Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rory v.s Charlie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Rory v.s Charlie Tumblr_lb58umhj841qe4nyno1_500

I bent down, running my hand through the strawberry plants. I recalled the other day when I helped pick them. A sweet breeze blew through, picking up the sweet smell and wafting it towards Rory. I sniffed the air. It smelled of delicious and always ripe strawberries. I picked one, since campers were allowed to at times, and took a bite. The delicious juice filled my pallet, bursting with flavor. In the next 30 seconds, it was gone. I licked my fingers, and stood up, looking all around me as campers did their daily work.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Charlie groaned from the field she was laying on. She plucked a strawberry absentmindedly and flicked it into her mouth, not remembering that they were freakishly large until it smacked her in the mouth with a thud and bounced off into the grass somewhere. She cursed and rubbed her jaw. "Ow." She furrowed her eyebrows together and shook her head, before sighing and stretching her arms out. She made a snow angel motion with her body in the lush grass and strawberries and watched the clouds go by.

Charlie could've been doing something so much more amusing right now, but thanks to that idiot getting in her way at the costume ball she was stuck taking it easy and basically acting like Jason did up by Thalia's Pine. She smashed the ground with one fist and flinched. "So not fair.." She snorted bitterly to herself, remembering how she was just going to have some innocent fun until that Lexi girl got in her way and made her nearly kill one of the infirmary workers. Not to mention the Aphrodite loser had stabbed Charlie in the side with her knife and sent her staggering off into the woods until she felt better. Now the injury was healing. Tender, but healing. Unfortunately it still meant she couldn't run around and steal things or exact revenge on Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 pm

My gray eyes scanned the camp, and settled on a figure not too far away, laying in a patch of strawberries. I squinted, trying to make out a face. I dind't want to be caught staring, but I had to see who it was. I took a step closer and accidentally kicked over a bucket, being as clumsy as I am, I was surprised it wasn't a wrack of swords. I gulped and retreated backward. Crap. 'She had definitely heard me', I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Charlie blinked and picked her head up, turning it to face the noise. There was a bucket on the ground, and a guy stumbling around next to it. Leg Brace Guy! Charlie rolled onto her good side and dug her elbow into the ground, propping her head up on her hand. She waved and gave a small smile, ignoring the accompanying pain. "Hi!" Names were going to be avoided until she actually remembered his. Or...She could just blatantly ask and assume he wouldn't be offended. Yeah, let's go with that one. "I know you from a few days ago! What's your name again?" Her voice was cheery and her eyes glimmered with vibrant life; Charlie was excellent at masking pain. Lying and deceit was a Hermes thing, afterall. And she was no amateur. "Plucking strawberries again?" She question, raising an eyebrow skeptically. He had to get his cousin to help carry them back last time and--uh oh. His cousin was the girl who had stabbed her. With ease she smiled, not an hint of anger or grudge showing. She sounded earnest. "Mm, that Lexi girl, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 pm

I regarded her quickly. "What about Lexi?" I asked. I had never said anything about Lexi, plus I had caught word that she was in the infirmary with her boyfriend because someone from the Hermes cabin put her there. I quickly pretended to shrug it off. "Never mind. Anyway, I'm Rory, and I'm an Athena camper. And you?" I asked, hoping she would give me her cabin as well.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Charlie blinked innocently, sensing his sudden change in mood. The atmosphere around him was different, much more intense now. "She said she was your cousin, I think. Unless she was talking about Phil... I don't know, you and her look more alike, I think. You're both blondes!" She laughed, turning onto her back and looking at him upside down from the grass, the same light smile on her face. "I stay in the Hermes cabin. Gotta wait to be claimed, so I'm told." Little did Rory know that she had been claimed on her first day at camp, after he had left. But if he knew what God she was a child of, he could pinpoint some of her obvious gifts, like lying, for instance.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 pm

I studied her a bit more before sighing. This was a tough cookie to crack.I looked down at the strawberries. I was pretty smart, and I knew I could figure out this girl was claimed. I heard she had been the day she came. Still, I wasn't sure if she was lying to me about the Hermes thing or not.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:51 pm

"So, why did you run away before?" She asked curiously, half because she wanted to know and half because she wanted to change the subject. Her hair fell on the ground around her and looked somewhat red in the warm light. She had a pure, young child look to her. It was a useful tactic, looking young, that she had perfected over the years. She looked and talked the part, and it helped her get away with plenty. Charlie rolled her head to the side, still smiling, picking grass and only half listening. Charlie was rather spacey, so this was normal of her. The only difference is usually she has no idea she's doing it. But now, she was completely aware. She was waiting for an answer, and would hear all of it, but it looked like the words might just bounce off of her, like conversations generally did. The grass started culminating in a small pile next to her hand and she brushed it away lightly with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rory v.s Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory v.s Charlie   Rory v.s Charlie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rory v.s Charlie
Page 1 of 1