy. Her eyes are blue and surrounded by dark eyelashes. Her hands are delicate and small, and so are her feet. Honestly, I don’t really know how else to describe her general appearance because she is not very noticeable. There is nothing that really stands out. She is often seen alone with either a book or her newly found pet.
    STYLE: Victoire likes the rock/punk/emo/goth/whatever style. She just wants to rebel against the world and she likes dark colours, as well as some noticeable colours to accompany those dark ones. She likes big belts, hoodies, skirts and pants. She sometimes wears high heels, but most of the time she prefers sneakers. She has a weakness for stripes and loves shirts, t-shirts, gloves and other things with stripes. She also likes t-shirts that have odd writings on them, especially if it is something offensive. She also likes shiny jewellery – the bigger the better. She loves skulls and has a lot of jewellery that is formed like that. There is one necklace she never takes off – it is a long necklace that reaches her chest and looks like a key.

PERSONALITY

LIKES: music, water, piano, games, quidditch, wizards chess, dreams, puzzles, dresses, watches, philosophy, colour, time and space, love, reading, knick-knacks, men, arguments, being right, interesting things, pranks, nail polish, large comfy sweaters, scarves, boots, juggling, fireworks, rainstorms, something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

DISLIKES: letters, romance, intimacy, night, nightmares, sleepless nights, getting sick, boredom, men, early mornings, late afternoons, loud noises, headaches, migraines, stupid people, idiots, being indoors, thunder and lightning, broken bones, limping.

OVERALL PERSONALITY: Victoire finds herself quite ordinary, though that is never true about anyone since there is no such thing as ordinary. She is just as strange as anyone else, though she would deny it. She just doesn’t see how she could be different from anyone else since everyone lies, or nothing would add up. Other than that, the first thing you should know about Victoire is that she has a rather ‘biting’ personality. She is a rather sarcastic individual with a sharp wit and a tongue to boot. She can’t help but have a biting wit; she even enjoys picking people apart, and even mocks them for their weaknesses, a cunning child at best. She is hardly denoted as pleasant around people that she does not like or converse with on a regular basis, though she can be ‘nice’ and talkative when she wants to, not that she would want to waste wit or words with people that are uninteresting and boring topics of conversations. Victoire hates to be bored, but she would settle with being bored if it keeps her from talking to people she hates. She also has a short attention span at times.

No matter how much she hates to be bored, it is hard not to be as there are many things in life that are boring. She simply has no tolerance for what she believes in straight-forward, routine or boring – she just won’t do them unless necessary, in the case of homework, or force, also in the case of homework. When she isn’t doing the necessary, Victoire distracts herself mentally with things such as doodling or simple games that can be very mind numbing. When contemplating on particularly puzzling things, she reverts to playing with the assortment of toys she keeps on herself most of the time; rubber bands, pens, coins, and things she can juggle. She is a decent juggler, and prefers moving over sitting still and thinking deeply about puzzles or personal problems. She is also very inquisitive – still sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong. She is curious about things and can rarely let them be.

She also likes to baffle people at times with her intelligences and sense of perception. She is rather good at being observant. She also has superb deduction skills, which first presented itself in early childhood, though she doesn’t make it known to many people. Victoire likes to do this because it is fun that is the only reason why, that and they will probably leave her alone after that. Not only that, but because she likes telling people that they are wrong and she likes to point that out blatantly, she rarely keeps her comments to herself and she can be a tad bit arrogant in this respect. Tori doesn’t always think she’s right, though she – for the most part – is, or she thinks so at least. She isn’t one to brag or anything like that, though she will gladly bring you done a few pegs. Victoire doesn’t even care what you think unless it is positive; she can be rather obnoxious in that sense. Also, she doesn’t care to be wrong, though she knows it will happen occasionally. Tori can be stubborn though, you’d need to give her evidence if you want her to believe that you’re right.

Victoire is also quite unorganized and she likes that, since that is how her mind works. She doesn’t like neat things because it just doesn’t work well with her mind; she is very right-brained, in this sense. Weird and uncommon just works for her, though anomalies bug her. If it is off, she likes it, though she has to know how everything works – she accepts the fact that she can’t know everything, but she would rather die trying than never work at it at all. Victoire also likes new, she is always thinking of another way to do things, not that she likes to take the long way around or anything, she just like new. She likes experience. If it is new it is interesting. She needs to have new. If it isn’t there she makes it there. If she is doing exactly what everyone else doing, who is she? I guess you could say she is creative.

She will also stand up for her beliefs, though she rather willing to bend the truth and the rules when necessary. Tori likes to think that the rules are just a framework and that there is always room for improvement and change because of these reasons. She rather likes bending the truth and rules, actually, since she is quite the nonconformist. Tori is a strong nonconformist and gives little regard to how others perceive her, it just doesn’t give a damn really. She refuses to obey the usual pieties of modern life.

