Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers Empty
PostSubject: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:35 am

Lance smiled at Adin once more and followed her to the Big House and it was a big house to with an attic and a rather nice front porch it looked good.Lance and Adin were walking closer and closer to the Big house with Adin's dog Rocky aswell. Their answers were coming to them and it felt like they'd known eachother forever but they'd only met today and they'd seemed to of clicked well that's the impression Lance got.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:23 pm

The sight of the Big House intimidated me for a bit, but I reassured myself that this is the place where we would get answers. At least I wasn't alone. Lance was here too and he smiled at me again, letting me know that we were both in this. And it made me a little more comfortable thinking that I wasn't the only one feeling clueless.

Once we entered the Big House, the first thing I noticed was that there were a lot of rooms inside it. I made Rocky sit down as I surveyed the area. It looked empty to me, and I didn't like it at all. Wasn't there someone who served some kind of guide for newcomers like us?

"What do we do now?" I asked Lance. Hopefully he'd have a good plan.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 am

Lance looked around the immeadiate area and it looked empty, It freaked Lance out abit but he stood strong for Adins sake...And Lance didn't want to look like a wuss infront of Adin that wouldn't be good. Lance heard what Adin said but stayed quiet for a moment and then said almost shouting.

"Hello anyone home?"

Lance then said

"Well first things first we find who runs this place.Did you see anyone who looked like they might be able to help us earlier. Maybe we could ask one of the 'campers' or something."

Lance smiled once more and looked at his watch, the watch that he'd made well made is the wrong word more fixed up but it had never not once got the time wrong.

Lance moved closer to Adin just alittle but enough to probably be noticed not that Lance himself noticed.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Lance was bold enough to shout like that. I wish I was too, but that would probably never happen.

"Well first things first we find who runs this place.Did you see anyone who looked like they might be able to help us earlier. Maybe we could ask one of the 'campers' or something," Lance said with another smile. He gives a lot of smiles, I thought.

There were a lot of campers outside. I recalled the teenagers swordfighting and throwing javelins and shooting arrows... Okay, maybe I didn't want to go back outside. For all I know, a stray arrow or javelin could hit us. After all, the kids using them were barely our age or a few years older, and that didn't reassure me one bit.

"There's probably someone here..." I said, taking a hesitant step forward. They couldn't leave a big house like this unguarded. Like, what if someone broke in and stole some stuff? This was getting a wee bit frustrating on my part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:24 am

Lances smiled disappeared suddenly when he heard something nearby, It sounded like clopping like a horse. Lance walked back to the door and peered outside and the first thing that struck him was a man, rather old and tall, no he wasn't tall he was...a centaur half man and half horse. Lance gasped slightly and stepped bakc inside before turning to Adin and saying

"Ok I just say a centaur....."

Then the clopping got louder and suddenly changed from clopping to wheeling like a wheelchair and Lance turned back to see the once centaur now in a wheelchair and he had clearly seen Lance and the man began speaking.

"Ah I guess your new to Camp Half Blood. I'm Chiron."

Lance stepped back and Chiron wheeled himself in and Lance let out a struggled smile

"I'm Lance and this is Adin and Rocky. We have a few question to ask you. First What is this place? And Why were we sent here?"

Chiron let out and sigh and wheeled himself into what appeared to be a lounge type area motioning for us to sit Lance sat down and Chiron began.

"This is Camp Half Blood, a place for special kinds of people. Do you know of the ancient greek gods? Well their not ancient they're right here in America and well they've had plenty of children with mortals. You are both a child of a God. You were sent here because the outer world is no longer safe for you bot you have been or are going to be hunted by monsters and so your parents sent you here. You will both train to combat these monsters."

Chiron stopped probably to let it all sink in it'll take awhile.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 am

A centaur? Did I hear him right? Wasn't that a half-man half-horse--oh, I see. I only got to see a shadow of the creature pass, and before I knew it, a man in a wheelchair entered. Well, that was fast.

Chiron, the man on the wheelchair, led us to the lounge and motioned for us to sit down. Lance did the talking and I was okay with that. He handled it better than I could have. I just continued to scratch Rocky under his ear while listening to Chiron's explanation. And it was an understatement to say that I was surprised. I was completely shocked and baffled and confused and...yeah, you get the picture.

So we're supposed to be the children of gods. Say what. How. Seriously. The voice in my mind was so weirded out that it just pronounced questions as statements. I must be really shocked. And monsters. That huge dark dog. Oh it was making sense. 'Train to combat those monsters.' Like those kids doing archery and stuff. Oh no. I couldn't do those things. I could die. And I might kill others by accident.

So I was still trying to make sense of it all. My brain is so messed up by the new information. Someone help me!

