Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back...Again -O p E n-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Back...Again -O p E n- Empty
PostSubject: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Zachary | Hunter | Chance

Back...Again -O p E n- Tumblr_le0c8iWB3q1qe4nyno1_500_large

Zachary sighed and shouldered his bagback once more. This was the fifth time Zach had run away from cmp. he hated this place, but would never work against the camp. Running a hand through his hair, Zachary walked back into camp borders. "Same old, same old," Zach muttered under his breath, smiling a bit. Walking slowly, Zachary saw some campers wave. Zach half-heartly waved back. Back again. Zach stopped walkig. He lookied back, tempted to run back into the streets. Why not? No one would notice right as this moment. Very carefully, Zachary walked bacwards, trying to get back out of camp.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:35 am

Loud music blasted from the headphones Taylor was wearing. She proceeded nod her head at the beat while she jogged up the hill. She was deaf to everything around her, the music being the only thing that mattered to her at the moment. It was always like this everyday. Just her and music. And nature, of course, she added as an afterthought, feeling the wind breeze through her auburn hair. I love this camp.

Taylor saw a few campers wave to the direction of the camp boundaries. A boy, which she judged to be the same age as she was, waved back at them. She knew the boy by face, having seen him around before. He must have sneaked out of the camp, by the look of his get-up. Not that Taylor was surprised; she had heard rumors that some of the campers liked to run away from camp a few times. She couldn't understand why they wanted to leave though. The camp had everything they'd need. What made them want to run away from a place that provided everything?

The boy started to slowly walk backwards. Taylor blinked in surprise. He just got here, didn't he? Why was he leaving again? Well it wasn't really any of her business, but curiosity definitely got the better of her. Taylor took her earphones off and quickened her steps towards the boy. Aware of the slight ringing noise echoing in her ears (I really need to stop listening to rock songs at max volume, she thought irritably), she started to call out in an effort to stop him from leaving.

"HEY!" she shouted, her voice louder than usual. "Where you going?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:21 am

Zachary looked up and saw a girl who looked about his age. He stopped walking and just looked at the girl who was coming up to him. He raised his eyebrow at her. "Uh..I forget something..?" Zach said, his voice raising up slightly at the end. He knew he was a horrible liar. Really, he just wanted to bolt outta the place and go away. Well, he just wanted to run away from everything. "Uh...never mind that; I lied," he told the girl, his ears turning red. Running a hand through his hair, Zachary said, "I'm Zach."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Taylor slowed her pace into a walk, knowing that she had caught the boy's attention. She began panting at this point, having been jogging up and down the hill for a few minutes. She stared at the boy, wary that he might run any second. She gave him a skeptical look for a few moments, before it faded into a friendly one.

"Nice to meet you--Zach. I'm Taylor.--I'd shake your hand, but--I'm not exactly--sanitary--right now," she said between breaths with a chuckle, referring to the shiny layer of sweat that covered her body. She peeked behind him, into the world beyond Camp Half-Blood. Last time she had been there, it was three years ago. She sighed and turned to look at him. "So, where were you going? I mean, you just got here." asked Taylor curiously.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Zach shrugged his shoulders, letting his brwn hair fall in front of his eyes. Scowling lightly, Seth pushed his hair back, his blue eyes shinning lightly. "Uh...well, you see..." Zach started to say, but trailed off. Zach couldn't lie to Taylor. He just couldn't. "I...I always run away," Zach mumbled, looking down at the grass. Zach glanced over his shoulder for a moment, but turned his gaze back to her. He smiled for real at Taylor. "I need time to forget," Zachary told Taylor, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Taylor couldn't help but notice that Zach's eyes were a beautiful clear blue...wait, green. No, blue. Green. Well, whichever of those two, she thought with slight exasperation. She ran a hand through her hair and grinned. She was actually torn between wanting to ask what he was trying to forget and just shrugging it off like it was no big deal. She was really really curious though... He didn't seem like the type to get angry easily, right?