This is not to say that she isn’t clever. Tori is very versatile. She is always adapting to the constant changes in life, though she never really wants to, it is more a need really. If she had it her way she would leave everything the way it was. There’s no sense in changing things if they don’t have to be changed, it equates to nothing otherwise. Victoire is ever changing, adaptable like the ebb and flow of the tides and like that she takes everything with her when she recedes. This can be overlooked at times, since she is intelligent and arrogant because of it. It is obvious that she is intelligent breed and she is articulate for her age since her hobbies are to read and write on her spare time. It is also her downfall as she tends to over analyze situations and conversation alike, which gets her easily frustrated and she is easily angered because of her strong opinionated nature. However Victoire can rarely remain serious for very long though she can put up a good act.

She is quite the liar at times, which contradicts her brutal honesty. Once you break these two traits down, it doesn’t seem that she contradicts at all after this. Yes, she is honest, though it is about the things that she is asked since she is opinionated, she won’t hesitate when telling you that you are wrong or that you’re an idiot. Even so, she will lie about herself as she doesn’t feel like she needs to tell everyone everything about her. She is withdrawn a bit because of this.

In truth, Victoire is actually quite a charming young girl with a lovely sense of humour. She isn’t uptight. The best way to describe is probably aloof, no matter what most people say. Since Victoire takes the humanity out of everything, she chooses to believe that everyone lies and that they – for the most part – are all idiots. Tori is apathetic, and she doesn’t deny it for a second or forget for that. She gets a bit more sarcastic and argumentative around people when they get under her skin. She can't help it though; it is in her personality, though she doesn't mind being a bit kind sometimes, though never overbearing or extremely compassionate.

In close relationships with her actual ‘friends’, Victoire becomes a bit more childish, immature even, only because she can be, since her close friends have overcome her defensiveness and have found a person worth salvaging, or even cherishing – even though she can be very brash and unkind at times. Victoire can also be very affectionate though it usually seems like it out of her personality type and all. She is a very affectionate actually, though it might pass off as flirty sometimes it is usually a misunderstanding, she doesn't want to get into everyone's pants. She is just warm and affectionate sometimes and if people don't know that it seems rather flirty and awkward, but if they do they just shrug it off and don't take notice. They would even explain when other don't understand, though the person would usually be confused. She is also a very good person to tell secrets to since she is a great listener and she would never spread a secret as she keeps to herself most of the time. Being affectionate and a great listener are her two strongest traits, though people wouldn't know that unless they knew her personally.

On the note of trying to get into another pants, Victoire can be a flirt sometimes though she doesn't try very hard, it is just a reaction at best. She can't help it, though most of the time it is just her snark talking. She often says things she doesn't mean, though she doesn't mean anything by it. Victoire isn't clingy because she isn't she is more independent if anything. Tori
    finds that she can't really trust anyone but herself when it comes to things concerning only her, like her nightmares.

One last thing you might want to know about Victoire is that she will let you take credit for most of her work. She doesn’t mind at all, even if it is well done and the others get her praise. There is nothing to it; she just doesn’t care much about it. If they want to take credit for her work, she’ll let them, not because it is right or the fact that she likes to bend the rules. It is because she is the only one who needs to know that she did a good job, coming from anyone else is nice as well, but it doesn’t mean much.

HISTORY
    PARENTS:

Chronus :: primordial god of time
      Madeline Vasilisa Williams (nee Rhodes) :: mother
      Jonathan Rory Williams :: step-father
    SIBLINGS: none
    MARITAL STATUS: single
    OTHER RELATIVES: none
    HISTORY:

Born in Cardiff she lived there for 5 years until 'the scent' started to form and her parents moved with her to NYC after a warming from her actual father. They moved and lived in a penthouse high-up with magical spells to protect them that Chronus gifted Madeline for birthing his child. They stayed safe but the spells would fade when Victoire turned 13. The day she did they left quickly, moving fast they had help of a son of Hades who used shadow-travel to get her to camp safely. She settled into the Hera Cabin under Zinnia's leadership quite well and spend her days training herself in combat and the other days she would be training her powers. She worked hard and it shows. She trained daily either with an Ares camper or an Athena camper. She is lightning-fast and very talented having mixed the abilities of Athena, Ares and her own father's powers. She considered taking her skill to cross over the centuries and become an immortal Huntress but she didn't like the part where she would be an eternal maiden, she loved boys too much.

