Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back...Again -O p E n-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Ariane had been standing up the top of the hill with some other campers, but she hadn't been laughing. She was just about about to accept the girl's invitation, before she realised she was probably kidding. But then some kids went over and they all started to fight, apart from the girl. Ariane slid down to where the girl, she now realised it was Taylor-she'd seen her around camp, was standing. "What are they fighting about?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Relaxing is normally what Karil did. But today...his relaxation at the edge of the camp seemed to have been interrupted as some of the other campers got in a squabble and before he knew it...a full on fight. He looked up quietly from his architecture book and sighed gently, "Jeez...it's like some sort of experiment, this place. They stick all kids of different families, with previous issues with eachother together...and expect them to get along perfectly?"

He shook his head idly and closed his book as he stood up, his eyes following the fight for a moment before he walked up behind the two girls standing and watching, "It's...like fighting is the only thing that matters eh?" He spoke up to the two of them from a few feet behind them, looking at the fight going on. He figured perhaps if help was needed he might break up the fight, but for now he was content to watch.

Just by watching he was doing more...he was gaining knowledge, knowledge of how the different half-bloods fought, their skill and even the way their buttons could be pushed. At least this way, if he ever got in a fight with someone, he'd have all the cards in his hand before it even started.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Ariane jumped and spun around when someone behind them spoke. "Um yeah." she said lamely. "I guess you could say that." She smiled shyly and then said "Hi, I'm Ariane. Who are you?" She didn't recognise the boy. But, then again she only knew a fraction of the people here.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil offered a short smile and chuckled a bit, "Got it. I don't see why there has to be so much conflict...to be honest." He shrugged idly, his stormy blue eyes moving to the girl who was speaking, taking in her features and clothing...sizing her up and gathering information.

He extended a soft hand to her and said, "Karil." He didn't offer anything beyond that, he was shy enough as it was. And it had been hard enough speaking to them. His mind wandered a little, getting lost in thought for half a second before he spoke again, "You know the ones who are fighting?" He asked curiously.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Before Zachary knew it, he was getting beat up pretty badly. The Area kid didn't really care though. Gritting his teeth, Zachary pushed the Ares kid off, elbowing him in the face. The Ares kid stumbled back onto the grass. Zachary stood up quickly and snapped his fingers. Soon, grass had begin to wrap around all of the Ares kids. "Go away," Zachary said through his clenched teeth, really trying not to kill the Ares kids. Glancing up, Zachary saw two more campers had come forward. Great, a crowd, just what we need, Zachary thought bitterly. Though, he knew better than to judge them. Snapping his fingers again, the grass sucked back into earth, regaining it's normal size. "Scram," Zachary said quickly, feeling dizzy. The Area kids ran back to gods knows where. Zachary turned to Alex. "You okay?" Zachary asked Alex. Zachary wiped his face, getting a bit of blood on his hands. Great, busted lip. That's when Zachary remembered the two other people standing there. "Uh...hi," Zachary said to the other campers, not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm

"Hi Zach." Ariane said brightly. "Are you hurt besides your lip?" He might not recognise her, she was pretty quiet sometimes. She still didn't want him to be hurt though. He was family after all.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Zachary wiped the blood from his lip on his jeans. Zach shook his head. He really wasn't in the mood to start acting like a coward and say he was hurt. No way. RUbbing his head, Zach smiled at his half-sister. "Haven't seen you in a long time," Zach said with a light smile. He rubbed his head again and looked at Taylor this time. "Lucky yoou weren't in the fight," Zach said as he started to feel dizzy, but shook it off.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 am

Before the sword came down on Alex he noticed vines wrapping around the Ares kids. And then noticed they started to run away. Alex turned to Zach and patted him on the back "Yea im fine, Dont worry about me how are you?" He noticed his hand hurt, realizing he fell on it when he was threw down. He shook his hand around a little and it felt like it was sprained. Though he dident show a hint of pain. He then turned to Ariane "Hi im sorry about that.Uhh some of these kids here..O and im Alex." He then noticed Zach getting dissy and grabed under his arm to help him stay up. "Woah there you got it?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:32 am

Ariane frowned shrewdly. "Are you two sure you're all right?" she asked suspiciously. Alex was shaking his hand like it hurt and then he grabbed Zach to stop him falling over. They were at least a bit injured. Boys, she thought with a sigh, always have to be macho.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:32 am

The temperature dropped by a few degrees when the Ares kids approached. Those 'getting it on' and 'lovebirds' things? They really pissed Taylor off. In fact, she was about to enter the fray when Ariane approached. "Oh, hey, Ariane," Taylor said. "Ares kids. Laughing. Yeah," Her voice sounded more or less a hiss.

Now they'll get it from me, Taylor was about to step closer when Karil joined in. Then barely a few seconds later, grass began to wrap around the Ares kids. It wasn't long before the Ares kids left, but not without leaving both Zach and Alex injured. Taylor was absolutely fuming right now.

"I was about to step in actually," Taylor told Zach coolly. "You guys really okay?" Taylor asked as Ariane and Alex supported Zach, who seemed to be dizzy. Her eyes drifted over to Alex's hand and noticed that he couldn't seem to move it well. She then proceeded to cursing the Ares kids in Greek.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil stretched a little bit and then shook his head gently, "Looks like you had a bit of fun." He stated motioning to the boy, Zach's lip. His eyes followed the Ares kids as they hurried off and he wondered if there were off to try and fight some other kids...they always seemed to be doing as much.

