Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Taking walks and relaxing...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamjam

Jamjam

Taking walks and relaxing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking walks and relaxing...   Taking walks and relaxing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:46 pm

How Long have I been not asleep? It feels, like hours, but just minutes? According to the other girl. By the time I reach my porch, I here faint screeching noises. And water dripping. I quickly and quietly throw open the door, close it before it rouses my siblings, and jump silently into bed.

Before I complain to myself again , I start counting backwards from 300. I don't know how I got this technique, but it always gets me too sleep. At the first yawn, I'm grabbing my teddy bear and dozing off.

Zzzzz...
Back to top Go down

Taking walks and relaxing...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2