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 am

Nice character! Just for clarification though, what exactly is her fatal flaw?
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:10 am

Right. Her versatility is her fatal flaw, she keeps changing and mixing things up, she cannot commit to anything, because she can't no-one bothers with trying to stay in her life ultimately leaving her all alone.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 am

Alright, sounds good! Victoire Williams is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Adelaine has a wonderful middle name ^^

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:40 am

Why thank you darling!
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:45 am

PERRIN • EDEN • SAGE
my jail filled with crazies. Tumblr_lpmhcdiHM21qhsdh9o1_500
"If I could find in all this
A dozen roses
Which I would give to you
You’d still be miserable"

BASIC INFORMATION
    NAME: perrin eden sage
    HOMETOWN: los angeles, ca, usa.
      BIRTHDAY: 05/12/1995

TALENTS: When Perrin dances everyone is drawn to her, her seductive moves cast out an aura not many men can ignore, nor women for that matter. All the can do is watch her whilst anyone who is warned of her dancing or are kept outside the aura by Perrin aren't affected unless the person's mind is hard to penetrate. Any monster will fall prey to her dances until she strikes and kills them.

APPEARANCE
    HAIR: Perrin's hair is a shoulder length and is naturally wavy. She straightens it however most days just because she doesn't want to bother with the trouble of brushing through all her curls and waves.
    EYES: simple silver in colour but shining brightly when she dances.
    OVERVIEW APPEARANCE: Standing at 5'6'' Perrin's body is beautiful and perfect for a dancer's her boobs are developed and she is nice and slim. When she moves it comes with a grace that is breathtaking and admirable. Her nails are always kept neatly with either a french manicure or with classic gleaming red nail-polish. Her body is very agile and can bend in various scary ways. Her gleaming hair frames her heart-shaped face and is nearly always down. Never in a ponytail though. She might sometimes keep her hair up with a date and if the boy is good he can loosen it and let it down from its chains. She likes having curls in her hair and diamond headbands what don't necessarily hold back the hair but are just there for show.

Her long smooth legs always end in heels. Whatever type, sandals, boots, platforms. She will wear totally different ones one day from the next. The only thing they will have in common is that they are at least five inches high. The clothes she wear also vary from season, her summer and spring are mostly spend in provocative beach wear, skirts and dresses that are very short and flattering. Then we get to jewellery. You will find that Perrin is always wearing diamonds and other things.

PERSONALITY
    OVERALL PERSONALITY:

p is for proud

perrin has a pride that seems to actually be alive. it grows and shrinks, accordingly to the feelings and the events that have happened to her. there is always her pride looming over in everything that does. perrin knows that her pride runs high and because of this she has come to disregard what other people have come to think of her. someone can give their unpleasant opinion of perrin and her response a tilt of her head and then smug laugh. over time she has come to grow deeply rooted in herself, exulting all of her successes and acknowledging her mistakes and learning from them. even her pride can be burst, though she tries not to act like she gives a crap. it really pains her when someone takes a hit at her father and his past, because even though she cannot alter the past she has to deal with the shame that he has set upon herself. even though she perrin will freely admit she is the Goddaughter of the American Maffia.

e is for exclusive

this girl isn't someone that everyone gets a taste of. she is like that bottle of wine that is so highly priced that people can only dream of being able to ever purchase. "exclusive" is the term that her friends likes to use when describing perrin. you could describe perrin was coming across as "untouchable". she does not want to be considered that average sally sue that anyone could find in their grasp if they knew the right words use and what tricks to pull out of their sleeve. perrin doesn't think that anyone else needs to obtain her either. she doesn't think egotistically of herself but she certainly comes more highly valued than others. so maybe she is a little pompous. but people need to put in some serious effort to show that they actually want to pursue a friendship with perrin. she is not easily pleased, so that could leave you begging at her knees for an eternity.

r is for rambunctious

quiet, composed, tame. these are words that would never be compared to perrin. rambunctious is the word she personally enjoys relating to herself when asked to describe her personality. perrin does not know what it means to keep your noise level contained. she easily finds herself worked up into an excited state, carried away onto a high from the happenings around. screaming and yelling will ensue and then you know that there is no way that you can try and control perrin. she is lively person and how in the name of merlin is she supposed to show that while acting like someone with manners? there will be the throwing of some things in the most extreme cases and even a surprise attack or three or five. happy calls and rowdy activity are going to be exhibited and there is nothing that anyone can do about that. perrin is going to show her rough and excited side, and you are going to have to sit by and watch.

r is for ravenous

no, we are not speaking in the way that perrin has a huge appetite and wants to devour every piece of food she lays her eyes on. she does have a huge appetite, but in a different sense. an appetite for information, power, reputation. she loves to know the latest gossip going around, it could pose to be doubly helpful to her or useful at a later time. having power, isn't that something that all biatches want? she wants a bright future for herself and she isn't going to get anywhere with simply kind words. then there is the touchy subject of reputation. perrin sets herself off as the girl who, in crude terms, does not give a damn. she'll very well do as she pleases, how and when she wants. but it runs deeper than that. everything that she does molds her reputation, in a negative or positive way. she really cares for overall reputation because later in life how she is going to explain that she was a loosey goosey who ran with the wrong crowd to her esteemed business partners?