He turned his eyes back to the three people, to him he felt a little like an intruder, perhaps he should have just stayed in his spot beneath the tree. But he couldn't fix that now...he grumbled gently and then said to them all in general, "What...exactly was the cause for such a ruckus?"

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Alex turned to Karlie and replied " Im not sure, i guess some people like to cause trouble." He then nodded to Taylor and Ariane motioning that hes fine. "So are all of the Ares kids like this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 pm

"Most of them, I think." Ariane said. It was a bit annoying that Ares kids always wanted a fight. Never mind what it was about, they just enjoyed beating people up. But they hated it when they lost. Like this fight. They probably won't going to forget this.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Zach rubbed his head againg. "Dang Ares kids," Zach muttered under his breath, standing up straight. He rubbed the back of his neck, deep in thought. Zach knew those kids were probably going to beat up Zach and Alex again for payback. "It uh, kinda started when Taylor and me fell down the hill," Zach told everyone with a grin playing on Zach's lips. That was true. "But, those kids will probably beat us up again for revenage," Zach grumbled, rubbing his head again.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

"Probably." Ariane agreed. There was no use denying it. "Was it fun rolling down the hill?" she asked curiously. It wouldn't be fun if you hit a rock or something, but it might be if it was only grass.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Alex laughed a little bit at what Zach said. "Yea they proballey will come back for pay-back, though i dought theylll catch me in a good mood again."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:59 pm

"They better not come back. They will be so sorry they messed with you," Taylor muttered. She wondered if she could really freeze her victims from the inside out. Blood was liquid, wasn't it? Wait, she shouldn't be thinking about that right now. Taylor wasn't about to kill anyone... was she?

Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, Taylor looked up as a smile brightened up her features. She turned to Ariane. "It's pretty awesome! I mean, yeah it kinda sucks when you get grass all over you, but I think it's worth the experience," she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 am

"It looked really fun." Ariane said laughing with Taylor. "I just wanted to know since you're the ones who actually did it. I was just watching." Watching with a crowd of people, Ariane thought. She turned to look at the hill where the crowd had been standing. Were they still there?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 am

Taylor followed Ariane's gaze. The other people had their backs turned, minding their own businesses. They probably got scared by the little fight earlier. Taylor didn't actually mind if they watched--it was the laughing that bothered her. And the little jibes after. But it was done now, so Taylor let it go for the meantime.

"It's like a huge slide," Taylor said, grinning at Ariane. "A slightly bumpy slide, but fun nonetheless. I'd invite you to try it, but after that... unwanted attention, we better not risk it."

Well, under normal circumstances, Taylor would really risk it, but a look at Zach and Alex's state told her that it wasn't exactly the right time.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 am

"Oh. Well that's too bad I guess" Ariane grinned. She put on a very over the top disappointed face before relaxing back into a grin. "So are we going to stay here where the monsters can get us or are we going to go back inside camp?" she asked, happy to go along with whatever the answer was.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:06 am

"Well, I'm pretty good with staying over here," Taylor said innocently, looking up at the sky. "But I'm also okay with the idea of going back in camp."

Taylor unconsciously started fingering her ring, which was her sword Snowflake in disguise. If any monster were to come near them, she wouldn't hesitate to strike. The idea was quite appealing to her; she hadn't fought anything for quite some time. She almost forgot how Snowflake looked in its sword form. Taylor looked up at the others, waiting for their decisions.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:11 am

"I don't know what I'm going to do."Ariane remarked thoughtfully. "I might stay here or I might go back to camp. I think I'll stay with you guys though. So whatever you decide I'm fine with." Grinning she turned to face the boys. Ha, it was their decision now. Ariane and Taylor had already said they didn't mind. Now the guys had to make the choice.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil had sighed and waved, "Well...I'll be going now." He waved and dissapeared off somewhere else. In all honesty, he'd only spoken up out of curiousity for what the fight was all about, and to gather a bit of information, he did things in almost a covert way, not letting on his true motives.

After he left them he headed back towards the stables, he was in need of a good long ride on the trails and he knew just the horse to take. Time to spend some time enjoying his afternoon rather than being bored.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Alex looked off in the distance and nodded "Yea im going to head off." He thought to himself about the Ares kids and if they would come back. Stop thinking about it or it will happen he said in his mind. He then waved and said his goodbyes and walked off from the group
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:19 pm

~You guys post so fast >.< xD~

Zach thought for a moment. He really wouldn't mind staying here. Monsters usually advoided Zach for some weird reason. Zach ran a hand through his now messy diry blond hair. "I'll stay. I dn't mind some monsters," Zach said with a sloppy grin on his lips. Zach watched as Karil and Alex left. Well, he didn't even get to talk to Karil really. Oh well. Zach looked at the two girls then back outside of camp. Zach was dying to go back in the city, to run away again. Yet, he promised Taylor he wouldn't do that. Sighing, Zach said, "Well now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back...Again -O p E n-   Back...Again -O p E n- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back...Again -O p E n-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next