Hoping her hunch was right, Taylor began, "I'm not trying to be rude, okay? But I'm really curious"--she shrugged--"but what do you need to forget?" Taylor sighed, then continued. "You know, running away won't really solve your problem. It'll just...keep coming back. Know what I mean?"

She finished with a smile, just so Zach knew that she didn't mean to be nosy or something. Just genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 am

Zach couldn't help but smile lightly at Taylor nave was a pretty girl, no doubt. But, Zachary finally registered the question. Looking up at the sky instead of Taylor, Zach gritted his teeth lightly. Why not tell her? Nothing wrong with that. Letting his shoulders relax, Zachary looked back into Taylor's blue eyes. The past, I guess you could say. My dad died when I was young. I ran away a few times from my foster home before the social workers didn't give a crap about me anymore. When I got to New York, I was...well, a bad boy. I always got in trouble," Zach told Taylor with a sloppy grin. "What about you?" Zach asked Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 am

Zach relaxed and smiled, which Taylor took to be a good sign. He was quite a good-looking boy, and those eyes...they were just killing her. Blue or green? Whatever. He was pretty honest too; Taylor didn't actually expect him to tell his life story that quickly. "Bad boy, huh? You don't look like one," Taylor told Zach, biting back a laugh. "I guess life isn't too good for us demigods."

Taylor kicked a rock and watched it roll downhill. "Me? I went to this girl-exclusive private school. Can't stand it there with all of those 'girly' girls. One time I got really pissed and almost killed some of them." She turned to Zach, a sad smile on her face. "Got expelled, of course. Then Dad's business started failing, and so he sent me here instead. It's not as tragic as your story, but it has its quirks."

She looked up to the skies, placing her hands behind her head. The sight of the clear blue skies somehow soothed her. "I like it here though. Great place to start anew." Taylor looked into his eyes, ignoring the fact that she still couldn't tell whether they were blue or green. "No use running away from it, Zach. It'll just keep coming back." Taylor paused before snorting, "Gods, I sound cliche, huh?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 am

Zach couldn't help but give Taylor a sloppy grin. "I hear private school isn't that bad. Yet, I could see you killing someone," Zach teased, brushing his hair back with his hand. Zach looked behind Taylor. He was looking at Camp-Half Blood really. Did he really have to stay? Zach sighed quietly; he would stay, but only for Taylor. Again, he smiled at her. "I don't think it's too cliche. Sometimes people like me need to hear something like that," Zachary told her, rubbing the back of his neck. He stepped around Taylor, taking view of the camp again. "Yeah, I guess I could-" Zach stopped short when his sneakers slipped on a wet patch of grass. Damn you dew. Trying to not roll down the hill, Zach grabbed Taylor's arm. Instead he made both if them roll down the hill.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Alex was taking a walk with his Ipod, listening to his songs in peace as he passed the hill. He then noticed 2 people rolling down the hill one over another. Quickly he took his eaerphones off, and ran over to where they layed. Alex looked down at them and started to laugh. Pulling himself together he said "Are you guys alright, that was a pretty hard roll down you had there."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 am

Rolling down the hill wasn't a pleasant experience. Especially when you were covered in sweat all over. Thing was, small stuff like grass and dirt tended to stick to your body like glue. Taylor was hellbent on keeping her eyes and mouth closed during the ordeal--she didn't fancy having to puke bits of grass or whatever afterwards. Finally, they skidded into a stop, at the bottom of the hill. Taylor was panting, slightly out of breath, and when she registered that they were no longer rolling, her face broke into a wild grin. And she did something that others wouldn't probably do in her situation. She laughed.

"Gods, Zach, that was AWESOME!" Taylor shouted, startling some other campers who were nearby. She looked around, and noticed that most of the campers had watched them tumble down the hill. She felt no inch of embarrassment whatsoever. "Your grand entrance," she told Zach, spreading her arms wide. That was when she noticed she had bits of grass and dirt all over her.

