Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi I guess... (DOCTOR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Hi I guess... (DOCTOR) Empty
PostSubject: Hi I guess... (DOCTOR)   Hi I guess... (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:19 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Erato
"I love music it's all I have left."
Sarah buttoned her winter coat up, so she could be warmer. Right now she was seriously doubting the reason for going outside. Wearing nothing more than a tank top underneath her leather jacket didn't make matters any better. At least Sarah's fuzzy boots were just fine. She had bought them for this purpose, warmth. Winter seemed to take it away.

Sarah exhaled and a white wisp floated out of her mouth. See? Cold. She frowned at the wisp of smoke, and it faded away. Her footsteps make small marks in the freshly fallen snow. Sarah looked at the footsteps, and wasn't looking where she was going. Sarah walked into a person and fell into the snow. Cold."Oh! I'm sorry, I .. wasn't paying attention..." she said softly.
http://www.polyvore.com/winter_sarah/set?id=40488898
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hi I guess... (DOCTOR)   Hi I guess... (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Jack

I shook my head. "Its my fault." I said. I held out hand to help her up. the wind nipped at my shirt but i was fine. my hair was covered in frost root to tip and standing on end. I guess i look like the crazy jack frost from the old cartoon series.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hi I guess... (DOCTOR)   Hi I guess... (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:41 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah grabbed his hand and was soon on her feet again. His hand were colder than the snow. Khione kid. Great.
"Let me guess, Khione?" Sarah asked with a rasied eye brow. She already knew, that would explain the frost at the end of his hair, or all over it. Hm. Sarah looked down and brushed the snow off her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hi I guess... (DOCTOR)   Hi I guess... (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Jack

"Yes." i said. I frowned at the look on her face. I guess she doesn't like khione kids. "My name is Jack. Jak Frost. and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I guess... (DOCTOR)   Hi I guess... (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I guess... (DOCTOR)
Page 1 of 1