Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) Empty
PostSubject: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 am

I sat on the edge of the creek, my hands in my arms. My feet dangled in the cool water beneath me. Through my hands, I could see the reflection of my red eyes through the water. Why didn't I know anyone? Emma knew tons of kids her age. She had that girl from Nyx, and Zin. Even though Zinnia was around my age, she was cabin leader. She was always so busy. Even though I had the same approach to people as Emma, most kids kept their distance. I was the weird camper with the almost white hair and red eyes. I had two half sisters, but I'd never talked. Nikki and Thea were their names. Thea was about 15 and Nikki was 16. I almost never was in the cabin, and the camp was so big that they never got the chance to talk to me.
http://www.polyvore.com/olivers_fall_outfit/set?id=40346115
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:48 am

I walked towards the creek, kicking leaves as I went along. I had nothing else to do right now so I decided to come to see the creek. Out of the two years I've been at the camp I never went there. I always had a feeling I shouldn't go there, beside for the roaming monsters. As I got to the creek I saw a boy about my age sitting down. Looks like he had the same idea as me. I thought to myself. Hi, it's really nice here right? I said as I sat down next to him. Might as well be friendly right?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:34 am

I looked up as the girl sat down. She had auburn hair, and icy blue eyes. Only children of Khione have those eyes. She was reallt pretty, and I had no experince what so ever with girls my age that weren't siblings. I smile nevously. "Yeah. It its. I'm Oliver by the way." I look to the girl for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:57 pm

The first thing I noticed about Oliver was he had deep red eyes. And blonde hair. Thought the eyes didn't seem to phase me, I just couldn't stop staring at them because they were so unbelievably beautiful. I shook my head to get out of my daze and said proudly "I'm Tara, Tara McCrest." I flashed a big smile and looked at him to see if he was going to say something. I wondered what god or goddess was his parent, If it weren't for his red eyes I'd think he was a son of Khione. Unless they were contacts, but I would have probably seen him around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:23 pm

"I'm an Albino." I said, sort of apologetically, "I was just born with it." Having red eyes made me feel different. Sometimes in a good way, because I stand out, but I got bullied about them alot.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Don't be sorry. I said. The least he should be was sorry. I pulled up my legs and sat Indian style next to him. "So, Oliver I said. "what brought you here?" Usually I wouldn't come here but today I felt adventurous. If I wasn't in that mood today I'd just be in the boring old cabin.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:24 pm

"Just kind of bored." I said. "I have no one my age to hang out with. Except my little sister. So what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah, no one like hanging out with little sisters or brothers. I had no idea what I wanted to do. I didn't expect to meet some random person in the woods. I held onto my necklace and asked "I'm not sure do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:24 am

"Maybe we could go swimming?" I suggested. "I don't really know very much to do around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)   Sunset (Private to HoneyBee) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset (Private to HoneyBee)
Page 1 of 1