While she was slightly busy picking off the grass, a brown-haired boy approached them. Taylor looked up and smiled. "We're alright. I think," she glanced at Zach and turned back to the boy. "Haven't seen you around. You new? I'm Taylor." She continued as if nothing unusual had happened.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 am

Alex replied rubbing the back of his neck "Yea im Alex and it's nice to meet you Taylor and Zach." He then noticed the stains on there clothes and the grass and dirt on them. He closed his eyes for a moment taking a breath, as this happened the stains on there clothes started to turn back as if the stains never happened. Alex felt himself become a little dissy, but he ignored the feeling. " Alex then looked at them and said "You look fine, considering you rolled down a wet and grassy hill."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 am

"I'm usually finer than this," Taylor remarked, dusting off her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt. She looked up to Alex, noting that his eyes were a shade of green. At least this time, I'm sure they're green! she thought.

Taylor stood up, getting most of the dirt off. She was a little bit better-looking now without the twigs sticking to random parts of her body. "Hey, you okay?" she asked Alex, squinting at him. He looked a little queasy. Taylor had the suspicion that she and Zach were the cause of that. It made her slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:04 am

Zach moaned and rubbed his head as he stopped rolling. He snorted at the "grand entrance" part. Psh, okay. Zach frowned at his hair and started to pull the grass pieces out of it. He could snap his fingers to make the grass go away, but Zach wasn't in the mood to use his powers. "Uh...hey Alex," Zach said looking up at the new guy. That's when Zach noticed that the dirt and grass stains had vanished. Looking up, Zach noticed that Alex looked a little pale. "Dude, are you okay?" Zachary asked Alex, eventjpugh Zach knew Taylor had just asked the question.Zach stood up slowly and stood next to Taylor. Even though Zach had just met her, he actually like Taylor. She seemed different. Zach looked over his shoulder, noticing campers were staring. That's when Zach noticed that te sleeve on his t-shirt had been rolled up, showing his old gang tattoo. Quickly before anyone saw, Zach rolled the sleeve down.

Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Alex pulled himself together noticing they noticed. "Uhhh yea it's just been a long day and im a bit tired" He said trying to cover up his ablities. He then looked around noticing a small group of campers around them watching the scene. He then said to Zach and Taylor "So were you guys rolling down the hil for fun....or?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:14 pm

"It was an accident," Taylor said, smirking at Zach. He was a pretty cool guy, she had to admit. Taylor glimpsed something etched on Zach's upper arm, but she couldn't make it out as he had quickly covered it with his sleeve. Hmm...something's up, Taylor thought, looking into Zach's eyes, but she didn't push the subject. She let it drop...at least for now.

"But if you totally want to experience the fun," Taylor said cheerfully, turning to Alex, "I'd love to give you a free ride!" She laughed, ignoring the stares of the other campers.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Zach quickly looked away as Taylor looked into his blue green eyes. Zach knew that Taylor had seen his tattoo. Zach also knew that Taylor would ask because she's just Taylor. But, Zach couldn't help but crack a grin at what Taylor said. "Yeah, a free ride anytime. We can take turns pushing you down the hill," Zach said with a smirk. Zach noticed a few guys and girls looking over at them and laughing. Zach looked back on grass, clenching his jaw. He knew better than to start a fight. But if they started it, they were going down. Zach pushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled lightly at Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

"Yeah, just think of it as a huge slide...with grass and rocks and branches..." Taylor trailed off. Taylor couldn't get the tattoo out of her mind. She tried putting it off but she was bursting to ask. However, before she could ask, she found that the other campers who were staring earlier started laughing. Staring was one thing, but laughing... Her eyebrow twitched. The laughs triggered her memory of the girls in her private school...and how she almost froze them...

Taylor's fists started clenching, though a smile was present on her face. She knew she couldn't freeze solids, only liquids. An idea popped in her mind. She hadn't tried freezing blood yet. Freezing the victim from inside out. Perhaps this was a perfect time to try that out?

