Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]

Go down 
+2
camcam9999
moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  Empty
PostSubject: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:59 pm

filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  69hoie

Callista Eira Mint

Daughter of Aphrodite
Callista pulled the bright white door to cabin ten open, the immediate smell of purfume meeting her as she stepped inside. She liked the smell, and smiled as she surveyed the empty area. The cabin was beatiful, and bright, which made the girl feel like she could come and crash here whenever she needed to. Callie released the boys' hands and walked down the well-lit hall, exploring the new area.

She set her backpack down and looked around, seeing no one in the cabin at all. "Where is everyone?" Callista wondered aloud. She was somewhat hurt that no one from her cabin was here to show her what life here was like. Then again, she did have Cam and Peter, but they weren't her half siblings.

Callie's Outfit
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:14 pm

"It's the middle of the day. their probably out doing activities, this is a camp you know. it would kind of suck if you just sat around all day. We could show you around camp if you want. You may even encounter some of your siblings along the way as well." Cameron smiled at her, though she had her back turned, and couldn't see it. He started realizing he was standing oddly, one of his knees out farther than the other, and adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 pm

filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  Tumblr_m60qavEifw1rqkf12
Peter's eyes looked around but what he saw was an empty cabin. He was a bit surprised because the kids of Aphrodite don't train that much but he kept that in his thoughts. Once Callie released her hand, Peter moved around in the cabin trying to search for something useful. The cabin was beautiful just like the people who stay in it. It also smelled like perfume.

"This is the most beautiful cabin I have ever seen. Why not you look around and maybe we can wait for someone to show up." Peter just looked at her beautiful eyes while talking. She had such beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm

filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  69hoie

Callista Eira Mint

Daughter of Aphrodite
Callista nodded at both of them, still searching the rooms. The cabin was definitely empty, seeing that even when she called, no one answered inside the rooms. The demigod came back out to see them, sighing. "Did anyone show up?" she asked, her eyes seeming to wish that someone had. Callie had begun to feel like her half - siblings had left her.

She sighed again and leaned against one of cabin ten's spotless walls, crossing her arms. " It seems like they're avoiding me," Callie muttered, looking up at the boys with a defeated gaze. "Could you guys give me a tour of the rest, then?" she asked, slinging her bag over her shoulder again.

Callie's Outfit
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm

filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  Tumblr_m60qavEifw1rqkf12

Peter watched Callie as she searched the room for something. This was the first time he saw the Aphrodite cabin so empty. It was usually really crowded with demigods. Callie looked like she had just given up on searching, now she wanted to see the rest of camp. Peter thought silently in his head where they should go. "I think we should start from the basics. Why not we head to Half Blood Hill. It's the first thing we see when we enter camp, so I think we should go there first." Peter said with a look of sympathy in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 pm

(( Does open-ish mean that Iris can make a fashionably late entrance? :'D ))

Last edited by Cranberry Sauce on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MY WORDS. THEY WERE CONFUSED.)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 pm

[yes, yes it does :D]
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 am

filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  MV5BMjE2Mjg1NTQwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYzNDUwNA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_
Demetri Nalve

I walked into Cabin 10 and saw Cam, Peter, and a new girl. "Hey Cam, Hey Peter. Hey Newbie I'm Demetri Nalve, Son of Aphrodite, and you are?" I asked taking my sword off my back and placed it the drawer in my bunk.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:22 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alli Darren
Aphrodite
filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  Tumblr_m870vjSnAd1qhv22io1_500
I don't give a dam 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bunk laughing at my laptop. This whole "Ask Me Blog" trend was fun. I'd gotten some funny questions, and a few serious ones, like about mom. I felt guilty saying I hated her on the internet when I was pretty much sitting in her house.

I noticed a couple of people talking to the new girl, Callie I think? I shut my laptop and walked over. "
Hey guys," I said to the idiots. "Hi, I'm Alli," I greeted the newbie, extending my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]    filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

filled with purfume and sparkles [open-ish]
Page 1 of 1