Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like it??
1. YES!! It's amazing!!
I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_vote_lcap0%I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. I hate it, sorry
I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_vote_lcap25%I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
3. I like it a little, it needs some alterations
I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_vote_lcap50%I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
4. I can't tell, I MUST READ MORE TO FIND OUT
I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_vote_lcap25%I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! Empty
PostSubject: I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!!   I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Ok, so I'm writing a book about my life as a 7th grader, and heres what I have so far!! Post comments on what u thing the name should be please!!!

(Name of my book, options are open).

Chapter 1.

"Jeez, thanks," was my first thought. We were playing football, and for me, it wasn't my best day. Jamie had finally passed the ball to me, and when I tried to catch it, Slawannie Parteh, sworn enemy, had hit me square in the face, snatching it away from me. I should've slapped her back, but if I wanted to try and show that I was decent at this, I had to keep my head in the game. But, if you know me, thats not the easiest thing.

We played the rest of the gym time, when my teacher, Mrs. Gearets yelled that we were done. After that little embarrasment, no one had passed the ball to me again. I went to the locker room to talk to one of my best friends, Larissa Laudert. She has short, very light blonde hair, and the most girly voice I had ever heard in my life. "Hey Hannah!" she yelled to me when I had reached the locker room.

"How'd the first day of school gym football go?" she asked.

"Um, Larissa, I've played football at school before. I was even in your gym class last year," I said.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot! But it IS the first day of school as a seventh grader!" she said cheerfully.

Yeah, I'm Hannah. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm a twelve year old seventh grader, and this book is to help you to know how my life was when in seventh grade. In case you didn't notice at first, I'm a nerd. I'm not into any sports, and I well, sit at the nobody table. Trust me, the tables are a long story.

"Trust me Larissa, this year at school is going to suck for me," I said to Larissa a little bit after the bell rang that said that gym was over. Me and Larissa looked at our sceduale, and we both had choir next. I smiled at Larissa, knowing that choir was my favorite, and my best class. We walked into Mrs. Ulvens choir room, and she greeted us warmly, and said to sit anywhere. She also gave us our folder number. The folders are just the things we keep our music in. I looked around the room to see two more of my best friends. I only have a few friends, so I consider almost all of them my best friend. Destry Kenyon, and Carrie Bartel were best friends, and they were both my best friends. I waved to them, and Carrie came running up to me, and almost knocked me pver giving me a hug. "Yes! We're in the same choir class!" she said. Destry laughed, and walked up to us. "Awesome! Come sit by us!" she said, grabbing my wrist. She pulled us to the very back row, while more people started to file in. I waited a long time before the person I was waiting for came in. There were a lot of new people this year, and there was one that I thought I would get along with, because people said he liked acting. Which of course is another one of my nerd traits. I liked acting.

He finally came in, and I couldn't breathe. The guy that walked in that fit the desriptions was... Hot. "Yeah, that's Nick Parker," Larissa whispered to me. "He goes on my bus."
Back to top Go down
hannahruthy99

hannahruthy99

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!!   I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:11 pm

I love it! Ya' know what's weird though? I was just thinking today about writing a story about my life, plus, My name is Hannah and I'm 12! Freakkyy.... But I'm in 6th grade. Anyways, It's awesome, Keep Workin' on it :D I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!!   I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Woah... weird... XD and thanks!!
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!!   I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 pm

I think that this needs more thought. After all, this IS 1st person. Also, I think that you need events in plan for your story. Writing off your chair won't help. Try brainstorming some ideas and see which ones to keep, and wiich ones to dump. Then try putting them together.

I would like to give you some advice, but PM me if you think you need\want it. I don't want to annoy anyone here.

-Cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!!   I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't have a title, so post your Ideas!!!
Page 1 of 1