No. NO. SNAP OUT OF IT! the rational part of her mind yelled. Breathing deeply, she slowly worked on relaxing herself. But she had to do something about those laughing campers! "Hey, you!" she shouted. "Fancy a roll down the hill?" Some of the campers were silenced, but some had started staring cockily at her.

Bring it on, Taylor thought, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am

Alex laughed at the joke about they can give him a turn. "Naa ill pass, cant be getting myself dirty or anything haha." He said smiling. He then noticed the kids who were looking over started laughing at them. Anger filled his body but he controled it and looked at Taylor and Zach. He also noticed Taylor became very tense. UGhh a fight already, and i thought fights were bad enough at my school? He then placed his hand on Taylors shoulder and looked into her eyes with a smile so beautiful. "Its fine just ignore them, there just a little goofy."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:07 am

Finally, Taylor snapped out of it...mostly because she had just seen Alex's beautiful smile. She shook her head vigorously then took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. Okay, Taylor, smile, she thought, and a smile lit up her previously tense features. She smiled at the other campers, in a sort of I'm-going-to-get-back-at-you-later way.

Taylor shifted her attention back to Alex and Zach. "Sorry, just got a little overboard. They reminded me of a nasty experience," she said casually.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 am

Zach shook his head as well. "Nah, it's fine Taylor. We all have those bad experiences," Zach said with a light smile. Yet, Zach couldn't help feel a tiny bit jealous at the small Alex gave Taylor. Zach really doubted Alex was gonna give him the same smile anytime soon. Zachary rubbed the back of his head when he saw the kids laughing again. They are not worth it, they are not worth it, Zach repeated over and over again in his head. That's when Zach noticed the kids were coming over. And they were big, Ares kids with one girl. Two big Ares kids with one girl. "Oh joy," Zach muttered under his breath. Zach knew he got mad easily so he advoided the Ares's kids gaze. Yet, a smile twitched on Zach's lips as he remember how easy he would be able to take them out. Just a snap of his fingers and they would be gone...
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Alex turned around and saw the Ares kids had height over him, Taylor, and Zach. Its always the new guy.... One of the Ares kids stepped forwards saying "Haha guys look at this, we got 2 love birds and the new kid." Alex bit his lip, he had a temper that was like a firework though he was able to hold it. Alex tilted his head and said to them "Come on guys just leave us alone." Though the Ares kids laughed harder and one said "Heard your the Aphrodite kid...weak!" The rest of the Ares kids stepped forward. The girl said "What are you gunna do spray me with love perfume and get me married to shaggy head over there, o wait forgot him and Taylor were already getting it on." The campers giggled and the Ares kids laughed. "Funny joke, but i have a funnyer one." Alex said stepping forward getting ready to punch the Ares kid in the face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Zach closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. It really didn't work. The Ares kids just laughed at what Alex said. Wihout even thinking, he steppeed protectivly in front of Taylor. Zach's personal loyalty was already getting to him. Great. Zach went up to Alex and pulled his fist back. "C'mon Alex, they're not worth it," Zachary told Alex. The Ares kids and the girl laughed again. "Well look, it's the runaway. Catch up with your gang?" One of the Ares boys asked, lifting Zach's left sleeve, revealing Zach's old gang tattoo. Zach gritted his teeth an pushed the Ares kid away. Forget it, they're worth it,F Zach thought. Anger boiled in Zachary's veins. In one quick motion, Zach punched the Ares kid squre in the face, knocking him to the ground. The Ares kid was passed out. Zach closed his eyes, but was kncoked off guard as the other Ares kid talcked Zach to the floor.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Last edited by PoetsLight on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Alex moved over to help Zach, but before he knew it another Ares kid was infront of him. This guys pretty big. Alex moved forwards trying to pass the large Ares kid, but the Ares kid was able to grab him. The Ares kid than threw Alex on the ground with a loud thump. Alex immedatley got up and swung his fist at the Ares kid. Slamming right in the kids face making him stumbled back. The Ares kid then got up and took out a sword. Alex knew he could charmspeak, but he hated doing it so he wouldent use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back...Again -O p E n-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next