OOC: Adin's just going to let Lance and Chiron do the talking (well, she's shy after all) while she tries to absorb the facts. She's not handling it well xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 am

OOC: It's cool Lance'll solve this and he play it smooth and impressively

"What!?"

Lance said this louder than he maybe should of but it still gave the desired effect. Lance was completely dazed by this new information. Lance was silent for several minutes....That's why his Dad left! But Lance couldn't be a Greek Gods son he couldn't lift a car or a boulder like hercules.

Monsters! So that's what it was I knew I wasn't seeing things I knew it!

"Ok so me and Adin here and everyone at this camp is the son or daughter of a Greek God and we're here so we can stay safe and fight monsters?"

Chiron nodded and said

"Precisley"

"So uh...Will you tell us who our parents are?"

Chiron sighed

"No you have to be what we call 'Claimed' where you parent God claims you are their son or daughter."

Another question popped into Lances mind at the moment. Where will they stay? Do they stay here? Do they share a room?

"Ok...Where are we staying? I need some rest"

Chrion smiled a motioned us to follow him to the door Lance did so and he saw chiron pointing to a Cabin over in the distance and wheeling him self out of the chair now he was outside Chiron stood up in his full Centaur form and he led Lance to the Cabins all alligned into a U

"You stay in that one Hermes untill you are claimed"

Lance looked at Chiron

"Both of us?"

Chiron nodded
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:16 am

Everything was going so fast. I was a child of a Greek god. No wonder my mother couldn't tell me who my father was. She probably thought I wasn't going to believe her. Well I probably wouldn't have anyway. And apparently, Chiron couldn't tell us who our godly parents were. We would have to wait until we were 'claimed.' It was kinda frustrating, but I had to accept that.

I barely noticed when Lance and Chiron stood up. I followed them half-heartedly, still in deep thoughts. Chiron mentioned that we had to stay in the Hermes cabin until we were claimed. But what if I don't get claimed? What if my dad forgot about me?

I was getting pissed off but I didn't show it. Rocky began licking my hand but I didn't care about him at the moment. All I wanted to do was to curl up in a corner where I could understand more of these things better. Honestly, I wanted to go home and forget that this ever happened, but I knew that I couldn't, remembering that huge black dog.

So now I had to live with this mess. Hurray for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 am

Lance looked back at Adin he could see something wasn't right, she didn't feel good about this at all. Lance stepped over to her and Chiron began to walk off and Lance looked towards Adin and smiled and then began speaking.

"It'll be Ok think about it we're gonna be here in that Cabin every night sleeping and then waking up and learning how to fight that'll be pretty sweet."

Lance didn't even know half of what he was saying he was just trying the cheer Adin up.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:23 am

I half-smiled at Lance. I appreciated his effort in cheering me up, but I wasn't in the mood right now. Chiron completely killed my mood, but I know that he didn't mean to. He was just doing his job.

And besides, I didn't want to learn how to fight. I was a klutz! I couldn't do any of those things! I can't! I might kill myself or worse, I might kill someone by accident. And if that happens... Ugh, my head hurt. I needed sleep. Maybe, just maybe, I would wake up and realize that this was all just a twisted dream.

I took a deep breath and said, "Yeah, okay." I didn't dare try to show what I really felt. "Let's go, I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 am

Lance's smile disappeared and concern riddled his face. Lance wasn't one for leaving someone upset but he iddn't know what he could do.

"Well...As long as you're sure."

Lance began to walk to the cabin Hermes cabin did indeed look like a cabin you'd find at a summer camp except really old, like it needed a paint job.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 am

I could see that I got Lance concerned. I didn't want that. He didn't need to be like that just because of me. I just nodded at him, not really knowing what to say. Rocky moved towards the door of the cabin, sniffing it.

"So... do we just invite ourselves in?" I asked. I looked for a doorbell but there didn't seem to be any. Well, it was an old cabin, and...did cabins even have doorbells?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 am

Lance shrugged and his smile returned. Lance pushed open the door and well it wasn't a five star hotel inside with people and bunks everywhere and some what appear to be 'beds' on the floor, Lance saw a large space on the floor and placed his rucksack on the floor and sat nect to it.

((Should we make a thread in Hermes cabin or what))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:33 am

Well, the cabin was pretty...crowded. Rocky got pretty excited at the new environment and I made a mental note to keep a close eye on him too make sure he won't get in trouble. Seeing Lance sit on one of the few spaces left on the floor, I followed his lead and dropped my backpack on a space close to him. I knew I'd feel more comfortable being near to the only person I kinda know in this place, especially since the cabin housed a lot of campers.

((Okay, I'll set it up.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers   So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I can't stay at home because of monsters but we're finally getting out answers
Page 1 of 1