i is for irreverent

this could possibly be presented as her biggest flaw. perrin knows that she can be an ignorant little twit but there is no way that she knows how to change that. her childhood lacked all structure and the people she hung around shaped her beliefs and moral values. those people being convicts. so when it comes to showing respect, well perrin a little more than fails. while she thinks of things like sleeping contests and alcohol consumption in earnest she laughs at the things that really matter. she likes to think that she trying to salvage her future by trying to watch out for her reputation, but her disrespect cancels that all out. perrin will blatantly scoff at the gods, sneer directly at a teacher, and would probably spit on the presidents shoes if he ever approached her. she takes them all into consideration with humor, never once being able to view them in a serious light.

n is for notorious

she is someone who has gained quite the reputation as her schooling at camp half-blood has progressed. in her first year she was the girl with the snippy remarks and wolfish temper, in her second year perrin it had been rumored the she had been involved in a mortal string of vandalism, in her third year people liked to believe that perrin slept with her teachers to receive average grades. the next three years all compiled up to the same thing: sex scandals, fairy tales, and stories of her crime history. she has attempted to try and quell the rumors at times but now has learned to sit back and let the reputation run its own course. hey, at least she could feel accomplished by being talked about. she has enough of an intrigue about her to get people to chatter about her constantly. that feels slightly redeeming to perrin.

- noun
    1. perrin eden sage is a girl who is nothing but trouble. from the day that she was born her mother (terpischore) knew that she would be the child she never wanted. her gran was the one who named her. she did not grow up with her mum of course. she was handed off to all of the members of the sage family and each one quickly grew tired of her. her gran was the only one who tolerated the ornery kid. she tried to enforce her strict beliefs onto her and that only caused perrin to become more out of hand.

2. this name has come to be well known with many people. to the law enforcement at new york she is the girl who has come with many crimes. but each time she has managed to leave the station free of any charges because of the stealthy way that she handles herself. at camp she is known for her outrageous behavior and the unthinkable schemes that she connives. people like to call her a "real animal" in the sheets.

3. another unheard of definition of perrin is the inner turmoil that she feels. first off, she has identity issues that she likes to chock up to the lack of a familial structure. she really doesn't know who she is, besides a raging girl whose fuse is going to burn out soon enough. then there is the fact that she has no idea how to properly act, so she has to make her own boundaries, beliefs, and values. even with a religious grandmother who tried to set her on the right track, perrin still finds herself lost. then there is ultimate shame of being who she is. perrin thinks that she could be a better person but she has no will to change. she is going to hell and she has done nothing to alter her future. it's bloody scary to her that she sees the road she is going down and won't even try to change it.

HISTORY
    PARENTS:

terpischore :: goddess of dance
      micheal sage :: head of american maffia.
    SIBLINGS: none.
    MARITAL STATUS: single.
    PARTNER: none.
    CHILDREN: none.
    OTHER RELATIVES: none.
    HISTORY:
    Perrin was born to Terpischore and Micheal. After birth Terpischore left them both and Micheal didn't have time to take care of a child in his busy life. She was sent around the whole family and was raised in a different state nearly yearly. She had no sense of family and love and lashed out into vandalism and criminal acts. She wouldn't get caught and when she did she always managed to slip away. If it was one thing that her father taught her when she was 11 is how she could escape any problems with authorities. The scent started to become too pronounced to monsters when Perrin started dancing. Terpischore had to save her child and went against Lord Zeus's commands and took her child to CHB quickly but never revealed who she was. As soon as Perrin was safe the woman left.

Perrin practised her dancing and powers and saw loop-holes in them and the way she could use them. She trained on monsters and demi-gods, she had a lot of fun but never let it show and stayed cold and emotionless to the eye as she danced and killed her way through Camp. She would find any boy and take him from their girlfriends without too much difficulty or problems.

Code:
[center][size=15][b][color=#00C957]PERRIN EDEN SAGE[/color][/size][/b]
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmhcdiHM21qhsdh9o1_500.gif[/img][/center]

[list][list][size=11][justify][color=white]text text text text text text text text text[/size][/list][/list][/color][/justify]

Last edited by Carys on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Nice character! Just edit out the censored word in the "p is for proud" section in her personality, please.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 am

Done :D I changed the word to an accepted one!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:32 am

Accepted! As always, wonderful Character Carys!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Psssssssst. Pssssssst. Roleplay? I really like Perrin. o.o (Mostly because she's all "snappy".) I'll see who I want to use if you actually want to. xD
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:12 pm

I'd love to Nico!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my jail filled with crazies.   my jail filled with crazies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my jail filled with crazies.
Page 1 of 1