Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who) Empty
PostSubject: Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who)   Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who) NiallPolo6_large
I tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave because you make my heart sing.

Niall|Malachy|Hollahan

Niall sits on a stool, towards the far left corner of the ampitheater, writing something on a piece of sheet music. If you were to look closely, you could see that he was atempting to write a song. Satisfied, Niall sets the pencil down on the stand. He then starts to hum, and clap the rythm of the music. Satisfied with the sound, he stops humming and claping. He then picks up his guitar, and plays a few chords.

Niall looks at his music, and starts to play. As he plays, Niall pays close attention to how the music sounds. A few measures in, he hits a bad spot, that just doesn't sound right. He sighs and places his guitar on his lap. He picks up his pencil, and looks over the music. Looking at the bad measure, he tries to find another note to add in, to make it sound better. Once he thinks he's found the note, he adds it and puts the pencil down.

Once again, Niall picks up his guitar, and gets ready. He then starts to play the piece one more time. This time making it almost all of the way to where he's stopped, before he hits a rough spot. Once he hits the rough spot, Niall sighs and stops playing. He once again picks up his pencil and looks over the music. He goes to the rough spot, and studies the notes trying to find one that would work. "Why can't this be easier?"he asks himself.

Son|Of|Hephaestus
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who)   Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:20 am

Damon

I watched from the stands writing some music. i glanced up at the stage as a question was asked. "Well lets put it this way," i said. "If it was really easy you would get bored of it." i sat down at the piano. "watch" I played a slow wishful tune that i had just finished writing.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who)   Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Niall leans back and folds his arms across his chest. He then sits paitently and watches the kid. "Show off"he mutters under his breath. The son of Hepheastus then looks down at his music, and makes a few changes. When the kid finishes however, he looks back at him and goes, "Hey, that was pretty good". Niall then looks around, and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who)   Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Damon

I heard the words he had said. For the grandson of Billy Joel it was hard to stop myself from showing off. I glanced down. "each morning i get up i die a little, can barely stand on my feet..." i sang softly.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who)   Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Niall sighs and sits there; he yawns and rubs his eyes. He then takes another look at his music. He slowly starts to tap his feet. He than starts to hum what he has so far. After doing this a while, he decides to take a break. Niall then puts his music on the ground, and stands up.

Niall busys himself by taking his gutiar out of its case. He slowly sits back down and positions himself. He plays a few chords to warm up his fingers, before he starts to play. "I never thought that it'd be so simple but
I found a way, I found a way
I always thought that it'd be too crazy but
I found a way, I found a way

If you open up your mind
See what's inside
It's gonna take some time, to realign
But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find
Over your shoulder you know that, I told you
I'll always be pickin' you up when you're down
So just turn around"
. Nial then countines to play, and sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who)   Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't this be easier? (Doctor Who)
Page 1 of 1